MAY SHE REST IN PEACE

Flower May Flow In Your Weapon

        All of the student’s were at the football field. We did the physical exersice again today.

       Even though the sun shining so brightly, we kept running through the field.

       I decided to not ran too close to baekhyun because i knew that everything he do was going to pissed me out.

       And it went well, he didn’t annoyed me or even look at me, he might didn’t realized that i was there. Cool.

        Somehow, i felt really relief because he didn’t annoy me. But i also felt uncomfortable and odd, i never felt like this before.

        Oh come on, he was just a boy why did i worried about him so much. I shouldn’t care about a guy like him, i should have remember about my promise to ‘her’.

         Thinking about ‘her’, i want to meet her after school, it was been a long time since the last time i visited ‘her’.

        “So, how are you? It’s been a long time since the last time I was here, I really miss you. After you left, I’ve had no passion for go to school again. of course I’m still friends with ahyoung, we also got a new friend named Chorong. She just looks like you. Oh yes, she’s a new student. We got two new students in our class, they were Chorong and a boy named Baekhyun. Trust me, you would not want to meet him because he's similar to your old lover. a jerk, I don’t want to remember him. he’s very playboy, causing me to a lot of trouble. I relapse also because of him, the first time I had a relapse after the therapy. But that’s not the thing i want to tell you, I feel the shacking feeling again”

        I told my life story to Hyoyeon, my friend who was a few months ago. Then I saw Baekhyun at the same place.

       He sat down and apparently doing the same thing like me, he was chatting with ‘something’. Shortly thereafter, our eyes met. He was surprised and smiled then walking approached me with those shining eyes.

       He sat down beside me, it seems like he wasn’t annoying at this time. I felt my heart pounding.

        After a few days he was ignoring me and then he starting to interact with me again. does he heard whatsoever I told to Hyoyeon?

        “did you tell her about how annoying i am?” I nodded and he chuckled, it seemed like he knew what was in my mind. Baekhyun got up and sat beside Hyoyeon. He smiled again, a smile that was calming and didn’t contain the usual mocking he accusing me. 

           “annyeong, Jung Hyoyeon. I’m the new student in [Y/N]'s class, my name is Byun Baekhyun. Seems like she had told about how naughty i am, right? haha, yes I’m very naughty . but you don’t have to worry because I’m not going to hurt her again. I promise I won’t bother her again after what happened to her, and you. I’m naughty, but I’m not that bad. If she explains how she hates me, maybe she likes me. because girls only say ‘hate you’ only to boy they love”

          Baekhyun chuckled because seeing my expression that already looks very disturbed and annoyed because of him. he got up and took my hand, he told me to get out of this park because it will raining soon.

          Inevitably, I followed baekhyun to his car.

 

        left hyoyeon's gravestone.

 

                    May she rest in peace.

 

        Just like what baekhyun said, it was raining soon. I was at his car, sat silently with him beside me.  After heard about what he said to hyoyeon, i knew that he did avoiding me because he didn’t want to causing me to any trouble again.

          i felt really guilty, this wasn’t all of his fault though. I remembered about hyoyeon smile, laugh, face, and cute things she did a long time ago.

          I cried silently, this raining sound really fit to my condition right now. Baekhyun didn’t tried to calm me down, he just sat there and watching me who was crying while looking at hyoyeon's gravestone.

       “i know how it feels like, losing someone that really meant in you life. My father is there too, already rest full of peace. He died when i was 7 years old, still too young to know about a pain like that. He was in a car accident after had a big fight with my mom because she saw my father was with another woman. She had no intention to pursue and block my father that wanted to go away, and my father had no intention to settle and resolve the problem. He drove away then, the next day we received the dead body of my father. During the funeral, my mother didn’t cry at all. There I know how much hurtful moment was my mother had passed. If you’ve always thought I was just playing around with girl’s feelings, you’re right. that was the only way to find the right girl. make all girls hate you then find someone who will be patient and allows you to enter their life again, no matter how bad is your mistake. I'm a jerk, right? “

      I kept my silence, I didn’t know what to do other than sat there and hear his story.

        He took out his hand and wiped my tears. “I’ve hurt you so many times, and you’re still willing to look at my eyes. Do you like me somehow?” he smiled a little while I was looking at him with ‘disgust’.

          “is this your plan? You’re trying to make me hate you?” and he nodded, hard to believe. But what he said was true, why did  I still wanted to talk to him after what he did to me?

         i had no idea.

      “just keep our promise, won’t you [Y/M]-sii?”

       when the rain had stopped, I got out of Baekhyun's car because I was going home alone by bus. Initially, he invited me to come along but I didn’t want to be in trouble again because of him.

         I didn’t want to get caught back with Baekhyun by all the crazy fans, it would be very troublesome for me. Tomorrow was biology test, i had to passed this because if i failed, i had to go out with baekhyun every Saturday.

        I skipped dinner and studied a long the night. I even ignored chanyeol calls that night.

        Everything wasn’t important as the problem i had to face tomorrow. While working on biological questions, I remembered about the agreement Baekhyun and I once made.

 

And if God really take me away from you, you have to be my girlfriend. Is it fair enough?”

 

       Somehow I felt really afraid, I was afraid that God would take Baekhyun’s life.

       Too cruel? Oops.

       My heart beated erraticly, I don’t know what God plans about this ing aggrement.

        I hope He wasn't going to take Baekhyun’s life, because it will scared the hell out me because I was indirectly killed Baekhyun. that charming Byun Baekhyun.