DIRTY JOB

Flower May Flow In Your Weapon

Today should be the day when we will receive our biology test result but the teacher said that we had to wait for a few days. I was so positive that i would passed this test, i had to. I was sitting on my bed, there was nothing to do.

Chanyeol wasn’t at his house, my mother was busy with my baby brother, Jung Ilhoon. AND I WAS THE ONE THAT SUGGEST IT SO HE WILL BE VERY CUTE AS LIKE JUNG ILHOON FROM BTOB.

A few seconds later, i received a text message from baekhyun.

 ...

Baekhyun: seems like your wish is come true

 

Baekhyun: i will move to another school, a few weeks later

 ...

BOOM, something crased my heart until it hurts so bad. should i be happy or sad? I didn’t know.

I just sat there, frozen while looking to my phone that already fell to the ground. Baekhyun will dissapear from my life, just what i wished at the water fountain.

 ...

Baekhyun: the promise, sugarlump. You have to be my girlfriend from now on.

 ...

No, this isn’t going to happend. I’M NOT GOING TO BE BAEKHYUN’S GIRLFRIEND, FOREVER OR EVER.

I texted him back, told him to not playing around with me since he knew that i could play better than him. But he said that he wasn’t joking, he will go to special school for boys that wasn’t very far from our school.

this was too shocking, i had to buy colas for calming myself down.

I went to the supermarket and bought 7 bottles of cola’s, wish me dead tonight. When i was about to paid the cola’s, someone blocked my hands that just wanted to gave the money, “i’ll pay for this”

it was hongbin, thanks God it wasn’t baekhyun.

“how are you, [Y/N]-sii? Long time no see”

“just a couple of weeks”

“alright babe, what are you going to do with this cola’s?” i felt bad if i had to push him away after what he did to me, he paid my cola’s that cost pretty expensive.

So I invited him to sit on a chair for a while and told him about what happened between Baekhyun and me.

“we had some agreement and one of them has come true. I begged at a magical fountain to get rid Baekhyun from my life. Baekhyun said if that happens, I have to be his girlfriend. And then this afternoon, he said that he would move to another school. special schools for boys. And I’m really confused. I bought this much cola to drink tonight until I was drunk and didn’t have to go to school tomorrow” Hongbin chuckled because of my story, he looked at me with a look of amazed.

I wonder what he admired after a stupid story that i had told him. he took one of my cola and kept them in his plastic. “I want to see you tomorrow, so I will took one of your cola. Don’t worry about Baekhyun, he might just playing around” he smiled and walked off.

He was very friendly, I regret it when that time I was very cold towards him. what he said was true, maybe Baekhyun just playing around.

I could feel my breath becomes congested again, but there was a feeling of relief for a moment. At least there was a possibility that Baekhyun wasn’t serious about what he said.

It was already midnight but it wasn’t enough to make me afraid to go home alone that night. There were only a sense of fear for tomorrow, when all the boys and girls would look at me because I was the next Baekhyun’s victim.

I paused and ruffled my hair, I was really really stupid. I kept walking without energy heading to my house. I swear I wanted to jump from the mountain when I saw Baekhyun already in front of my house with his smile.

He walked up to me casually, “annyeong, sugarlump” he trimed my hair that was very messy while I just stopped and looking at him full of dazed, I didn’t know what to do to this guy.

But this game must go on, I must to do something tovget rid of this guy.

“do you want to take me inside, babe?” he still didn’t erase the smile. Shiny black hair, a smile that wasn’t interesting enough for me, he remarkably similar to exo members.

I forgot what his name was.

I opened the gate widely enough for him to get in, “come in” I could hear Baekhyun chuckled while I rolled my eyes filled with annoyance.

“ah isn’t he was your friend who-“ My father seemed very angry because he knew that Baekhyun was the one who made my illness became worser. But I told my father that it was all a misunderstanding, he didn’t know about my illness.

I also told my father that we were friends, very disgusting. My father understood about it and advised Baekhyun to not messing around with me again. I really wanted to laugh when i saw baekhyun reaction who was frightened because of my father’s face, which was quite fierce.

