SAD

Flower May Flow In Your Weapon

BABY DON'T CRY TONIGHT

I WILL NEVER LET YOU DISSAPEAR INTO THE SEA

WON'T YOU PLEASE LISTEN TO ME?

.

I SEE THE REFLECTION OF THE MOON IN YOUR EYES

 

        today went pretty fast! It was already 3PM and of course, it was the time to go home. When I was tyding my stuff, Byun dickhead tried to embarrass me again at the class.

        this guy was never tired for disturbing me until he got what he want. Nah, he might get bored someday.

        “hey [Y/N]-sii, i saw you and an older guy at outside the school, who is it? your boyfriend? Huh, i couldn’t imagine that A GIRL LIKE YOU could have a boyfriend. I mean, you even being so mean to a handsome guy like me haha i don’t know maybe you’re gay or something”

        “is this what everybody do so they could raise their popularity? Humiliating other people if they didn’t do what you told them to? I feel pity for you dickhead, it seems like your brain is really a ” i could see his annoyed face.

          He stood up and walking towards me. All the students were trying to stop him but it had no use, he wouldn’t stop.

        “you dare to talk like that to me?!”

        “i’ve learnt to not be scared to such an s like you. My mother told me to not get into any guys like you. My father told me  to keep my strength so someday if a guy like you bothered me, i could have just killed him right away. The guy that you mention about which is my cousins told me to not trust a guy that seeing you as same as he look to other girl. my passed away friend that being because of a person like you told me that no matter what it is, dickhead will always be a dickhead. You see, no matter how handsome you are, i’ll always gonna find someone like you anywhere. But you won’t see any girl like me” i walked away from him with a pain smirk on my face while baekhyun stood there with no reaction.

        I turned around and slapped him, much harder than before, “that’s for pissing me out”

        His face became annoyed again and he smirked on me again. i shivered right away when he gave me that look, he was going to do something bad.

          “watch me” he turned around and suddenly he kissed chorong's lips. His met hers.

          I was choking up so hard, it makes my head felt so dizzy. All the flashback made everything became hurt, the trauma came back. It came back.

        All students gasped when they saw Baekhyun was kissing Chorong. I screamed and it made the whole students, including Baekhyun and Chorong, staring at me with a puzzled look.

        All students realized about this reaction, except Baekhyun and Chorong. I was screaming and holding my head continuously.

        My legs were buckled, my head spinning and it became very painful, my whole body aches. I could hear the screams of ‘her’, I could see when they were groping her. I started to crying very loudly.

        No student would dare to touch me because they knew it was not going to end well for them. came over me and accidentally, I pushed her because I was so scared to anyone that time.

        “OH MY GOD SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHAT’S HAPPEND TO HER!?” Baekhyun screamed when he saw me, still no one there to help. I began to see the incident a few months ago, the same reaction as in the theraphy that causes so many pain a few months ago.

      Uncle Lee, Mrs. Lee, Mr. Han came and helped me who already crying abysmally with bodies and faces that had already became red. “WHO THE THAT DID THIS!?!??!? MEET ME AT MY ROOM, NOW” Mr.Han shouted to all students. No one dared to told mr.han that the person was Baekhyun, what a jerk.

      And then i saw darkness. Everything was dark, am I die? Hopefully, i am.

 

        “she should receive therapy again! everything is back, because her memories about the tragedy is back!” I could hear uncle lee yelled at two other people.

         I couldn’t open my eyes, my eyes were very heavy and I just wanted to rest but the sounds from outdoors made me interested.

         “she will be in so much pain! I can’t let it! we will move her to another school. if necessary, I will tell her to do a homeschooling!” it was my mom!! I could see the view little by little.

         I saw three girls were there in front of me, 3? Could it be her? ah it’s possible. Then i remembered that she already in heaven. Yes, of course, in heaven.

        “Where is he!? i want to kill him! What does he think he is? Just because he’s the new kid, he can treat my daughter badly? Just because he’s famous and handsome, he could hurt my daughter? Call his parents, we have to teach him some manners” I opened my eyes and saw that uncle lee, mom and dad were at the outside and the door was closed. Although the door was closed, I could still hear them clearly. Just imagine how loud were their voices.

          I looked straight and saw ahyoung, Chorong and Bomi. Bomi?! I widened my eyes and looked at her with hatred.

          “wait [Y/N]- ah! she helped us to help you!” said ahyoung and I couldn't speak at all. How could it be? She was also the one who causing this !

          she was the girl that didn't do anything though she saw the incident and also jimin's side ! I still looked at her with hatred until Chanyeol came up and there was worries in his eyes.

