HE IS 'BLACK'

Flower May Flow In Your Weapon

What an unlucky life, i thought that i would move to another school but my parents told me that they didn’t have to do that because uncle lee will protect me.

I couldn’t believe it, THEY SHOULD HAVE MOVED ME TO ANOTHER PLANET LIKE MARS OR SUN MAYBE.

I PROMISE I’LL BE A GOOD GIRL THERE. 

I sighed, I really wanted to move school but my parents told me that I had to stay because of the exams for university will come in a few months.

Soon, the bell would rang, I tapped my foot in time with the clock sounds. I really couldn’t wait to go home and avoid all this humans.

A few minutes before the bell rang, Uncle Lee got into the classroom with a sudden and surprising all of us us.

“[Y/N]- AH, YOUR MOTHER HAVE GIVEN BIRTH! WE MUST GO TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!” I was really surprised at that time.

I immediately jumped off the table and ran to the car along with Uncle Lee. I felt truly exited and also afraid, hopefully my mom and the baby were fine. 

I had arrived at the hospital and I saw Chanyeol was there with Auntie Lee that no other than his mother and Uncle Lee's wife.

After few hours, the doctor finally came out with my dad. “I HAVE A SON!” he screamed.

all of us screamed happily and hugged each other. I immediately smiled and hugging Chanyeol.

Our childish soul just came out. Unfortunately, my father didn’t allow me to stay in the hospital because I had  school tomorrow.

So I went home with Chanyeol. We continued to talk about the baby that no other was my brother.

“what do you think about the baby name?” Chanyeol asked me and I narrowed my eyes, no idea appears in my head about my new brother name.

Then i got a nice idea, “hyuk? It sounds cute, isn’t it?” Chanyeol narrowed his eyes and looked at me with his annoyed stare, “stop naming something just like your in idols! Like you do on your dog that already gone and probably died!” Chanyeol cried while I could only laugh.       

“OH OPPA!! I FORGOT THAT I HAVE A SWIMMING PRACTICE RIGHT NOW!” i told chanyeol to go to the school because i had a practice.

Even though i was so tired as hell,  i couldn't miss any practice because i might get replaced by someone.

Thinking about swimming pool, i suddenly remember about what baekhyun said there a few weeks ago.

 

       “one thing, no one has ever escaping from me. Because at the end of the day, they’ll coming back for me. So this is a warning, [Y/N]-sii, i could make you want me if i want to, which i would do it to you. If you do want me, i'm still opening my heart as big as possible”

 

I chuckled, how could a stupid guy like him had a tons of girls that came back for him. Of course i didn’t believe him, he was so dramatic. So, does he think that he just like the guy in a drama?

That was really rude but have a soft side in him? There was no guy like that, if that guy was an , he will be an for his entire life.

And he thought that I was going to fall in love with him and chase after him? This man was truly imaginative.

He even imagined about something that wasn’t going to happen that was i fall for him. after what happened, I was sure he wouldn’t open his heart for me again. he must had got an another girl, I was pretty sure about that.

“call me after you done the practice”

“i could got home alone, oppa”

"no, with me. Call me, arachi?”

“ne, go away” chanyeol smirked on me and vroomed away. after the practice, i didn’t call chanyeol to pick me up because it was almost late and i didn’t want to create some troublesome for him so i went home alone.

I went to the supermarket first to bought some snacks for me and chanyeol, i was thinking to spent my night at his place for a moment because nobody stayed in my place.

I rang chanyeol’s bell house for about twice and finally he opened the gate. He was so suprised because i already went home, and angry to me of course.

He let me to got into the house and kept yelling at me because he said that he was so worried if i get or something.

“you should have call me!”

“you already told me about 7 times, and i get it oppa”

“you never get whatsoever i told you, right?” i laughed because he was true, i never listen to him no matter how long is his speech.

But i was glad because chanyeol never get tired of me, he always smile at me even though i did something that made him pissed off.

Chanyeol was such a dream boyfriend. Why did i became his cousins? Dafuq. 

We ate the snacks and told story to each other. Chanyeol told me so many story about living in japan.

He also told me that he had a teacher training, he wanted to be a japanese language teacher in korea.

“are you serious?!” i asked in a suprised tone and he told me that he was very serious about it. “you already asked my suggestion about my baby brother name, and i want to ask your suggestion. Do you have any ideas?”

        “hyunseung, it sounds really manly”

        “not like you, right?”

        “ you, [Y/N]”

 

The next day, i went to school by my feet. Chanyeol hadn’t woke up yet so i decided to not waking him up.

I really didn’t want to go to school that day, i wanted to go to the hospital so i could see my mother. Actually, i never wanted to go to school. my parents forced me to.

"how was your mother condition?” baekhyun walked beside me and i wasn't suprise about his appereance. I told him that my mom's and my brother's situation were fine, they were both in a good health.

I knew Baekhyun didn’t care about it, he was sarcasming me about the covenants we made. 

“ at the fountain, we make an agreement about the safety of your mother during childbirth, isn’t it? your wishes came true and that means I don’t have to be at your side” he said, and I just nodded my head,

it will be very helpful for me to love my own life. Since his presence, everything turned into a hassle and worser than before, it really made me hating my life.

“Okay” then he went past me and ran leaved me left behind. I snorted, he should have done that from the beginning because I really would be very grateful.

But somehow, I felt like rejected. I didn’t like him, never! But I was really afraid because as they say, “hate can turn into love”

 

                        And i’ve been through that kind of situation

        A lot.

 

At in front of the school, i saw a black car with a tall guy that leaning on it. his hair was brown, his face kinda familiar for me.

I walked pass the car while looking at him, i swear i had seen that face before. He smiled at me, i ran away because it might be turned into kidnaping. What the-

When I had entered the school area, I walked alone in the corridor without Chorong and ahyoung. when I was walking filled with peace, two girls walked past by me, talked about byun dickhead. 

“do you know about baekhyun next victim after Chorong?” asked the girl who had the highest skirt than the other girl. “What?! Other victims!? I hope it’s me!” said the girl with a heavy makeup on her face.

I really wanted to claw those girl’s face, how could they hope Baekhyun would them after what he had done to Chorong?

Have they gone mad? Is there any normal woman in this world who won’t open their legs wide for any man? Such a brainless.

Wait, what? The next victim? So he had got the other victims? Well, it was a green light for me.

it means that Baekhyun wouldn’t bother me again with his presence which was always annoying and made me want to throw up.

See? A kind of man like him definitely will easily replace any woman. He just wanted to play, luckily I didn’t fall for him.

my life will back to normal and peaceful.

 

        I love my life.

 

But somehow, I feltlike rejected again. was I already getting used to baekhyun annoying appereance?

Is this what they called as the ‘first stage’ in love? Nonsense! It looked like i also already going crazy.

When i just wanted to step into my classroom, suddenly Uncle Lee pulled me out. 

"i’m going to go to the hospital with chanyeol, are you free?” he asked and of course, anything for my mom. So after school, we will go to the hospital.

The student’s in my class congrast me about my baby brother and baekhyun only smirked on me and didn’t say anything.

 

        I don’t care.

                Or am i?