Chapter 37:

School 2015: Just an Option
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 37:

In front of the faucet and sink a certain raven haired guy looked grudgingly at the pile of dirty dishes lined up for him to wash.

“Geezz…. I’m so going to get my revenge on you someday…. That Ssakaji…” Tae Kwang mumbled under his breath and picked up a plate to start washing.

Flashback

Tae Kwang stands attentively in front of the wooden bench that serves as their goal, looking at Go Eun Byul whose standing meters away from him with her one foot stepping on the round soccer ball.

“Come on Gong Byul… kick the ball already…” Tae Kwang said with a sheepish smile that Eun Byul hated a lot.

“My team just has to score this one and we won, right?” Eun Byul asked instead.

“Yes… so hurry up and kick it already… or are you admitting defeat already?” Tae Kwang grinned even more.

“In your dream!” Eun Byul scoffed and turned her back on Tae Kwang.

“Eung??” Tae Kwang looked confusedly at Eun Byul who was walking on the direction of her twin. “Hey… Go Eun Byul…. You can’t make Eun Bi kick the ball!” Tae Kwang immediately protested seemingly knowing that Eun Byul will use her sister to win over him.

“Who says I’m going to let Eun Bi play for me?” Eun Byul asked back.

“You’re not?” Tae Kwang asked in confusion.

“Ani…” Eun Byul answered with a sly smile and turned to bend down to match the level of the young boy standing beside Eun Bi. “Sungmin-ah… do you want to try to kick the ball?” Eun Byul asked the little kid who only looked at her. “Come on its ok…. How about if you manage to make a goal noona will buy you ice cream? Do you like it?” Eun Byul asked together with her sweetest smile that you could rarely see.

“Neh…!!” the kid Eun Byul called as Sungmin immediately agreed upon the mention of the word ice cream, he is still a kid afteral.

“Yah!! You can’t let him kick!” Tae Kwang immediately protested. “That is cheating!!”

“There is no rule that says I have to be the one who scores for our team…” Eun Byul retorted “Now.. Let’s just end this game already… I’m getting tired…” Eun Byul said. “and ohh… by the way… Gong Tae Kwang… Are you going to deprive the kid for having his ice cream later?” she added with a victorious smile already.

“Sungmin-ah…. Hyung will be the one to by you ice cream instead… Huh?” Tae Kwang said to the kid and looked begrudgingly at Eun Byul.

“You’ll be able to buy him ice cream… but what about his lost confidence, huh?” Eun Byul asked with an evil grin on her face.

“Geezz…..” Tae Kwang sighed knowing that he already lost even before the goal has been made.

But on the other side, Eun Bi is silently watching as he and her twin bicker with each other, she felt a strange sensation around her stomach and her chest just watching the two of them.

“Eun Byul unnie and Tae Kwang oppa seemed really close with each other…” a voice said bringing Eun Bi back to reality and looked at her side to see Rajin standing beside her, she didn’t even realize when the kid arrived at her side.

“Ohh??” Eun Bi could only mumble. “They often bicker with each other though…” Eun Bi said finally.

“Then it means they are close…” Rajin commented. “You only bicker with the person you are comfortable with” the kid reasons out innocently.

Eun Bi looked at her twin and Gong Tae Kwang once again, she remember the time Eun Byul said that she didn’t dislike Tae Kwang nor does she like him, same goes for Tae Kwang but looking at them right, Rajin was right, they seemed close with each other even when all they did was to quarrel around.

And once again that odd sensation was back on her stomach and chest, she never felt like this before, she felt as if the air is lacking in her lungs and something heavy is weighing in her chest, her stomach is going circle.

She had watched her twin and Han Yi An bicker with each other nonstop but she never felt like this, even with the possibility that the 2 might like each other still she had never felt this way.

“Unnie… Are you ok??” Rajin asked.

“Ohh?” Once again Eun Bi found herself spacing out and brought back to reality by Rajin. “Neh… I’m ok…” she answered.

End of Flashback

Laughter and small giggles can be heard all throughout the 4 white wall surrounding the twins and the kids from Love House, they surely are having fun.

“Eun Byul Noona jjang…” on the kid says with a big smile and Eun Byul answered it with the same big smile.

“You win against Hyung….” The other kid said.

“That is because of Sungmin…” Eun Byul said and patted the kid sitting on her right. “Uri Minho did a great job.” She even complimented making the kid smile.

Shortly after Eun Bi stands up and excused herself from the rest and went out o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter