Chapter 48

School 2015: Just an Option
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Bi stands in front of the stove while trying to cook something delicious for her and Tae Kwang to share, she was amazed at how she can find almost everything in Tae Kwang’s kitchen.

Their refrigerator is like a grocery for her, there are meats, vegetables, fruits and variety of drinks. Sure, Tae Kwang is really onto the next level.

“Instead of just sitting still there… why don’t you wash the dishes?” Eun Bi said as she turns around to look at Tae Kwang who was busy admiring her back view.

“We can just leave it there. Ahjumma will come tomorrow morning to clean it” Tae Kwang answered while looking at Eun Bi who just gave him a disapproving look.

“Gong Tae Kwang…. We are the one who used it… we shouldn’t inconvenience ahjumma tomorrow morning. I know she got a lot to do already.” Eun Bi said in her motherly voice.

“Ok.. ok…” Tae Kwang sighed but eventually got up from his seat and started washing the dishes as Eun Bi gave her a sweet smile.

******************************************************************************************

Eun Byul half lie on their reading one her book waiting for Mr. Sandman to pour his sleeping dust on her, she always had trouble sleeping before, but luckily it wasn’t as bad as before.

Later that night, the door of her room opened revealing her twin sister coming back after telling her that she is going out again.

“Hi, unnie…” Eun Bi greeted as she entered the room.

“Oh.. You’re back…” Eun Byul said as she looked at her sister.

“Neh… I went at Tae Kwang’s house…” Eun Bi answered honestly.

“Tae Kwang’s?” Eun Byul said as if she can’t believe what she had heard and she closed her book. “So, you 2 have finally reconciled?” she turned.

“I guess so?” Eun Bi answered sounding unsure herself as she seated next to her twin sister.

“Well… it’s about time actually… what took you 2 so long to reconcile?” Eun Byul asked rhetorically.

“Our stubbornness, perhaps?” Eun Bi answered with a small smile.

“Yeah.. you can be quite stubborn at time…” Eun Byul nodded, teasing her younger twin.

“Unnie!!” Eun Bi whined.

“I was just joking…” Eun Byul answered with the same smile just like Eun Bi’s. “But…” she then turned serious.

“But what unnie?” Eun Bi asked curiously.

“Don’t you think it’s about time to reconcile with Yi An as well?” Eun Byul said as she carefully studies her younger twin’s expression.

Eun Bi fell silence by the mention of swimmer’s name. She haven’t really talked to Yi An since their misunderstanding.

“Don’t be too hard on him, huh?” Eun Byul said.

Flashback

It happened earlier when Eun Byul and Eun Bi are together having their sister moment by going out and buying some stuffs for themselves that Eun Byul received a call from her swimmer bestfriend.

            “Oh.. Yi An-ah.. Why did you call” Eun Byul asked as she answered the phone while waiting for Eun Bi who was at the fitting room at the moment.

            “Nothing… Are you free? I have no practice today; do you want to hang out?” Yi An asked on the other line.

            “Ah….” There is hesitance in her voice and Yi An didn’t failed to notice it.

            “You are not.. Are you?” Yi An said and his voice sounded sad.

            “I’m actually out with Eun Bi now… If you want you can join us… We are at the Mall.” Eun Byul said.

            “Ah… Is that so… It’s ok… Maybe some other time…” Yi An said, Eun Byul can sense the pain in his bestfriend voice. It may not be obvious. But Eun Byul knows Yi An too well.

            “Arasso….” Eun Byul said and they ended the call.

End of Flashback

“Yi An can be a jerk, at times… But he is a good guy… You know that right?” Eun Byul asked.

Eun Bi had always wondered how her sister can coolly accept that Yi An like her now, when he liked her sister for more than 10yrs and now likes him whom he had only knows for a year.

“Ohhh… Don’t give me that look Go Eun Bi…” Eun Byul said.

“What look?” Eun Bi asked as if she didn’t know what her sister meant.

“That look…” Eun Byul said as she draws circle to the air in front of Eun Bi’s face. “Those look that wanted to ask me if I really have no feeling for that tall swimmer bestfriend of mine at all.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter