FIRST DATE

Flower May Flow In Your Weapon

since Baekhyun forced me to be his girlfriend, we both had been rarely fight. Although it wasn’t a real relationship, but Baekhyun acted like this was a real relationship.

For a few days, he didn’t touch any girls again. he would passed them right away. of course nobody knew about it, including ahyoung and Chorong.

Ah I also had some bad news, I failed on biology test so I had to go on a date with him every Saturday.

And tonight was Saturday. I was getting ready in my room while sending text to Baekhyun.

 ...

Baekhyun: So, are you ready?

 

You: yup, where are you?

 

Baekhyun: I’m already at lotte

 

You: okay

 ...

I asked permission to went to lotte that night and my parents allowed me to go. I went to the bus stop and the bus ride me heading to lotte, the biggest playground in korea.

I didn’t know what made Baekhyun took me to this place when he already knew that I didn’t like crowded places.

After I arrived there, I saw Baekhyun who was wearing a T-shirts and jacket. I only wore a black sweater with a matching backpack, I didn’t particularly wanted to look good in front of him.

I reached to Baekhyun and he just smiled. Please, i think there was something happen to him.

I just put my flat face and stood before him. then Baekhyun took my hand and dragged me into a queue that wasn’t too crowded.

We queued for a few minutes before entered a huge playground. While filled the emptiness, I decided to start an interaction.

“So, how did you know my cell phone number?” He folded his lips and looked at me nervously. He was scratching his neck which I believe it didn’t itchy. 

“so when you pass out, I’m the one who took you to the school clinic together with your friends. Then I saw your cell phone so I put my number in it and keep your number. I’m sorry if I was too maniac” I think I had some misheard.

Did he just apologize? For this trivial thing? Normally, he would be very annoying to accuse me of all sorts.

“it’s okay” I disconnected my eye contact with him and stared ahead. Baekhyun smiled and took my hand and put it in his jacket pocket.

It felt very warm. I just looked at my hand that he held, it was only his acting, right? maybe a week later he would cheating on me.

This was part of his game, he will see who will stand still for him. was I going to stand still?

I didn’t know. I even not sure if I love him. When we finally got into Lotte, we saw so many people and also the play ground.

We played it one by one and without realizing it, i smiled and enjoying it a lot. I also catched baekhyun took a picture of me but who am i kidding?

Too much self-confident, right?

Then we bought a cotton candy and ate it together.

“about the 28th Ceremony, what will you do?”

“i’m going to speech about Jung Hyoyeon”

“and also about a people like you” i looked at him with no expression at all while he laughed at me.

He said he found it so cute, please he already gone mad. Then we watch so many couples that passed us, they were holding hands and even kissing in front of us. Yuck.

“sometimes, i feel like i lived in a movies or a tragic story in a book. It maybe sounds so gay but i tell the truth, somehow i was wondered if there was cameras around me and i was at a movie” i giggled because a person like him could be this childish and stupid.

He catched my smile and said, “you look weird when you laugh, you shouldn’t laugh” this guy was really annoying.

“God is the best scenario writer, right?”

 

        after playing at lotte all night, we finally decided to got back to our house because it was already midnight.

I actually wanted to go home by bus again but Baekhyun forced me to go with him because he was worried I would be kidnapped.

This guy was indeed weird. Because he forced me just like a kid and people awere already looking at us, I immediately obeyed and enter his car.

He smiled with satisfaction and drove me home carefully.

I was so scared, I was afraid I’ll fall in love with him. I was afraid to fall in love with this man because I knew I couldn’t have him, and he could only hurt girls.

I wasn't afraid to lose him, but I was afraid about the pain that he was going to make.

“I know you must have been realize about the other side of me, right?” asked Baekhyun and I jumped for the question. I just nodded and he smiled, like a smile of delights.

“you think you already know the person and the person surprise you. Did I suprise you?” I didn’t answer his question again. he really surprised me, but I believed that this was all just an acting.

I just need to strengthened my faith so that I didn’t need to be provoked and trapped inside him.

“is this your plan? So i didn’t assume you as a bastard again? that’s it?” then he laughed softly, he shook his head and it was a sign that it wasn’t the reason about the kindness he gave to me and treat me like his real girlfriend.

I need to calm down! This was a trap! I need cola again, please god!

A few minutes later, we arrived in front of my house. I paused and turned to him, “if you do intend to hurt me, get out of my life. Do you understand?” He sighed and nodded.

I got out of his car and opened the gate, he didn’t go away out of in front of my house. I was confused and signaled him to went away but he just laughed and looked at me with his small eyes.

I looked at him confusedly, don’t know what has happened to this man. Did he always makes girl became confused? He looked really stupid.

“dorawa (come here) ” I went to him and stood beside his car, I was really tired so I was very upset because he didn’t wanted to go right now.

“Don’t try to get drunk with coca cola, you stupid. It won’t happen” he pinched my cheeks and laughed while my face already became red as a tomato.

I had never drank a beer or something, the scent itself is just like the scent of death, i never wanted to drink those .

At least I’ve tried to use coca cola. Then i stepped backwards from his car and let Baekhyun went away.

thanks God, i have to took a big rest because my body was very hurt so bad.

 

~~~***~~~

 

SO HI THERE AMIGOS. SO I'M CURRENTLY IN A BUSY SITUATION, THAT'S WHY THE UPDATES CAME SO LATE. I'M SO SORRY FOR THAT, ALSO THE BAD GRAMMAR THAT I USE T-T AND I KNOW THAT EXO CURRENTLY IS PREPARING THEIR COMEBACK, SO I HOPE THAT ALL OF YOU CAN SUPPORT THEM. NOT ONLY ABOUT THE COMEBACK, BUT ALSO WHATSOEVER THE NEWS THAT WOULD APPEAR LATER. 

YOU KNOW WHAT KIND OF NEWS RITE

I'M NOT A GOOD FANS SO IT SEEMS LIKE KYUNGSOO'S SCANDAL WITH SOJIN KINDA MAKE ME STRESSED OUT. BYE.

 

ANYWAY

 

THANKS FOR READING THIS FANFICTION!! AND DON'T FORGET TO READ MY OTHER FANFICTION CALLED 'EMPTY WHISPER'. I'M CURRENTLY WRITING ON A NEW FANFICTION AND THERE'S CHANYEOL AS THE MAIN CAST. GIDARI JUSEYO~