THE STONE

Flower May Flow In Your Weapon

      Class had been really quiet since baekhyun wasn’t there anymore. Many girls were sad that baekhyun moved school but i glad that he moved to school for boys, at least there will be no girls that flirting with him as long as i was here.

Wait, am i jealous? Nah.

Chorong sat beside me at the cafetaria with ahyoung, it’s been a long time since we did this, “a ring? From whom?” chorong looked at my fingers while i gulped full of nervous.

No, i couldn’t tell them about this. “from my cousins, he want us to wear a couple ring” i said. I couldn’t forgive myself because i was lying to both of them.

Ahyoung nooded full of delight, she said that the relationship between me and chanyeol were really cute.

And boom, we were cousins.

        While chorong was talking to ahyoung, i looked at the ring and thinking about baekhyun all of sudden.

I was wondering what was his reason to gave me this ring, this ring that has ‘B’ on the top of the ring.

We just a senior high school students but this kind of has been too serious.  “i heard that baekhyun is in a relationship with someone in our school! someone said that they saw baekhyun with a girl riding a bycicle yesterday at in front of the supermarket. And there was hongbin too”

i could only laughed inside. Thank’s God they didn’t figured out who was the girl which was me, let’s just hope that they won’t.

 

        I was on the way to my house but the i heard someone was calling my name with a bell.

I smirked, i knew who it was. I looked back and saw baekhyun who was smiling, how could he knew where am i?

It was almost sunset, the scene behind us was really facinating.

        “my wish at the water fountain was coming true”

        “what is it?”

        “you know about the wish that i made right? about wishing that ‘that girl’ is the one i’ve been looking for? Well, i’m looking at her right now” i got blushed.

This time wasn’t because i mad at him but because what he said was so cheesy until i got blushed and wanted to throw up.

        “you already like me since that time? Whoa”

        He nooded, “i got attracted to you since you called me dickhead” he was so unbelieveable. Me and baekhyun were separating at the end of the street because our road was different.

When i was walking alone, i saw chorong with jaehyun! Both of them looked so serious. Chorong seemed really frustated while jaehyun looked very angry.

I decided to not looking at them so i ran to my house, afraid that they would notice me.

        I sat on my bed alone, thinking about the i just saw. Jaehyun and chorong? I even not sure that they knew each other since jaehyun left the school already when chorong just moved to my school.

I woke up from my deep thinking because i heard my father knocked the door, told me to get ready to meet Dr. Joohyun.

 

        “whoa, i really wanted to see him” said Dr Joohyun when i told our story after the theraphy.

Heard about our relationship, Dr. Joohyun even cannot believe that baekhyun was the one that made me collapsed a lot of time.

“so, is there something you want to ask?” i nooded, there was something that i need to ask. Dr. Joohyun sat properly and ready to hear my question, “why does i can’t control my own feelings? I mean, i can’t control my own ing feelings even though it was mine”

“no, you actually control your own feeling. If you’re asking about your feelings towards baekhyun, it wasn’t a fate because you’re the one who wanted it. you wanted to fall in love with baekhyun, you love him. You might not realized it but you really do want to love baekhyun, your mind has speak” she said.

 

        I was at the garden at my house, sat there alone and thinking about what Dr. Joohyun said about my feelings.

I think what she said was true, i do wanted to love him. I sighed, i should just wait until he hurt me anyway.

        From the bench, i could see a weird thing that have something written on it. i came towards to see better, and what i saw was a rock that written, “hold it and you’ll get the answer from your question” i was wondering about who made this.

The stone as big as my palm, it was gray, and written neatfully.

        “tell me about who am i, who i really am”

 

        The next day, i met baekhyun again at the street on the way to my house. I was so happy because meeting baekhyun at the street has became a routine for me.

When we were talking to each other, we could hear 2 girls were calling baekhyun name. They were our schoolmate. B

oth of them were very happy while i was walking away so they wouldn’t get suspicious. Both of them took a picture with baekhyun while i was already far for them.

A few minutes later, i heard baekhyun’s bell.

        “what is it? go have fun with those girls”

        “wait, are you jealous, sugarlump?”

        “no i’m not, go away”

        “come here, you!” baekhyun pulled my hand and took me to his embrace while his other hand were pulling his bycicle.

We just looked like at the movie, you know. A couple with a bycicle at the evening, walking together, the boy loved the girl but the girl didn’t sure about that. Nice.