Chapter 29

School 2015: Just an Option
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Bi looked at Eun Byul with surprise and questionable look. She wonders how on earth did her unnie knows Gong Tae’s locker pin. They all stared at Eun Byul waiting for her answer.

“I guessed it…” Eun Byul answered flatly.

How could she not know it when the locker originally belongs to her anyway?

“And you guess it the first time?” Songjoo narrowed her brows.

But that is not really the question here, it is how did her lock ended up in Tae Kwang’s possession.

“If you are not going to believe me. Then don’t ask.” Eun Byul uttered in pure sarcasm and walked passed by them to get her bag that is resting on her seat.

Eun Bi knows as well that her sister just lied. She can tell it. Eun Bi herself had told so many lies since she step foot on Seoul and she can tell now that her unnie is lying but for whatever reason Eun Byul is doing it, she doesn’t know why.

Flashback

Nobody is at the room of class 2-3 except for Go Eun Byul who is obviously having a bad day for who knows why.

There is a frown on her beautiful face and the eyeliner she is wearing makes her more look fierce than she already is and if only the lock can speak up, it would have been screaming in pain as Eun Byul held tightly at it.

“What did the poor lock ever do to you?” as voice suddenly said.

The lock was now lying on the ground near the back door of their classroom as Eun Byul throws it away in frustration.

“If you don’t want it, then just give it to me.” the owner of the voice bent down to pick the lock.

Eun Byul looked at the owner of the voice and saw the golden haired Gong Tae Kwang standing by the back door picking up her lock and turns to give her his usual grin which she hates.

“Don’t start with me Gong Tae…” Eun Byul sounded tired.

“I’m not…” Tae Kwang answered nonchalantly and walked closer and Eun Byul held out her hand asking for her lock back. “What?” he asked.

“My lock… Give it back…” Eun Byul demanded.

“Shireo…” Tae Kwang said earning a glare from Eun Byul.

“Yah…!!” there is warning in Eun Byul’s voice.

“You threw it away… I picked it up… its mine now…” Tae Kwang insisted.

“I don’t care… It’s still mine…” Eun Byul uttered.

“Not anymore…” Tae Kwang grinned. “Now… why not tell me the pin?” he added and moves his brows in a comic action.

“In your dreams…” Eun Byul’s sarcastic answer and Tae Kwang pouted.

“Pffttt…” Tae Kwang scoffs. “When was your birthday again?” he asked out of the blue which quite confused Eun Byul.

“June 4…” Eun Byul answered blankly.

“Ok…” Tae Kwang grinned, then he started putting numbers and it opened much to Eun Byul’s surprise.

“How…?” Eun Byul uttered in pure shock.

“Aishh…. You’re so simple Go Eun Byul….” Tae Kwang said with a satisfied smile on his face as he successfully opened Eun Byul’s locker by putting Eun Byul’s birthday.

Simple. The word rings on Eun Byul’s ears. It was the very first time that someone had ever called her simple, when most people called her complicated because of her aloof demeanor. Simple, the adjective doesn’t seem to really fit her.

“Here!” Tae Kwang then suddenly throws something at her direction, it was a good thing that she had quite good reflexes and was able to catch whatever it is. “Have mine instead…” Tae Kwang said flatly.

Eun Byul slowly opened her hands and saw that Tae Kwang threw her his own lock in exchange of her’s. Before she could even protest the golden boy is already walking away, but he did raise a hand waving goodbye at her without even looking at her as if he knows that she was about to say something.

That is how Eun Byul knows Tae Kwang’s locker pin. That is also how she got her lock broken, or better said Tae Kwang’s broken lock and how she had to borrow lock from Young Eun before their school’s trip to Tongyeong.

End Of Flashback

******************************************************************************************

Tae Kwang lay awake in his bed, staring at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter