HE ALWAYS HERE

Flower May Flow In Your Weapon

        Dr. corn allowed me to go outside from a few minutes. I went outside from his apartement and stood there alone, didn’t know what to do.

        I got very suprised when suddenly a girl that i believed named chorong came by me with his suprised face. “[Y/N]!”

        I got suprised also, since i knew that chorong would do something bad to me. something that made the doctors in my hospital decided to made me lived with dr. corn.

        “i miss you so much!” she said as she hugged me tightly until i couldn’t breath at all.

        “let go!” i said while pusing her. “i knew what you’re going to do to me”Her face changed, somehow it seemed more fierce. “oh, you know? You know nothing”

        “go away, go away from me”

        “words won’t make me, just like what i did to your sister”

        “sister? What?”

        “ugh baby cake, they didn’t tell you? hyoyeon is your sister, . They fooled you so they ‘think’ that you won’t get so suprised, ah such a nice thing to do in this morning” chorong said and leaved me behind with her smirk. Then i saw dr. corn came to me. “hey, what happend?”

        "oh you want to know what happened? Chorong just came and told me that hyoyeon actually was my sister! what's with that!? is it true that everyone was lying to me !?" I asked with a high tone.

        but people don't seemed to care about me. dr. corn's face became undecided, then he pulled me toward his apartment.

         we didn't talk at that moment, I also decided to keep quiet. "Yes, she was your sister. they reasoned that if we said that Hyoyeon was only a friend of you, you'll be fine. I'm trying to tell you since I figured out about it, but I knew it's not good for you"

          "isn't good? why?" i asked. "Because you might became more stressed out and become uncontroable again"

           "but I'm not, right? You can see my situation now. I'm fine, right? don't lie anymore. all of them is such a jerk, and maybe you too" I went to my room and shut the door hardly

 

I woke up and found myself lying on my bed. i just realized that i slept over. I got out from my room and found dr. corn was there watching something.

Dr. corn caught me who was watching him from the door. He unplugged his earphone and told me to sat with him. i asked, “what is that?”

“your recording when the first time you had a theraphy. Right after the tragedy happend”

“what....?”

“yeah, this is you who was being ‘hipnotized’. You want to listen? You might going to find out what was happend back then, the actual happening” i rushed grab his earphone and sat beside dr. corn.

 

....

        “who’s that guy who hyoyeon?”

        “it was a guy i didn’t know. Jimin was her boyfriend, we met him at school. he isn’t there, but there was a guy who got beated up, it could’ve been him”

        “did someone help both of you?”

        “yes, a guy. He came and punched all of them then called the police”

        “do you remember his name?”

        “baekhyun, byun baekhyun”

        “where is he?”

        “he ran away after he told me that everything will be fine and he will see me soon to know about my condition”

....

 

        My jaw dropped, i didn’t remember that there was someone who helped us. And it was baekhyun, we even haven’t met each other when the tragedy took place.

        I became really dizzy, my hand and body shook so hard. “did he ever tell you about this?” asked dr. corn and i shook my head. Never.

        Dr. corn suddenly got up and took something from a box. He gave it to me and put it on my finger. “i found it right in front of our door”

        “this is........baekhyun gave this to me” i touched the ring and still think that this wasn’t real, it should’ve dissapear since 4 years ago. “you still hate him?”

        “i have no reason to stop hating him” i pulled out the ring and went to the balcony to make myself calm.

        i feel the winds that was brushing my skin. I heard the honk from many cars, though it was 18 floors afar.

        I felt someone pressed me from behind, and hands linged around my waist. It was dr. corn.

        I said, “let me go, it’s not funny”

        “sorry for leaving you behind and letting you believed that i actually going out with her”

        “what are you talking about?”

        “sorry for everything, it’s all lies. I didn’t date her, i didn’t forget you, i did that so you will hate me and then focused on yourself, so you’ll stop missing me. it’s killing me to not meeting you for 4 years, i’m such a dickhead, i know it”

        “wait-“

        “it’s me, this is baekhyun” i turned around and looked at him full of unbelieve. My head spinning, then i began to remembered about baekhyun’s face.

         memory when I saw his face and touch his face pass immediately into my mind and made me think about his face.

         slanted eyes and a charming smile. I opened my eyes and saw Baekhyun right in front of me. so this time, I lived with Baekhyun.

        and I told him about Baekhyun to Baekhyun, it was the most ironic thing that happened.

        "I understand if you were angry with me because I've made you miserable, I deserve punches and curses from you" I felt my body became hot, and my eyes became watery.

