HE INDEED SERIOUS 'BOUT THAT

Flower May Flow In Your Weapon

What baekhyun said a yesterday had made me gone crazy. After he said those weird stuff, he sent me home and we didn’t even say anything.

I pretended to sleep so baekhyun wouldn’t say anything to me. After that, i haven’t talk to him because i was so scared as hell.

        I was at the coridor with a cola on my hand with ahyoung and chorong. Even though i did doubt chorong, but i think i had to be friends with her a little bit longer so i could dig into the truth.

“at the club? You met baekhyun?” asked ahyoung and i nooded. but of course, i didn’t told them about what happened at the exit door.

Then 3 girls was walking passed us while talking about baekhyun, baekhyun next victim’s.

I was shocked, i thought there will be no rumour again.

        “sooyoung-ah!” i called one of the girl named which was my classmates. I asked her about the issue and she told me that a girl named kyungri from grade 11, which was our hoobae, was the next victim’s.

Kyungri was pretty hot and beautiful, of course baekhyun would fall for her, wouldn’t he?

I looked back and saw chorong face was straight and kinda upset, “are you okay, chorong-ah?” she nooded but still with that kind of face.

was she jealous?

 

        Falling in love could made you feel so much pain, isn’t it? i felt it and still wanted to be there.

Even though baekhyun's ‘act’ like he did like me, but about what he did with jieun at in front of the class was unforgetable for me.

Everytime i think about it, i was so pissed and felt so stupid. Should i continued to like him?

Or should i give up and asked Dr. Joohyun to do the theraphy that caused me to lost all of my memories?

        “[Y/N]-ah!” gikwang ahjussi called me from behind. I looked back and bow at him.

Gikwang ahjussi was just like chanyeol, his tall posture and masculine feature. This family was really pretty.

Anyway, he told me that Mrs. Heo couldn’t teach at our class because she got something to do outside school.

but still, we had to go to the field and play any sports there.

        Me and chorong have aready changed our clothes then we went to the field with the other student’s.

Chorong left me because she wanted to ran with the other girls, i told her to go anyway.

“how are you? You have never talk to me since a few days ago” it was jaejoong, he was so pretty with those uniform. His brown hair and milky skin, he even prettier than me.

What a shame.

        “anyway, thanks for helping me”

        “anytime [Y/N]-ah, you’re my friend”

        “is it true that baekhyun talk about me behind my back? What the hell he said about me?” he smirked a bit and shook his head.

Wait, is it mean ‘no’? but the other boy said that baekhyun said it to him. I asked him if he was sure about it and he answered, “he never talked about you, we were the one who figured it out since whenever we were talking about you, he was the one who was very exited”

i wasn't sure if this was true but that was enough to made me smile and calming me down for a few moment.

        I went to Hyoyeon's grave this evening since we got home earlier. I took ahyoung with me because she said that she really wanted to visit hyoyeon.

Both of us were a really good friend, such as three musketeer. When we reached the grave, we sat beside hyoyeon and gave her favorite flower near her gravestone.

        “annyeong, hyoyeon-ah. this is [Y/N] and ahyoung. ahyoung said she miss you so much, i miss you so much. This day was pretty good for me, our school won the swimming competition. I do remember how you always supported me to be at this club, and here i am. I do remember what you always said to me when i fail for the test for the swimming club. You always said ‘stay strong and be positive. We all struggle sometimes’ and what you said was a big effect for me, hyoyeon-ah” i said and i saw ahyoung was crying.

Ahyoung still not getting used to the fact that hyoyeon have died so she always cried when both of us went to here.

Beside hyoyeon gravestone, me and ahyoung got some flashback when we were together as a friend.

When we made our promise to not leave each other until die. And hyoyeon kept that promise.

        Then after a few minutes, we decided to came back home. I remembered about baekhyun's passed-away father who also burried here.

I remember when baekhyun was there, talking to his father just like what i did with hyoyeon.

I sat beside baekhyun’s father and putting some flowers on it.

        “annyeong, Mr.Byun. i’m [Y/N], your son classmate’s. I saw baekhyun here a few weeks ago and he told me about your story. I really really sad when i knew that baekhyun had through a lot of bad things, which i never expected before from him. Your son is a good guy, Mr. Byun. I do really hope you can stay here with him. Seeing him so happy, it makes me happy too. Ukh God why did i became so cheesy. Okay then Mr. Byun, see you next time” i bowed at the gravestone and went to ahyoung car.

Ahyoung asked me about what i did before but i decided to not telling her the truth.

She will be very suprised until she hate me a lot. On the way to my home, i received a text message from baekhyun.

It had been a while since the last time he sent me a message.

 

Baekhyun: thank’s for the flowers!

 

Me: you were there? I went there too one hours ago with ahyoung

 

Baekhyun: i spoke to hyoyeon, she said that you should let me get along with your parent’s. Tonight?

 

Me: are you ing kidding me? You act like we’re going to married, geez

 

Baekhyun: well, who know’s? I just wanted to meet them because they’re so funny and a great parent’s. Please please just let me visit you okay?

 

Me: i don’t know about it, i have to meet jaejoong at the cafe

 

Baekhyun: what? Jaejoong? Why the heck you meet him? Yah how can you going out with your boyfriend's friend?

 

Me: boyfriend? Since when? Geez. And because he’s my friend also so i can meet him anytime i like. I even not sure if you’re really mean it about what you said at the club, you’re probably drunk.

 

Baekhyun: oh [Y/N]-ah, i’m going to show you that i’m serious about it

 

        “the hell you’re doing, [Y/N]!? Who is it???” ahyoung getting pissed because about 1 minutes she was telling me about her ‘love story’ with someone from another class and i didn’t pay any attention to her.

I told her that it was chanyeol. Oh my i couldn’t believe it, i’ve lied to ahyoung for the first time and it was because of baekhyun.

        When i just arrived at my house, i took a bath and getting ready to meet jaejoong that night.

Jaejoong asked me to go to the cafe because he missed going out with me since when we were at junior high school, we always hang out every weekend.

I took the bus to the downtown city and met jaejoong at the cafe. He really looked like an idol on TV, even more handsome than them.

I sat in front of him and telling him about my day at the grave.

        “anyway, do you like baekhyun, [Y/N]-ah?”

        “me? No, no i’m not”

        “really? That’s too bad. It seems like baekhyun like you so damn much. He’s so predictable and by looking at his facial expression when we were talking about you, he totally fall for you. It’s really frustasing, isn’t it? if i were baekhyun, i had gone totally mad. I’m playing with other girls hearts and when i really do like someone that someone didn’t like me back. We made things more harder than it’s should have”

        “no, he isn’t serious about that. You cannot assume that he fall for me just because his facial expression, Kim Jaejoong. He even had her other victim’s named kyungri, our hoobae. A guy like him won’t fall for a girl like me, the possible thing is a guy like him will hurt a girl like me. Believe me, he was lying. Sometimes lies are more interesting than the truth”

 

        I got home and was very tired. I didn’t met baekhyun at in front of my house so i thought baekhyun wasn’t serious about what his plan.

Well, it was dissapointing. I opened the gate slowly and locking it up before got into my house.

I had to study because tomorrow i have a math test. I could hear someone laughed, no, more than someone.

Then i rushed get into my house and found baekhyun was there with my parent’s with ilhoon on baekhyun’s lap.

        “WHAT THE HECK”

        “WAA [Y/N]-AH, WASSEO?”

        “BYUN DICKHEAD LET GO OF MY BROTHER YOU SON OF A ” i took ilhoon from him and holding him so tight, i don’t want ilhoon get a playboy virus from baekhyun.

Both of my parents were laughing while baekhyun looking at me full of annoyed. I asked baekhyun about his reason to come here and suddenly it’s getting more serious, “sorry, sir and madam, i think we need to talk” he said as he sat properly with a sweat all over his face and body.

i didn’t understand him, he was so sudden and complicated.

        “i know both of us are only a high school student’s and i’m sorry because i’ve hurt your daughter, i really regret it so much until it hurts. I’m going to move my school to boy’s school tomorrow, and it hurts me so bad if i should move my heart from her also. I want to ask your premission to let me be your daughter boyfriend, officially”

i was shocked, everyone was shocked. There was a happy feelings in me but also a worried feelings, i was worried that my dad will punch baekhyun on his face as he yelled at baek-

        “we both agree, baekhyun is a nice guy”

        Dafuq man.