THAT GUY AND THAT GIRL

Flower May Flow In Your Weapon

        “do you get it?” asked mr. Han and i nooded my head happily, this private class made me felt even more better than before.

        Nobody has disturbing me and made me feel pissed off before, i could feel that i was going to recover soon.

        “that’s great then!” i just told to baekhyun about what i felt about the private class, we were at the supermarket for buying some snacks.

        “wait, is it because i’m leaving from that school? yah!” he yelled at me while i only laughed at him. suddenly, i felt someone was staring at us.

        I tried to find ahn jaehyun around us but i couldn’t find him.

        “come on, let’s pay” after paid the snacks, i was clinging my arm to baekhyun’s while walking away from supermarket.

        But i felt weird, baekhyun wasn’t this tall. I looked up and found that it wasn’t baekhyun, it was a guy that i used to know. 

        “YAH [Y/N]-AH! YOU GRAB SOMEONE ELSE YOU IDIOT!” i could hear baekhyun was yelling at me while laughing because he realized how stupid i was.

        I didn’t looked at baekhyun, my eyes was locked to this guy eyes. “how’s life, [Y/N]-ah?” i was shaking, i couldn’t answer that guy question.

        Before i could say anything, that guy left me as baekhyun came to me.

        “who’s that? You guys seems like know each other”

        “P-Park Jimin, h-hyoyeon ex”

 

        I came to chanyeol’s house that day. I told him about what happened to me with jimin, the guy that killed hyoyeon.

       Chanyeol was trying to calm me down because i was still shaking and afraid. “didn’t he got into jail?” i nooded my head.

        But jimin was a rich-, i bet that he bribe the police and he was free.

        “calm down okay. You have me, baekhyun, and your friend named jaejoong, am i right? the point is, you didn’t have to be worried again. if you’re afraid that you’ll get kidnaped by them, i’ll take you to school and pick you up. Are you understand me?”

        “alright, i’ll try my best to not worry”

 

        I sat on my room alone. Saw jimin with my own eyes for the first time since a few months ago, it just felt like a nighmare.

        I do remember when the first time hyoyeon introduce me to this bastard, and me who always spying on them who go for a date until hyoyeon mad at me and told me to not spying again.

        then the tragedy happend.

        “being protective isn’t that bad, i’m just trying to protect you....” i began to cried when i remember about hyoyeon. How i felt really guilty when i stopped spying on hyoyeon.

        Then i heard someone was calling my name, it was chanyeol from his window.

        I opened the window with my heavy eyes from crying. “what is it? it’s already late!” i screamed at him and he looked at me full of worries, “don’t cry”

        i shook my head, tried to lying at him. i spent my night talking to chanyeol through our windows.

        He was trying to calm me down by told me about our awesome past.

        “you never fail on make me feel better, you know?”

        “this is lee chanyeol you’re talking about. Hahaha”

 

        Just like what chanyeol said, he was taking me to school right now. Even though i felt bad to chanyeol because he had to take me to school, but i felt glad that i didn’t have to deal meeting jaehyun or jimin on the way to school.

 

Baekhyun: you don’t have to go to school!

 

You: are you ing crazy? The final exams is near you idiot!

 

Baekhyun: geez, i don’t think it’s matter for me

 

You: ukh, boys.

 

        As i reached the school, i saw jaejoong who was at in front of the school gate.

        I approached him and asked him, “what are you doing here?” he told me that he was waiting for me.

        baekhyun told jaejoong to took care of me because jimin and ahn jaehyun was around, the 2 creepy guys seems like watching over me.

        “that guy is really-“

        “care about you” jaejoong cut my lines and took me inside. Even though jaejoong was one of the king-kass in this school, i 'm glad that he wasn’t a playboy. Not even bullies.

        “your boyfriend is really had to focus on his life than yours, you know. He kept telling me to look after you even though i told to focus on his school because exams is coming”

        “i see you really care about final exams, kim jaejoong”

        “i do, i have to work until my idols became my rivals” i really amazed by this guy. This guy is really a hard-working guy. I’m not trying to compare baekhyun with jaejoong, but baekhyun is really need to hard work since his life wasn’t all about me.

         yikes, if baekhyun knew about my thought, he would kill me.

 

        when I was on my way home, I saw Baekhyun who was walking along with someone from my school, other girl.

        I was walking along with Jaejoong, he decided to take me home because Chanyeol couldn’t pick me up. 

        “who is she?” I asked, and Jaejoong shook his head, he did not know if Baekhyun had another girlfriend.

        “hold your anger, we must followed them” so like what Jaejoong said, we followed Baekhyun which seemed very intimate together.

        The woman’s hand Baekhyun and he seemed not bothered by her presence.

         “You be quiet here, I'll go up to him” I hid behind the wall while Jaejoong calling Baekhyun name. Both turned around and I was really surprised when I saw who she was, park Chorong.

        “whoa Since when both of you were dating?” Jaejoong asked who was also surprised when he knew that my best friend was the one who was in tandem with Baekhyun.

           “we are not going out, this girl is forcing me to go home with her because she said that [Y/N] was sick and we had to go to her ho-“ Baekhyun stopped when he saw me came toward him.

         they both looked shocked, of course. “well well, look who’s here! two s” i said with a smirk on my face, even though it felt so hurt right now.

        I couldn’t tell baekhyun about my feelings because chorong was there, i didn’t want this know about us because there aren’t ‘us’ anymore.

            “Let’s go jae” i took Jaejoong arm while Baekhyun was grabbing my other hand.

        I tried to let go Baekhyun but suddenly my chest felt congested, all the memory returned again, I became very dizzy then everything became blurry and dark. I could tell that I had a fit and there is a possibility that I was screaming on the streets.