        I really didn’t think that Baekhyun would do that, he made me hate him half dead. If he lied, he certainly would not continue his studies and came to rescue me that have been like crazy. Baekhyun closed his eyes. "You may hit me"

        "no, I do not want to hit you" I saw Baekhyun opened his eyes. "I miss you half to death, i just miss you so ing much. every day I think whether you love me as I love you, and every night I thought that might you thinking of me there and every time I woke up I realize if you had been with that girl. she might give you everything, while I can only give you.....no, I can’t give you anything” I began to cry.

        Baekhyun walked over to me, but I walked backwards until I touched the fence. I didn’t want to to hug him, I was afraid.

        I was afraid that I wouldn’t be able to release him.

        Baekhyun stepped closer and hugged me tightly. We were at the balcony, and the atmosphere became so mellow. “the you, you are the same you i was in love 4 years ago. And the same you i’ll fall in love tomorrow”

        I replied, “why did you have to try so hard for me? you could have just told me that you won’t do this anymore and then leave”

        “and hurting you again? no, why did i want to do that?”

        “but why?”

        “i don’t want to give up  on something that i really want. starting when the first time i saw you and hyoyeon who were right in the middle of the gangster. They were laughing on you, and ended up i beated them one by one. I even didn’t remember that i could be that strong” he chuckled and i hugged him back.

Right then, i felt like i just fall from the high. I couldn’t breath. I opened my eyes and found myself on the bed. i sighed, it was only a dream.

I chuckled, yeah it was hurt for a bit. I looked at my pillow and just realized that i was sweating so much.

I got out from my room and found dr. corn was there sat on the counter and drank a bottle of beer.

He smiled happily when he saw me. “doctor, i just had a weird dream” he became suprised, yet then he smiled back.

He asked, “what dream?”

“i dreamed that you’re actually baekhyun. We were hugging at the balcony and the atmosphere became so mellow as if we’re at a drama. Isn’t that weird? I almost thought that it was real. Just being honest, yeah it’s breaking my heart to think that baekhyun will go back to me”

i chuckled before sat right on the counter in front of dr. corn. He laughed a little before he got down from the counter and suddenly walked towards me.

he placed himself right between my legs, while his hands supported the body right and stayed on both sides of my body.

“what if i said that it was real and you’re crazy?”

“no way.....” he looked at me with his gorgerous eyes. “way”

 

 

 

        So. I’ve lived with dr. corn that was actually baekhyun all this time for almost months. I still couldn’t believe that it was true.

       Though everytime i woke up, i tried to calm myself down before came out from my room and saw baekhyun at the living room.

        I stood up and streacted my body, it hurts so bad and i didn’t know why. I slowly opened my door for checking out if baekhyun was there or not.

        He probably already go to the hospital. Yup, he recently went back to the hospital because he need to do something else with the other patient.

        Oh finally i could breath normally since i figured out that shocking news.

        I looked at the pictures that baekhyun has collected for me. i saw a picture of me and the girls, they were from the swimming club.

        It had been a long time since the last time i met them, well of course, it’s been 4 years i didn’t met anyone else except dr. corn that was actually baekhyun.

        I heard a bell from the door. I opened it and found mrs. Byun was there. “mrs. Byun!” i screamed.

        “wait, you remember me? already remember everything?” she asked with a happy tone and smiled painted on her face, i nooded.

        She said, “i’m so happy for you, finally!”

        “i’m happy to, ma’am, finally i can remember baekhyun”

        “he loves you so much, don’t you know?”

        “i don’t, i just understand it. please, come in”

        “oh you act like you’re my daughter-in-law” mrs. Byun tapped my shoulder with her happy face while i could only stood there frozen. Me and mrs. Byun talked together at the living room, we were talking about my diases. “sometimes,  we can learn something from bad things that happen to us”

        “you’re right, mrs byun” i said while drinking my tea. “i’ve learnt something”

        “what did you learn?” she asked, her face showed that she indeed very curious. “people told lies to me and it made me hard to believe in someone. It’s feels like there’s no one that i could trust”

        “this world is so mean, isn’t?” asked mrs. Byun and i nooded. “this world is full of monsters with friendly faces”

        After that, mrs. Byun decided to go back home. Then i was home alone again, i decided to just looked at the pictures of all my friends and relatives, there was a picture of ahyoung and jimin.

        i miss her so much, i wanted to meet everyone after 4 years we got separated. But, i hope that i wouldn’t meet chorong and jaehyun. I hope they’ve forget about their plans to kill me with no reason at all.

I prepared dinner for me and baekhyun and then someone open the door, it was him. “i’m home” said baekhyun.

I didn’t even get any chance to look at him because he suddenly threw his bag away and hugged me immediatly.

“oh God! What’s wrong with you? are you gone mad?” i asked. I wasn’t that angry actually, i just felt so akward with him.

“yeah, i think i gone mad” he murmured. I replied, “go take a bath, your smell like ”

“haha, look at you”

“what?”

“you’re starting to come back to the old you”

“am i? should i stop then?”

“nah, don’t” baekhyun ruffled my hair before he went into his room. i sighed, i even doesn’t know what’s our relationship now.

We ‘broke up’ when i found he has a fake fair with kyungri, and we both haven’t talk about it too.

 

Me and baekhyun had a dinner together. There was an akward silence before i decided to spoke.

“when will i can go home?” i asked and baekhyun slowly looked at me. somehow his face looked so sad. “i don’t want you to leave. And there still a big possibility that chorong is still come after you”

“we’re not married, or even dating, we can’t just live together like this. What will happen if your future girlfriend know that you live with me?” i asked and then i saw baekhyun smirking on me. “then ask yourself”

“what do you mean? I’m not even your girlfriend” i silently lowered my head since i knew that my face has turned into red as a tomato.

“did i said that?” baekhyun asked and i shook my head.

“then you still be my girlfriend”

After the dinner, i decided to do the dishes while thinking about what baekhyun have said before. He was always like this, confusing me everytime.

“typical boys” i sighed. Then i felt a hand around my waist, it must be baekhyun. He always loved do this because of the reason i didn’t know at all.

He rested his chin right on my shoulder and said, “just go sleep, i’ll do this”

I replied, “nah, it’s okay”

“it’s not okay, you have to have a good rest so you’ll recover soon and we can...”

“we can what?”

“we can get married”

“aish, stop being that cheesy” I said with a face that pretended to be upset. Baekhyun just chuckled and decided to help me to do the dishes that night.

I looked at him and listened to his babbling about his day at the hospital. I just smiled at any time i heard his laugh, it seemed that I was also happy.

then I realized if I didn't have to change anything to be happy now. I didn't need to change my life because I've been feel happy because of someone who had been in my life since many years. byun baekhyun.

I couldn’t sleep that night so i decided to go out from my room and sat on the couch while drinking a glass of milk.

I wished that this milk would help, but it wasn’t. I didn’t know what to do for a few minutes and then i decided to peeked into baekhyun’s room. i got into his room and found baekhyun who was sleeping.

I sat on the chair near to his bed so i could see his face clearly. He was so cute while sleeping.

“why did you decided to come back?” i asked to him though i know that he wouldn’t answer me. he just snored all night, probably.

I got up from the chair and covered baekhyun’s body with a blanket. When i was about to go away, suddenly baekhyun’s hand caught mine. “stay”

“go back to sleep, you’re dreaming” i laughed a little while trying to released my own hand. But he didn’t do anything but closed his eyes and still hold onto my hand. “i told you to stay, didn’t i?”

I said, “come on baek, i need to sleep”

“if you want to, you can sleep here with me”

“i don’t want to”

“then why did you came to my room?”

“well, i just want to see you”

“and sleep with me”

I saw Baekhyun who still closed his eyes and smiled. then he pulled my hand, made me fall to his bed.

I just could still as a statue when Baekhyun hugged me, he locked me in order that I couldn't leave him.

I heard Baekhyun was calling my name softly, I slowly turned toward him. He opened his eyes slowly and said, "i want you to know that i'm all yours"           

 

 

 

        “[Y/N], i want you to see someone right now” said baekhyun while standing right in front of my door. I sat on my bed with book on my hand, got so curious because of him. “whom?”

        “her” baekhyun stepped aside and let me saw my mom. it was my mom. my mouth gaped so hard, then i saw my mom let go some tears when her eyes caught mine. “honey.....”

        “mom..” i ran towards her and hugged her tightly, i missed her so much. It’s been months since the last time i saw here.

        baekhyun didn’t let me see anyone because it was bad for me. i might will catch stress. Both of us went to the balcony to have some deep conversation together.

        You asked, “how’s dad?”

        “he’s better right now, i’ll take you there another time”

        “why not now?”

        “you still haven’t recover, [Y/N], both of me and baekhyun didn’t want you to be stressed out because it might will causes your condition to be worser” she said. “how about dr. joohyun? Do you and her wanted to explain something to me?”

        My mom sighed, she knew that i already figured out their lies. I found out who was hyoyeon, who was the killer, and who was the one who help me.

       “we did that for you own sake, just keep that in your mind” she said and i nooded. of course i do understand if they did this for me, but somehow it kinda make me pissed that they have to lie to do this.

 

        "when are you going to let me meet with ahyoung?" I asked Baekhyun who was at his work desk. Today he has no schedule so he has decided to settled at home and accompanied 'his patient', that was me. "later, I will call her to come here"

"Why can't we just visit ahyoung?" I asked while sitting on the floor right in front of Baekhyun's desk. I started to feel like a dog.

