Chapter 45

School 2015: Just an Option
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Bi walked around the school ground when she unexpectedly saw the sleeping figure of Gong Tae Kwang under the shade of big.

With slow careful steps, she walked to his side and waves her hand in front him trying to see if the boy was really asleep, when Tae Kwang shows no sign of being awake, Eun Bi sat beside him.

She watched as he sleeps, though she had been seeing Tae Kwang everyday, she still misses him; she missed looking at him this close.

“Are you not eating these days? Why do you look so thin now?” Eun Bi mumbled to herself as she continued staring at him.

She felt sad that she can only talk to him now that he is asleep, there is so much she wanted to tell him when he was awake but cannot do so.

On the other hand Gong Tae Kwang was never a deep sleeper and so when someone took the empty space beside him, he noticed it, he wanted to open his eyes, he was about to do so, but the person who was sitting beside him started to talk and he immediately recognizes her voice.

It was her. Go Eun Bi, he always hears her voice in the class but he missed her voice that is talking to him, and so he pretended to be asleep in order to listen to her.

“I’m eating just fine… don’t worry about me” Tae Kwang answered in his mind. “What about you? Are you even eating? You look like a walking stick now..” he added as if Go Eun Bi actually hearing his concern.

“I know you are hurt because of me… I pushed you too far and now you seem to have lost your way back to me….” Eun Bi said.

“it’s because everytime I take a step towards you… you take 2 step backwards.” He answered in his mind.

“It’s ok… I won’t force to comeback and find me… if coming back to me is what gives you pain… then.. Just stay right there… ” Eun Bi said sincerely.

“So you are giving up on me?” Tae Kwang bitterly asked on his mind, then he felt Eun Bi standing up.

Eun Bi carefully stands up from her sit and walked in front of Tae Kwang leaning towards the sleeping boy and gently planting her lips on his forehead.

“I’ll come and find you…. I didn’t mean to lose you…” She whispered after kissing Tae Kwang and leaving him.

With that unexpected action from Go Eun Bi, Tae Kwang opened his eyes and sees the retrieving back of Eun Bi, he touched his forehead wondering if it really does happen.

He can still feel the soft lips of Eun Bi on his forehead. It felt so real to be a dream and besides he is actually seeing Eun Bi right now as she walks away.

“Is it really ok for me you wait for you? Will you really come and find me?” he asked himself.

******************************************************************************************

Eun Byul was walking with her two girl bestfriend clinging on both her arm when Song Joo suddenly asked a question she least expected when they seated on the staircase bench on their school.

“Eun Byul-ah…” Song Joo called.

“Ohh??” Eun Byu answered back.

“Are you avoiding Eun Gyul??” Song Joo asked and that took Eun Byul by surprised.

“Mwoh?? Where did that came from?” Eun Byul asked as she looked at Song Joo.

“Just a hunch… So are you?” Song Joo asked curiously as Shijin also anticipates for the answer.

“Ani.. why would avoid him…” Eun Byul lied.

“OH really?? There is Eun Gyul….” Shijin pointed and Eun Byul seemed to be alerted which makes her two bestfriends smile.

“See you are really avoiding him…” Song Joo chuckled earning a death glare from Eun Byul.

“Yah…!!” Eun Byul scowls.

“Did something happen between you 2?? Is he bothering you too much now?” Song Joo asked asked.

“Ani…” Eun Byul answered.

“Yah.. Yah…” Shijin said as she lightly shakes Eun Byul’s arm “There is Eun Gyul…” she whispered.

“Yah.. Lee Shijin…. Do you think I’ll fall for the same joke twice??” Eun Byul said with her sarcastic voice and glares at the poor girl.

“But I’m…” Shijin didn’t even get to continue her words when someone interrupted them.

“Hi, Girls!!” a perky voice greeted and they all looked up to see Eun Gyul smiling at them.

“Not lying….” Shijin continued awkwardly.

“Who’s lying??” Eun Gyul asked innocently.

“Ani… No one…” Shi Jin answered and looked at Eun Byul who was silently sitting beside her.

“Ah.. Girls… mind if I talk to your bestfriend??” Eun Gyul asked and Eun Byul looked at her bestfriend as if she is signaling them not to leave her alone.

“Of course you can…” Song Joo answered with a sheepish smile. “Shijin-ah… you said you need to go the library, right? Let’s go…” Songjoo lied.

“Ah.. Neh…” Shijin reluctantly answered and stands up from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter