Chapter 13

School 2015: Just an Option
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Bi was surprised when Tae Kwang suddenly held her hand, it wasn’t even the first time they held hands, they already held hands before when he was sick saying that he was thankful to have her by his side, he even hugged and kissed her on the cheeks already but this time she felt nervous all of a sudden.

It was as if her heart suddenly skipped a bit. She wondered if it was because it’s been a while since Gong Tae Kwang made a bold move towards her. Without really knowing what to say everytime he does something like that, she just managed to mumble an “OH..” and seated beside him again.

Tae Kwang on the other hand knows that he had crossed the line once again, that imaginary line that keeps him from going to Eun Bi. It is a line he isn’t supposed to cross if he wanted to keep Eun Bi by his side. But he crossed it once again.

He was aware of the consequence of his action, he might really lose Eun Bi now, but at least he wanted to hold onto her one more time. He wanted to hold her hand just one more time so he can remind himself why he can’t get over her.

But he was surprised when Eun Bi didn’t take her hand back and went sitting beside him again. It was as if a new light of hope was lighted for him. But he also knows that he shouldn’t get his hopes up and got hurt all over again all by himself. He isn’t a masochist but somehow Eun Bi turned him into one.

“Mian…” He lightly mumbled as he releases her hand and couldn’t afford to look at her eyes.

“Are you going to steal my lines now?” Eun Bi joked to ease the awkwardness between them.

“Neh??” Tae Kwang asked in confusion.

“Mian…” isn’t that my line?” Eun Bi smiled and Tae Kwang seemed enlightened.

“Oh…” Tae Kwang said. “Right!!” Tae Kwang smiled as well. “Let’s just go back to class right now…” he added and stands up.

“ooohh…. Gong Tae Kwang is talking about class now, huh?” Eun Bi teased earning a glare from Tae Kwang.

“Mwoh?” Tae Kwang scoffs as Eun Bi stand beside him and they started to exit the rooftop. “I do take class, you know…” he protested when Eun Bi just smiled at him.

“Ara… But you are always mentally absent. You either skip class or you sleep in class…” Eun Bi commented.

“No, I’m not!!” Tae Kwang protested again.

“Yes, you do…” Eun Bi insisted and Tae Kwang frowned at her not realizing that Eun Bi was actually teasing him.

“Then, you want to make a bet?” Tae Kwang said as he stopped walking and turned to Eun Bi.

“Bet? What bet?” Eun Bi asked curiously as she looks at Tae Kwang’s face

“If I can last a day without sleeping in class, then you have to grant me a wish…” Tae Kwang suggested with a sheepish smile.

“Eeii… Shireo…” Eun Bi said with a disapproving look on her face and walked pass him.

“Eii…” Tae Kwang turned to chase for Eun Bi. “Why not? Are you afraid to lose? Huh?” Tae Kwang teased to provoke Eun Bi.

“Ani… I just don’t want to make bets… Gambling is not very good anyway…” Eun Bi reasoned out.

“Gambling? How is it a gambling…” Tae Kwang said in disbelief.

“any form of bets is a gambling.. And it’s bad… so I don’t want to…” Eun Bi said.

“Pffttt…. You’re just afraid to lose… just admit it…” Tae Kwang said and slightly nudges Eun Bi’s shoulder using his.

“I said, I’m not…” Eun Bi said with a frown.

“Then prove it…” Tae Kwang challenges.

“And what do I get if I win?” Eun Bi asked as if she was already agreeing to make bets with him.

“I’ll also grant you a wish.” Tae Kwang nonchalantly answered. Although he is already willing to grant wishes for Eun Bi without the bet. All Eun Bi had to do is to say it and he will grant it without hesitation whatever it is. “Call?” Tae Kwang asked.

“How about if you get a C on the upcoming exams… then I’ll grant you 2 wishes…” Eun Bi said with a sly smile knowing how Tae Kwang hates exam days.

“Eii…” Tae Kwang frowns showing a disapproving look.

“Shireo?” Eun Bi teased.

“Ani… Deal… I’m so going to get my wishes… you just wait…” Tae Kwang said in full confidence and walked a little faster leaving Eun Bi behind who only smiled seeing Tae Kwang’s reaction.

As Tae Kwang reached the corner he suddenly knocks someone sending the person on the ground, and Eun Bi who saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter