NONSENSE

Flower May Flow In Your Weapon

        I was at the empty classroom, private clasroom. Everything became so frustating after i mad at baekhyun.

        I haven’t meet him after a few days. I admit it if i missed him so much, but i was too scared to meet him.

        i was afraid i will cry in front of him. when the school was over, my mom picked me up with her car and ilhoon.

        “how was school?” she asked. I told her that everything went well and telling her about anything that was happened today before she was asking about baekhyun.

        The three of us went to the hospital for the next treatment. My mom and Dr. Joohyun already disscused about the rehab, my mom agreed.

        She didn’t want me to suffer from this anymore, she want me to live like the other girls.

        Going out with a smile on their faces than stay at bedroom and nightmares every night.

 

        After took a bath and changed my clothes, i decided to go outside and walked through the neighboorhood alone.

        as i opened the gate, i met baekhyun who was just arrived there. We just stared at each other for a few seconds before i disconnect the stare.

        “sorry, baekhyun-ah. i’m not in the mood for talking about yesterday” i was walking away from him then i felt a hand held my hand.

       That was not baekhyun’s, definitely not. Could it be? Ahn jaehyun?

        I turned my head and found that ahn jaehyun was holding my hand while stood there facing baekhyun who got fire at his eyes, such as he wanted to kill jaehyun right away.

        jaehyun was smirking and asked, “what’s happening between both of you? Did baekhyun cheated on you?” as he looked at me.

        i threw my sight and letting my hand got of from his.

        “oh girl, you think that he won’t hurt you?”

        “shut the up ahn jaehyun, go away”

        “just in case. If both of you break up, i’m still waiting for you. I will always watching you” jaehyun touched my cheek before he went away from us.

        I could only stood there without moving at all, frozen because of jaehyun touch that was super cold.

        Then i heard someone calling my name from far away, it was chanyeol.

        “hey, are you okay? What are you doing this late?” he yelled as he found me there. He turned his head and found baekhyun there.

        “are you baekhyun?” and baekhyun nooded to chanyeol question. Chanyeol brought me home when he saw my pale face, i was so scared because of ahn jaehyun.

        Baekhyun already went home even though he said that he wanted to talk to me, chanyeol wouldn’t let him since chanyeol didn’t like baekhyun.

        Chanyeol said, “i can’t believe it, you still meet with that guy after what he did to you”

        “i can’t believe myself either”

 

        I was walking at the coridor at school alone when chorong suddenly approached me.

        i just looked at her full of upset, i still couldn’t trust her. “what is it?” i asked in a cold tone.

        Then she said, “i didn’t know you and baekhyun had a relationship before...” he lowed her head.

       I sighed, me and baekhyun had nothing between us.

        “there’s nothing between us”

        “there is! Ahyoung told me”

        “then she should learn to shut the up” i walked away from chorong and got into the private class. the place in this school that i could be alone as long as i wanted to.

        I sighed as i closed my eyes, why this life turned out to be hard for me again after i tasted the sweetness that baekhyun gave.

       Why was he the reason for all this ? Then i heard some girls squeling and screaming, seemed like i knew what was happening.

        I got out from the private class and peeking through the window. I could see baekhyun was at the football field with his friends.

        His school finished the lessons earlier than us so he has time to visit this school that used to be his school.

        “[Y/N]-ah! baekhyun is here!” ahyoung said to me. i only looked at her and shook my head, eager to see his eyes that time.

       Then i asked ahyoung why did he told chorong about me and baekhyun and she said, “i told her because she’s our friends!”

        If i told her about the truth, she wouldn’t say that.

        But ahyoung suddenly pulled my hand to the field. I yelled her name but she didn't want to stop, there was something got into this .

       As we reached there, i immedietly pulled my own hand and gave ahyoung a killer stare.

        “what the did you do!?”

        “what is it? you seems so sensitive! I though you might wanted to see him”

        “no i don’t want to, is it clear now?” i stepped away from the field without knowing that baekhyun was following me behind.

        Many girls were looking towards me. i looked back and found baekhyun who was smiling at me, i didn’t say a thing, i just walked away from him and act like i didn’t know him, “why did you act like we’re a stranger?” baekhyun yelled.

        All the students were staring at us. I got a cold sweat running down to my body, this ain’t going to be a good ending..

        “why did you act like we’ve know each other very well?”

        “we are, aren’t we?”

        “go and your girls, i’m out of here”

        “i hate us not talking to each other, okay? Can’t you understand now?” baekhyun yelled and i was so suprised, does he going to told them about our relationship?

        Our complicated relationship? I slowly turned my body and shook my head, told him to not continued whatsoever he was going to tell.

        He continued, “can’t you guys understand me? i like her, no, i love her so damn ing much since i knew her in this school. you might think i’m crazy since i always hurt her, and i regret that . Until one day, i decided to ran after her and finally i got her. i wanted her to be mine, officially. But seems like she still doesn’t let me got into her life. That’s what i want to say. If someone dare to hurt her, i’ll make sure your family found your dead body in front of your house” without knowing, i slowly dropped my tears.

        I didn’t know what was the meaning of that tears, it’s just suddenly got out from my eyes.

        “are you sure about that?” suddenly, someone walked into both of us. All students gasped, so did me and baekhyun.

        It was ahn jaehyun, he was looking at baekhyun full of disguist. He said, “what if i make her mine? What would you do, byun baekhyun?” he was smirking on baekhyun while putting his hand on me.

        i tried to let go of his hand but i can’t, he held it so tightly. Baekhyun walked towards jaehyun and getting ready for punch him but i held baekhyun away.

       “no, you’ll get trouble in here and your mom will knew about us. We’re dating” i whispered to his ear and i could hear that he was chuckling.

        Baekhyun stepped back and forced my hand to let go of jaehyun. Jaehyun was suprised, he didn't expect that baekhyun would smiling to him.

         “no can do, pretty boy. No can do” baekhyun smiling at jaehyun and bring me out of the football field. I could see that the students were looking at me and whispered something that i bet it was about me.

         but i didn’t really care about it. the only that i care about the hand that hold mine.

         And also when will he let go of my hand.

 

        I woke up that morning and getting ready for school. i went out from my room and got into the room that was next beside mine.

        But there was nothing, it looked like a warehouse. “mom!” i yelled and my mom finally came. “what is it?” she looked very suprised when she saw me opening the room.

        “where’s hyoyeon? Why did her room become a warehouse?”

        “did you get your theraphy yesterday!?”

        “yeah, so where’s hyoyeon?”

        “oh dear....i don’t know how to tell you about this...we will talk about it later okay? You have to go to school now” i nooded at her and went to school alone.

        though i still didn’t understand, i have to go to school or hyoyeon will sit alone at the class. and jimin will bother her.

        As i arrived there, i got into my class and found the students were gasped when they saw me. they were very suprised.

        “wait, where’s hyoyeon? Why did she haven’t arrived yet?” i asked to all of them and nobody answer me. suddenly, gikwang ahjussi got into the class and suprising all of us.

       He grabbed my head and whispering something to me.

        “hyoyeon have gone forever, she’s dead. 3th october last year. Fall. Jimin. Park jimin. Yoon bomi” heard about that whisper, my knee became weaker and i began to cried.

         I suddenly remember about hyoyeon, she was dead. Because i felt the pain that hurt so much, i cried a lot and they decided to bring me to the school clinic.

         They were trying to calm me down but i could’t, it felt like so hurt as if i cried for her for the first time.

         Even though i cried so hard, but it was still hurt as hell.

        Gikwang ahjussi decided to sent me back home since he knew that i couldn’t study if my condition was weak.

         As i reached home, i immediatly went to my room and tried to sleep. I didn’t want to talk to anybody, i just wanted to cry a lot at my room and nobody can stop me.

         i just wanted to erase all this pain with my tears, though i knew that i won’t work.

 

        I felt someone breathing from my back, a hand at my waist and a leg on my feet.

        I woke up and found baekhyun was behind me. he said that he was so worried when ahyoung told him about this morning so he decided to visit me.

         i only smiled a little, still hesitated to talk. “what are you worrying about?” he asked while wiping my tears.

        He held my swollen face that looked like someone has punched me on the face.

        “i lost everyone. Even i lost myself” i said as i dropped my tears. Baekhyun shook his head, he told me that i was wrong.

        “you don’t lose me, remember?”

        “what if i will?”

        “stop thinking about negative things. The more you think about it, the more you’ll cry over it” baekhyun held my hand and looked at me with those sweet-soft eyes that always looked so facinating.

         As if his eyes were burning mine. It was so beautiful until it created a fire on me.

         though his eyes weren’t the most beautiful eyes in this world, but his eyes were the one that made me fall for him so hard until it hurts so much.

        I laid my head on his shoulder, “when will this story have a happy ending?” then both of us became silent for a moment.

       He tightened his hand on me while kissing it. “there’s no happy ending, babe. Every ending is the sad part” he said.

        “what if we ‘end’?”

        “people said that if a relationship was over, one of them might still love the other one. So, he will stayed in her heart. But if that was happening on us, i don’t want you to be in my heart. I want you to be here with me so i don’t have to cry at night thinking about someone that will be with you but not me” baekhyun let go of my hand and cupped my head.

         He looked at me deeply and smiled, he sounded so cheesy tonight. Suddenly, he got up and told me to do the same as he said, “we have a dinner with your parents, come on”

 

        My parents and baekhyun were disscusing about a lot of things. They discussed about baekhyun plans for the future, which college that he want to held, and the others that i didn’t even understand.

        Baekhyun told my parents that he decided to be a psychiatrist.

        “why did you want to be pshyciatrist?” asked my father. Then i catched baekhyun was looking at me with his smile then stared back at my father.

        “i want to help your daughter” baekhyun held my hand again. both of may parents were smiling, they might think that both of us became so serious. Oh dear.

        Then my mom asked, “then, what about you, dear? You haven’t told us about your plan” i chuckled. I didn’t know about my next plan.

         I didn’t think about it for months, i didn’t focused on it anymore. “i don’t know mom. Just look at my condition, does this girl is going to have a bright future? I don’t think so. My future? Might be only a white room and a doctor who checked on my health everyday. I don’t have any plan” i said.

        “we’ll try to make you normal like the other girls, dear” my father was looking at me with his serious look. I knew that he was serious, but i wouldn’t let my parents work so hard just for me.

         while they still have ilhoon to take care of. I threw my sight on ilhoon.

        “don’t be too focused on me, just take care of ilhoon, okay? Make sure that he won’t ended up like me”

 

        It was already at the middle of the night but i haven’t sleep yet. Then i heard a short message from chanyeol, he told me to open the window.

        So i opened my window and saw chanyeol with his tanktop at the window. He was smiling at me.

        “why haven’t you sleep yet?” he asked.

        “i’m thinking about something”

        “don’t ever feel lonely, [Y/N]-ah. my family, me, your parents, your friends and maybe baekhyun will always be here for you” he smirked while i only nooded at her.

        sure, i know that. But it wasn’t a big problem for me. i like being alone, nobody can hurt you.

       People think that being alone is so boring, they just didn’t know how to find a peace.

 

        And go away from the people for one moment.

 

From the people that might hurt you in many ways.