Chapter 5

School 2015: Just an Option
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Bi and Tae Kwang took the chance to catch with each other even a little during their bus ride. Eun Bi was able to know that Tae Kwang and his father had reconciled and she was really happy to hear that, she also told Tae Kwang the experience she had in her different school for the last 6 months.

“I’m glad that you and your appa reconciled.” Eun Bi said.

“Neh… Oh.. and Appa said to invite you to eat with us some time.” Tae Kwang said remember his father’s word.

“Neh!?” Eun Bi asked in surprised.

“Don’t worry… He just wanted to apologize for the past in incident… You can bring Eun Byul as well” Tae Kwang explained and Eun Bi just nodded.

They are walking side by side just like normally do when Tae Kwang was sending her home and when they reached her home Tae Kwang stopped and she walked at least 2 more steps away from him before turning back.

“Go on in…” Tae Kwang said.

“Ohh… Gomawo” Eun Bi’s usual answer and when she turned towards the gate there goes Eun Byul walking out from it. “OH? Unnie..” Eun Bi greeted her twin.

“Oh… Eun Bi-ah…” Eun Byul greeted back.

“Are you going somewhere?” Eun Bi asked.

“Just the convenience store” Eun Byul answered and turned to look at Tae Kwang. “Neo!!” Eun Byul shots and Tae Kwang looked at her.

“Mwoh?!” Tae Kwang answered in a somewhat arrogant manner but it didn’t last long for Go Eun Byul kicked him on the leg surprising both Tae Kwang and Eun Bi.

“Unnie!! Why did you do that? Omo!! Tae Kwang-ah…Are you ok?” Eun Bi asked worriedly at Tae Kwang.

“Yah!!! What the hell is your problem girl!!” Tae KWang shot as he jumps up and down rubbing his aching leg.

“Be thankful that I only did that!” Eun Byul retorts. “Do you have any idea how much my leg hurt because of you?” Eun Byul said referring the day he drags her just to play and the next day her legs really began to hurt.

“And why is that my fault!?” Tae Kwang shots back now and stopped jumping.

“If you hadn’t dragged me here and there it wouldn’t hurt like that!” Eun Byul argues.

“If you had been exercising daily then it wouldn’t have hurt like that! It’s not my fault that you have such a weak leg!” Tae Kwang argues back.

For a moment it was as if they had forgotten the presence of Eun Bi, they’ve been arguing over petty things and Eun Bi couldn’t help but to stare at them. She had seen her sister argue with Yi An before but seeing her argue with Tae Kwang seemed different. How can her sister pick a fight in every guy she meets? Eun Bi wondered.

“Mwoh Weak huh!?” Eun Byul scoffed and gets ready to kick him again when Tae Kwang immediately finds protection using Eun Bi as a shield.

“Omma!!” Eun Bi mumbled when Tae Kwang suddenly hides behind her and uses her as a human shield just like what he did when Tae Kwang was under attack by the kids at Love House.

“Yah!! Come out there and let’s see who has a weak leg…” Eun Byul said but Tae Kwang remained hidden behind Eun Bi.

“Aish!! You two stop!!!” Eun Bi said low but firm.

“She started it!” Tae Kwang pointed at Eun Byul but still remained behind Eun Bi.

“Mwoh!” Eun Byul shots pretending to step forward but Tae Kwang took hides some more.

“Cheom!! Stop ok? Yah! Gong Tae Kwang, better stop pissing my unnie if you really don’t want to have a broken leg” Eun Bi said and just like a loyal puppy Tae Kwang just nodded.

“Arasso…” Tae Kwang answered. “I’ll just get going now… See you tomorrow at school” Tae Kwang said and leaves the 2 sisters alone.

“Arraso… Bye…” Eun Bi uttered.

Seeing how Tae Kwang easily obeyed Eun Bi, Eun Byul decided to stop as well. And turned to Eun Bi.

“I’m going to the store… do you need anything?” Eun Byul asked to Eun Bi.

“Ani-yah, Unnie…” Eun Bi said with a light smile.

“Arasso… go on in,.. And just text me if you need anything , ok?” Eun Byul told her twin.

“Neh unnie….” Eun Bi answered and headed inside the house.

******************************************************************************************

Tae Kwang never really learned his lesson of not messing with Go Eun Byul and now because of this he is limping.

“Aishh... That rude girl!!!” he cursed under his breath as he walks with a painful leg.

“Why are you walking like that?” a voice said and Tae Kwang looked to the side to see the person who caused him to w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter