Chapter 4

School 2015: Just an Option
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Walking inside the classroom Eun Bi saw Tae Kwang lying his head on the desk and she decided to call him but he didn’t move.

“Yah! Gong Tae Kwang….” She called once more. “I know you are not asleep so stop pretending.” She added.

“Wae?” Tae Kwang lazily asked.

“oksang…” she mumbles and pointed up to the rooftop and leaves him alone.

She reached to rooftop first and not long after, Tae Kwang arrived with his hands on his pockets and he slowly approached her.

“Wae? Is there something wrong?” Tae Kwang asked concerned.

“That is my question…” Eun Bi answered and Tae Kwang looked lost for a moment.

“What do you mean?” Tae Kwang asked.

“Is there something wrong? Are you avoiding me or something?” Eun Bi asked and Tae Kwang looked surprised.

“Me avoiding you? Where the hell did you get that?” Tae Kwang asked in sarcastic manner, well he was always sarcastic to anyone and Eun Bi had gotten used to that.

“Well… it just seemed like that…. I’ve been here for a few days and still we haven’t had a chance to hang out at all…” Eun Bi explained.

“HUH!!” Tae Kwang scoffs. “Says the one who is always occupied by her bestfrieds.” Tae Kwang retorts.

“You mean Shijin and Songjoo? You can always join us… it’s not like they don’t know you.” Eun Bi said not aware that what Tae Kwang wants was just the 2 of them and not all of her friends. “Wait…. Don’t tell me that Shijin still thought that you like her?” Eun Bi asked in disbelief.

“PFftt…” Tae Kwang scoffs as an answer.

“OH MY GOD!! You still haven’t corrected her?” Eun Bi uttered in disbelief.

“How can I? It’s not like I can freely say to her ‘Hey Shijin, The one I like is your bestfriend’” Tae Kwang thoughtlessly answered before realizing it.

Eun Bi was surprised at Tae Kwang’s little outburst. Of course she didn’t mean it for him to say it like that she just thought that maybe Tae Kwang is feeling awkward with Shijin because of that.

“I’m sorry….” Eun Bi apologized feeling guilty over something she didn’t particularly know what.

“Yah! Why are you saying sorry?” Tae Kwang said. “Aisshh… it’s not your fault ok… it’s all in the past now so it’s ok… I would like it if you don’t feel sorry to me anymore... I’m ok.” Tae Kwang said and forced himself to smile at Eun Bi.

The way Tae Kwang said that it was all in the past now somehow makes something in Eun Bi’s chest felt tight. She didn’t know why or what but she felt something indescribable for her.

“Neh…” Eun Bi mustered to say and Tae Kwang grins on her.

“Now…” Tae Kwang said and took a step forward and puts his arm around her shoulder pinning her head around his arm.

“Yah!! Gong Tae Kwang!! What are you doing?” Eun Bi protested as she struggles to get out of him.

“You have to buy me a drink for disturbing me nap.” Tae Kwang said playfully and Eun Bi remembered the time when Soyoung suspected her of being the real EunBi and Tae Kwang was there taking a nap and been disturbed by them and he snapped at SoYoung for that but she knows he wouldn’t get real mad at her for that.

“Mwoh!” Eun Bi yelped. “Yah!! Do you want to die?” Eun Bi said.

Hearing this word Tae Kwang immediately releases Eun Bi not because he feared that she would actually do what she says but for the mere fact that those words came out from Eun Bi’s own lips.

“Aissh….” Eun Bi groans when Tae Kwang releases her and she glares at him only to see him staring at him. “Wae?” she shots.

“Woah!! Go Eun Bi… you better stop hanging around your sister too much…” Tae Kwang commented making her frown.

“Mwoh?” Eun Bi asked.

“She is ruining you….” Tae Kwang commented at how Eun Bi is becoming similar to her twin.

“Yah!! That is my sister you are bad-mouthing at!” Eun Bi said trying to defend her sister.

“I’m not bad mouthing her… I’m just saying you’re becoming like her.” Tae Kwang said.

“She just wants me to be stronger to defend myself even without her” Eun Bi commented.

“I know.. I was just joking….” Tae Kwang retorts. “But you still have to buy me a drink anyway.” He said with his famous grin

“But don’t become too strong Eun Bi-ah” Tae Kwang added in his thoug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter