BAEKHYUN'S BIRTHDAY!

Flower May Flow In Your Weapon

        Today was Saturday and baekhyun asked me to go with him to the beach with his classmates friend.

        He said that his classmates also bring their girlfriend there. So because this day i was free, i agreed to go with him to the beach.

         I said to baekhyun that i wouldn’t wear any bikini’s and baekhyun said, “i just wanted to told you to not wear that also because i don’t like it when my friends are staring at you. No, don’t wear anything short” said baekhyun.

        Such a protective human.

        “i don’t think i could get along with their girlfriends, i bet they’re very beautiful and y and those bikini’s....” my face became straight and i saw baekhyun was smiling then laughed.

         I glared to him and he just shook his head, “i fall in love with you not because you’re beautiful, [Y/N]-ah. because i was thinking if i wanted to find a beautiful woman, there’s a lot with a plastic on their face and a heavy make up. But you, you’re not that beautiful and i even cannot understand why did i fall for you” that was the first time he admit that he did fall for me.

        My jaw dropped and secretly smiling without his knowing. if he was my mistake, make sure it was the best mistake i’ve ever had.

        When we were arrived at the beach, we met his friends and their girlfriends. Like what i said at the car, all of them were so beautiful and y.

        THOSE BIKINIS.

        I glared at baekhyun and he only laughed and telling me to calm down. How the hell i should calm down while those s were surrounding him.

        He was a guy, no matter what the situation is, they still love ‘that’ so much.

        Baekhyun leaved me with the ‘girls’ and it was so akward. All of them were really nice towards me, an unexpected thing that you ever expected to those y es.

        “oh annyeong [Y/N]-ah! nice to meet you! You’re so lucky you could have baekhyun, he’s so nice! Ah by the way, my name is Celena Ahn, this is Kim Hyelim, Park Sooyoung, and Park Sunyoung. Each of us go to the different school” i greeted them back and sat with them on the sand while watching the boys played soccer together.

        Baekhyun is such a friendly guy, he could get a long very well.  “have you ever had with baekhyun?” asked the girl named hyelim.

        Her hair was brown and some blonde highlight, somehow she was so cute and pretty at the same time. Anyway, i was shocked when i heard her question.

        “no, never. I don’t want to because we’re still at high school, i won’t spending my time to raise kids while my other friends go to the college” her face was suprised at first but then she was smiling.

        She said that she also haven’t had with her boyfriend because of the same thing like me.

         I could feel that we were going to be a good friend indeed.

        Then, the girl with brown-short hair named sooyoung suddenly touched my hand, “so, how does baekhyun treat you? He’s so nice and sweet, i bet he’s very romantic!”

        if i could, i would laughed so hard in front of her. Baekhyun is not romantic, he just really annoying but cute at the same time.

         He haven’t done any romantic thing’s to me, and i was very grateful for that. “so, you don’t like romantic things?” asked sunyoung and i nooded.

         the reason why i didn’t like romantic things is because i was totally scared that baekhyun would do it to another girl also.

         Suddenly, the boys came to us and sat with us. They looked very tired after playing soccer.

        Baekhyun put his head on my lap while i was talking with his friends.

        It was a wonderful day. Baekhyun have some fun and i got some new friends.

        All of them already left, it was only me and baekhyun left. We sat down while watching the sun.

        We refused to go home because the sunset was so pretty.

        “i know that we aren’t officiall yet because you seems like still doubt me but it’s okay, i understand it anyway. So because we aren’t officiall yet, i’m not gonna do ‘touchy’ things with you so you don’t have to be worry” i laid my head on his shoulder while watching the sky.

       I heard that baekhyun was singing something and his voice was beautiful, i wonder why did he didn’t want to be a singer.

      Then i heard he called my name so i sat facing him, “what is it?”

        He kissed my forehead. After the kiss, he gave me that soft stare that i never saw it before from him.

        Somehow, he looked like he really do happy to be with me. And i was happy too, of course i was.

        “gosh i need new haters” he sighed and i was confused about what he said.

        “the old one starting to like me” he said while looking at me. I KNOW WHAT IT MEANS. I used to be his haters and now i was at the beach with him, he might think that i didn't hate him anymore.

        I did hate him. I hate him for making me fall for him deeper and deeper.

        Tommorow was baekhyun’s birthday. I couldn’t tell how much i’m so exited to prepare something special for him.

        There was too many ideas until i forgot all of them. “what are you getting for my brithday gift?” his eyes got sparkle as he wrapped her fingers on me.

        We were walking to the car because we decided to go home right now, it was getting darker.

        “secret”

        He squinted his eyes as he said, “don’t play secret with me” the gift will be super duper awesome. I had to find that thing or screw me.

        At 12 o’clock, i sent him a message and congrast him for his birthday. Me and chanyeol already bought the gift for him a few hours ago.

        Of course, chanyeol didn’t bother to take me anywhere. Well, i decided to made the gift by myself so the gift from me will be different than the other es that gave him.

        At the morning, i went to the hospital to met dr.Joohyun. we have a schedule for the theraphy today.

        About the private class that she was suggested, i will began the class this week. I won’t met anyone at my class, there will be only me and the private teacher.

        I remember when Dr. Joohyun told me to keep a distance between me and baekhyun since he was the one who made my condition became worser, but how could i keep my distance?

        “should i keep my distance? W-what if i can’t?”

        “as long as he didn’t hurt you”

        “he didn’t hurt me, maybe yet”

        “you have to make sure about this, [Y/N]-ah. this is the key for your heal, your total heal. I can’t see you suffering like this everytime” she said with his worried face.

         Then a few minutes later, the nurse told Dr.Joohyun that someone wanted to meet him.

         I told her to meet that person right away, it might be an important thing.

        When i got out from Dr.Joohyun room, i saw baekhyun who sat on the waiting room.

        his face somehow looks so sad while looking at me. this was his birthday, why did he face looking so sad?

        I came to him and sat next to baekhyun. “what happened?” baekhyun shook his head and forcing a smile.

        Then he took me to the car and let silents be our wall, “i’ve talked to your doctor and she told me that if i’m on a plan to hurt you, i have to leave you because it will make your condition became worser. I’m not going to hurt you but i’m scared that without knowing it, i’m hurting you”

        “you already hurt me, baekhyun. If you do it for the million times, you’re so ing out of your ing mind and i will ing hating you so ing much” then he laughed.

        I wasn't sure if he really do understand what the i said to him. but i don’t think i could hate baekhyun after what we did together.

        But, i couldn’t let baekhyun hurt me too.

        Then, he took my hand and put our fingers together, “since it’s my birthday, how about go for a date this evening?” i giggled and nooded. sure, a date isn’t a problem.

        So he drove me to han river. It was so beautiful. It was so quiet also, only the sound of the river that made us calm.

        He parked the car and walking closer to the river while holding my hand. His hand was so warm and comfortable.

        The way he held me just like he never wanted to let it go, neither do i. Anyway, I brought a bag with me and filled with a present for him.

        “i have something for you” i said when we already sat near the river. I gave him the bag and when he opened it, he was smiling so happy.

        “a scarf? For me? did you made this?” i nooded. i’ve learnt to knit when i was at elementary school. ofcourse, i learnt it from my grandmother who lived at daegu.

        I’ve been working so hard to finished it. at the first time, i made it for hyoyeon but when hyoyeon died, i didn’t continued to make this scarf again.

        since baekhyun also the special person in my life, i’ve done it for him,“this is so pretty, i can cry” i giggled and looking at the moon that shine on the river.

        Both of them were so beautiful, i even didn’t know how to pick between them.

        “keep it safe, i’ve done it for you”

        “i will”

 

~~~***~~~

HI THERE! SO, TODAY I JUST SAW KAI'S AND TAO'S TEASER PICTURE AND IT WAS SO

 

ING AWESOME. THOSE CODE'S UGH I JUST CANT

 

AND I SUGGEST ALL OF YOU TO WATCH KAI'S INSTAGRAM VIDEO AND REPLAY IT THOUSANDS TIMES BECAUSE YOU WON'T EVEN CAN HANDLE HIS ING CUTENESS IM SO DIE.

LET'S SUPPORT THEM FOR THEIR COMEBACK AND THEIR CONCERT! I HOPE WE CAN COME TO THE CONCERT XD

ANYWAY, CHECK ON MY OTHER FANFICTION:

- EMPTY WHISPER [JUNGKOOK X YOU X KAI]

- SOMEBODY TO BREAK [CHANYEOL X YOU]