          “WHERE IS THAT BOY!?!?!? I WANT TO SEND HIM TO JAPAN AND FED HIM TO MY DOG” he shouted at me while I was trying to smile weakly.

          My voice was gone because of the screaming. Then they were trying to no discuss about the that happend and drove me home.

 

          The students were still in their classes, everyone got the information and received a warning for anyone who dared to do this to me again. who knows what will happen to Baekhyun, I didn’t even try to care.

        I was at my room with chanyeol. He said that he wanted to stayed there because he wanted to comfort me. Because of the crazy things that happend to me, he became so protective towards me.

         Well i liked that, i like that someone  tried to protect me while trouble was around.

        “i missed her so much....” i began to cried and chanyeol hugged me so tight. He told me that she was okay up there, there was nothing to worry about again.

          then i saw the blue moon at the top of my cupboard, it made me crying even more louder. I absolutely losing my voice right now.

        “i know you don’t want to talk about this right now but i still need an explanation why did she died, how can? I just can’t-“ chanyeol felt so confused and his eyes turning into sad when we were talking about what happend to her.

        Just by hearing her name, everything about the memories came back. that was why nobody would mention her name in front of me.

        then I said, “we just an ordinary girl who likes to have fun and staring at the cute guys at our school. it was fun before one of them began to show a reaction. I’m so happy as , but not that long. Everything became dark, she became nuts and I always catched her trying to cut herself. She didn’t know that a weeks later, they killed her”

          Chanyeol held my hand that was cold and when met with his warm hand, everything was so much better and I became calmer.

          Thank you so much Lee Chanyeol, you’re the real ‘candle in the dark’.

 

        I need a fresh air so i went out from my house and sat in front of my house alone.

        I was alone there, everything became so peacefull and i was feeling alot better right now. I began sleepy but then someone cupped my cheeks, “are you okay? Look, i’m sorry”

        i opened my eyes and found baekhyun was in front of me. I was horrified. He still dare to meet me and pretended to be nice to me after what he did to me.

         his face was showing that he was sorry again. huh, I wouldn’t be fooled again. I was sure that tomorrow, he will do the same thing to me. Dickhead will always be a dickhead.

          “If you really want to kill me” I walked into the house and took the shears that belongs to my father and gave the shears to him.

          “stab me, cut my throat, prick my eyes with this thing. Don’t torture me again. Why can’t you just give up on me? You already know the effect, aren’t you? Therefore, find any other girl to be ‘fooled’” he folded his face, he didn’t speak at all.

          This was the first time I saw him became speachless even though I had gave him so many opportunities for him to fight me back.

          “I could have given up any time for you, there’s a million reason to do it. but this heart wants what it wants”

          “did you say that to every girl? fortunately, I almost believe you. Nice words actually, I suggest you to tell it to your the next victim. I’m sure she will open her legs for you”

          I got up and left him there speechless. Tomorrow, he probably already find someone new.

         He might didn’t want to mess with me again after he saw the result about me going mad.

         “oh if you have plans to embarrass me again tomorrow, don’t bother. I probably have moved to other school. thanks to you” i closed the gate and locked it up then went to my room.

          I was really angry right now until i shed some tears. Not because i was sad, it because i waw so angry to that motherer.

         I had promised myself to not love someone like him. I’ve seen what will happen if you give yourself to a man like him.

           love, huh love.

          I'll hate myself if I would fall into love.

          Chorong already told me about news of Baekhyun punishment. He had been suspended for a few days because he had been acting rude to me.

          but because he didn’t know about the trauma that is in me, his punishment that could be heavier than this becomes lighter.

          I will pray for him so God would lead the way for him for a better life. Seriously, he really need a better life.

        Or maybe.

I did.

 

~~~***~~~

HELLO GUYS! IT'S ME AGAIN! SO JUST LIKE WHAT A SAID AT CHAPTER 4, I'M GOING TO PUBLISHED MY OTHER FANFICTION.

AND I'M SORRY FOR THE BAD GRAMMAR, I KNOW IT'S VERY LAME BUT SERIOUSLY, MY GAMMAR IS PRETTY .

SO I REALLY DO HOPE THAT YOU ENJOY THIS FANFICTION AND WILLING TO READ MY OTHER FANFICTIONS AS WELL

((THE MAIN CHARACTERS ARE YOU AND JUNGKOOK)). THIS IS THE LINK: EMPTY WHISPER PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~