I sat at my lawn chair and sat beside Baekhyun. “your father, he loves you very much huh.” He smiled at me. I just nodded without looking at Baekhyun who was looking at me.

he took my plastic bag and got shocked when he saw a lot cola in it. I explained about my plan to get drunk tonight so i didn’t have to go to school, he just chuckled and opened one of my cola.

IT WAS ONLY 5 LEFT.

“it’s feel so different, you’ve become my girlfriend now because you lost on our game. Even though you may not like me, I guess I could pretend to think that you do like me” he continued drinking his cola while I stared at him in amazement.

He shouldn’t be expecting me because of a lot of people that has been fallen in love with him. Why wishing for something that won’t happen?

why wishing about me?

“I’m going to move to another school, that’s what you want? Are you happy?”

I answered aloud, “of course” but I wae sure if Baekhyun could see my face that less supportive about the answer I gave him.

because of the look on my face that he thought ‘unwilling’, he accused me that i was in loved with him. it will never happen, never will.

“I just thought maybe we could be friends, you don’t have to think all sorts of that absurd thing, Byun Baekhyun” when he heard what I said, he just shook his head and took one of my hand.

He took a plain ring and put it into my finger. Seen it fit on my finger, he smiled with satisfaction.

“no can do sugarlump, you’ve become my girlfriend”

“what is this for?”

“just keep it, oh yeah if you’re worried about my fans who will attack you, they won’t. I won’t announce our relationship, i’m not going to flirt with you at our school. i won’t get you into another trouble because i swore that i had to keep you safe, right?”

“why did you swore-“ baekhyun placed his beautiful finger on my mouth, telling me to shut the up.

Because things became weird, i asked him about his wishing at the water fountain when we started to play the game that day. He asked me if i really wanted to know about it. well of course, that was why i asked him.

“I wished for my mother health and me, your mother may give birth safely and also hopefully she was the one that i’ve been looking for” he smiled at me when he said his last request.

I was curious, who was he meant? For prevent high expectations, I asked about the girl he meant.  But he simply replied, “you know her”

probably it was Chorong, ah again I felt my breath becomes short. Yeah, it was a little bit painful.

I didn’t like him but there is a chance that I started to like him. hopefully he got out from this school sooner, so I didn’t need to fall to him.

And why i had to be a girl who fall in love so easily. “Chorong huh?” he looked at me with confusion and shook his head, “of course not”

I started to get confused, then who was he referring to? I decided to not ask again since I was afraid he would think that I like him.

although maybe that was true, but give me a break? This might only a short interest of him.

“about Chorong .... what does she said to you about the incident?” i told him about an incident where ahyoung said that Chorong have been since signs of violence on her body, Chorong also admitted that.

even chorong was the one who told ahyoung about who was the culprit, which was baekhyun.

“and you think that the culprit was me?” he grinned while I nodded, he was the culprit. He chuckled and patted my head slowly, “you have to learn to not trust people like that. Chorong lied, I never even touched her. if she was being , it wasn’t me because I've never have with any girl”

of course he must be lying. Then i told him about the statement from all his ex-s that claimed to have with Baekhyun.

Again, he laughed, “we did have . But instead of ‘me’, i told someone to do it. I shut their eyes by reason it would look more ier, but it was Hongbin”

I gasped, this really wasn’t expected. Hongbin!? THE GUY WHO WAS WITH ME THIS EVENING WAS THE ONE WHO DID BAEKHYUN DIRTY JOB!?!?!?

This really made me want to throw up right then and there. Then baekhyun looked at me deeply, “Chorong.....isn’t like what you think”

~~~***~~~

OMG HELLO GUYS. SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE BECAUSE I GOT NO WIFI CONNECTION HERE BUT HERE YOU GO. I'LL UPDATE 3 CHAPTER TODAY. IT'S FOR THE LATE UPDATE GUYS.

I'M SO SAD

AND SO FREAKIN WORRIED

MUCH LOVE FROM ME~~~