THE PSYCHO

Flower May Flow In Your Weapon

 A few days after i passed out at the cafetaria, i finally could go back to school. the news about me already spreaded all over the school.

just like when i arrived at this school, all the students were asking about my condition and looked at me like i was an alien that also go to school like them.

of course it was so annoying.

The lessons went well, i could focus like i used to and anyway I hadn’t spoke to anyone today. I wasn't in the mood to interact with any human because i do really need time to be alone.

And also, the news that baekhyun already got chorong was spreading around the school also. By some students, a news like that it was just like a wind, they already getting used to it.

But for baekhyun ex-es, chorong was a new for them.

So when it was the break time, i ran to the water fountain as fast as i could so byun dickhead wouldn’t see me so he couldn’t follow me again.

It was so pathetic, isn’t it? He called me as ‘a stalker’ at our first conversation and now he was the one who was stalking over me. What was in his head? A ? As i reached the water fountain, i sat on it and closing my eyes. Messaged my eyes because it made me feel so dizzy.

I didn’t know what byun dickhead wanted from me. But now i understood, he only wanted to made me pissed off.

He wanted to show me his ‘talent’ on making girls bumped into him and BOOM their ity is gone. Ew.

So i was thinking, he already got chorong and he didn’t had any business with me again. Everything is done, he won the game. maybe, he got upset because i called him as a ‘weird boy’ on our very first ecounter.

But whatever, he wouldn’t annoy me again anyway.

“you know that you’re going to meet me at this water fountain. You said that you feel so pissed off when you meet me, right? Then why did you came here? Do you like me somehow?” baekhyun came and sat beside me.

i rolled my eyes and made a big distance between us. there was no way i want to be close to him, not even an inch.

“i came here not because i want to meet you”

“yeah right”

“i’m serious, we have nothing to discuss about, right? You got chorong, and you don’t have to disturb me again. You have chorong and you also broke my heart, i already told you to not touch my friend. You’re not only touch her but you also her. I mean why? why it has to be chorong? Can’t you just find someone else? Someone who's dying to be with you? Why does people always ran after someone who even doesn’t want to be with them? Just, stay away okay. You have to feel lucky because i never talk to someone this long since a few months ago”

“what happened a few months ago?”

“something happened because of someone like you”

I got up from my seat and walked away from him. baekhyun was calling my name, hoping that i would come back and spoke with him about what happened a few months ago.

There was no time for that dickhead, i had to prepare myself for the ‘28th Ceremony’ a few weeks more.

On the way to the school building, i saw Mr. Han with someone. Mr.Dickhead with a little kid that seemed like his son. Unluckly for me, i passed them and Mr. Han wa calling my name. “yes, sir?”

“come here for a sec” i came to him and he was smiling, he never smiled at me before.

Maybe it was because of his son so he didn’t want it if his son know that he such an arrogant dickhead. just like baekhyun.

“this is my favorite student’s in this whole entire school. she’s not really smart but pay attention pretty good at every lesson. She never makes any trouble but once she got into a trouble, she became the helper even though she have to gave up something that she loves. This school respect what she did a few months ago, and it makes her become student of the year. The predicate that we never invented before the tragedy happend. So i want you to learn to be like her, or probably get a woman like her. Because if you do find it, you’re the luckiest in the world”

I was shocked, HE NEVER TALK LIKE THAT TO ME. My jaw dropped so hard. So Mr. Han let me go with his smile again.

I bowed at him and went straight to the class. i sat on my chair and kept thinking about what the that just happened.

Mr.Han just introduced me to his little cutie son and told him that i was his favorite student. And now i felt bad because i always called him as Mr. Dickhead meanwhile he was so nice towards me about a couple minutes ago.

I should have just forgot about what i hate about him right? Well maybe, a dickhead like him is not as dickhead as i thought.

i thought that he was such a moody, annoying and sensitive teacher. In fact, he wasn’t.

And from that experience, i had learnt that i shouldn’t called person as a dickhead before knowing the person very well.

Anyway, that lesson isn’t going to affect on baekhyun's case.

 

Everyone already left the classroom and there was only me left. I bet there was so many student’s at the field so i decided to not go home yet.

I didn’t want to meet people right now. So i took out my black journal and open it. i saw many picture of me and a girl, the reason why i became like this.

“who is that? Your sister?” i heard baekhyun's voice. I closed my journal right away and stood up then left him behind.

“i don’t care how much you care about chorong. I don’t care how much you hate me but our games won’t be ended like that. You don’t have to lie to me about chorong” i turned back at him, still couldn't understand what did he meant by ‘lie to him’.

I told him that i didn’t lie about anything but he insisted me that i was lying.

'you dickhead, leave me alone” i walked away from him and went straight home, avoided every people that was calling my name.

On the way to my home, i found ahn jaehyun who was leaning againts a tree. I swear i still found a glasses on his face at the class but right now, he didn’t wear any and he just looked like an idol that i saw on TV every night.

He was smiling at me while approaching me. He asked me about my condition and i think i was good, healtier than before.

I went home with him and we talking to each other. He seemed really relax and this  wasn’t the ahn jaehyun who always blabbering about something that even wasn’t important at all.

“why did you took off your glass?”

“you don’t like it?”

“it's not like that, but you seems quiet different”

“i admit that i’ve changed. But i’m changing myself because i wanted to take something that belongs to me since a long time ago. I’m not going to school again, either my home. I’m going to run away and i think this is the last time we met before i come back later” jaehyun waved his hand to me and walked away.

I just wanted to say a word but he wouldn’t stop. I ran to my house and felt so scared all of sudden.

I didn’t see ‘Ahn Jaehyun’ as an ordinary boy again, his eyes turned into something different. a physco.

 

My mom told me to buy her some chocolate milk because of my siblings again.

Of course i couldn’t say no, i had to even though i was too lazy to breath tonight. I already locked the gate and walked alone the street at 9AM.

I was still worried about jaehyun, i was afraid that he will join any gangster and planning to kill me because i always refused him for a date. “i watch too many action movie” i went into the supermarket and took any chocolate milk brand.

I cursed to myself when i found baekhyun was there, alone and it seemed like he already noticed me before i noticed him.

He raised his hand at me but i was avoiding him. After I paid the milk, i rushed from the supermarket and walk as fast as possible.

Dickhead was calling my name from behind but i didn't moving my head, no at all. “i just wanted to know about the incident a few months ago, i’m a new student so i didn’t know anything” he yelled.

I turned my body and found that baek-dickhead already in front of me, of course it was suprising me as hell. I sighed before i stepped a few steps from him.

“can’t we just move to the wayside? We might get hit by a car if we were lucky” baekhyun chuckled and took me to the wayside. His shoulder leaned to the wall and looked at me. I took a deep breath and leaned my back to the wall.

'a few months ago, there was a couple in that school. the girl was so nice, friendly and never made any trouble. While the boy was so naughty, playboy and never stop made the girl cried on my shoulder. Until one day, the girl caught him was hooking up with another girl that i don’t want to mention. The girl became upset, crazy and threw everything to him, cut herself. Even though she knew that this will happen soon, she wouldn’t let the guy off. The guy was a psycho so he the girl. the girl was being , while i-“

without knowing, i began to dropped my tears. Baekhyun face became guilty. he said that he was sorry for me and we didn’t talk about a few minutes.

“i have to go”

“about the game-“

“it’s okay, it's your hobby to break every girls heart just like what the boy did to my friend. And for the last time, don’t touch chorong again because i still cannot forgive you to my friend. What a good luck that chorong didn’t die” i walked away from him for the 5th this day and he didn’t trying to hold me, well finally.