Baekhyun then chuckled. "don't you remember about Chorong and Jaehyun? how can I let you out while they are wandering around?"

"I just wonder why they aren't caught by the police" I snorted irritably remembered that the one who killed hyoyeon was jaehyun and his friends, and Jimin moved over for me that was being threatened by Jaehyun.

yet though Jaehyun still going to attack me. "it looks like they don't have enough available evidence"

Baekhyun suddenly got up and suprising me. he looked so shocked. He immediatly went to his bedroom while i was following him behind.

When he finally came out, he brought a stone. The magic stone that hyuk made!

He said, “a patient told me to give this to you, it’s hyuk”

“i know, he can see hyoyeon”

“amazing, so, what does he means to you? does he get something special place in your mind?” he asked with an annoyed tone while i was ignoring him and kept looking at the stone. I missed this stone.

“you’re going to answer me or what?” he asked. “not now, baek, hyuk was the one who made this but i don’t know why can this stone ended up at my house”

“you kidding” baekhyun came over me and looked at the stone with me. i showed him the side that was written a name, and it was hyuk. “he’s creppy”

“he’s not!” i pinched his arm and baekhyun could only chuckled. I know probably hyuk has lost his healthy mind, but he was my friend.

I didn’t hear any news about them and i swore to myself that i was going to visit them after i recover.

Baekhyun asked, “how about a dinner?”

“nice, you’re the one who cook”

“not me, and not you”

“then whom?”

“WHASSUP ES” i looked back and found chanyeol just came out from the front door with groceries.

His face was so happy, i could see that he was a little bit different after 4 years we didn’t meet. I could feel my eyes getting hotter, damn, i missed this guy. “YOU ING BASTARD I MISS YOU SO MUCH”

I ran towards Chanyeol and hugged him tightly. Chanyeol released his groceries and hugged me tightly as well. I really miss him, no, we missed each other.

"You're so skinny!" Chanyeol cried while I could only chuckled as he wiped the tears from my eyes.

"you're fat" I replied and we both laughed. I couldn't take my eyes of Chanyeol though he didn't reply to me, because he was busy cooking together with baekhyun.

they were actually match together. gee what was I thinking. "You're really cute together"

and they both looked at me with narrowed eyes their. See, they were really match.

We ate our dinner together with chanyeol. Chanyeol told us about his work and how was his life now.

he said that he was doing good, and still haven’t get any girlfriend yet. “i want to focus about you first, because you’re the second woman i’m thinking about after my mom. you’re just like my sister, and that’s how i’ll treat you” he said.

I replied, “just try to going out with someone”

“i don’t feel like i like girls anymore”

“i’m agree if you decided to be with baekhyun”

“THIS ” chanyeol acted as he was going to hit me while i could only laughed. When i looked at baekhyun, he was looking at me with his eagle eyes. but i wasn’t even lying, it was cute.

After having a dinner together, chanyeol decided to go back to his house and promise us that he would come back.

As baekhyun closed the door, i immediatly stood right in front of him. “thanks for inviting him to come over”

“you like it?” he asked with a smile and i nooded. yeah, i think so. “so, because you already make me so happy today, mention one thing that i can make it happen”

“really?” he looked at me with a smirk while i was nodding hardly. He grabbed my hand and led me to the balcony.

The fresh night air made both of us calmer than before. It made us being grateful that we both have each other now. i hope.

He hugged me from behind and put his chin on my shoulder. “you haven't answer me”

He chuckled, “i have you, that’s all i need”

“stop being cheesy”

“that’s what you have to handle with me”

“but i’m serious, mention one thing”

“let me tell you something” he suddenly let go of me and hold both of my shoulder. I gulped, his face suddenly looked more handsome that ever.

Is it because of the moonlight or am i going insane right now? “w-what?”

“you have a nice eyes” he said as he suddenly kissed both of my eyes and it made me tickled. “a nice body to hug, though you indeed fat” then he hugged me but after that i immediatly punched his arm and made baekhyun chuckled.

When i was about to let go of his arm, he suddenly pulled me closer and cupped my face.

“and a nice lips” he said while looking at my lips and then to my eyes. i got shivered, i began to sweat. My God, i felt so nervous right now. “can i kiss them?”

This is it, this is the moment. just please promise me that this is not like our last kiss that ended up with tears.

I tiptoed and my lips immediately met with his lips. under the moonlight, we finally can commemorate all of our memory in the past.

what ha been happened, it couldn't be repeated again. we could only remember it, and be prepared to face another problem. whether it's because of others, or our own ego.

 

“PLEASEEEEE” me and chanyeol screamed to baekhyun who already wore his suit to the hospital.

Baekhyun squinted his eyes to both of us, we both looked so pity. Chanyeol wanted to take me to the park, and i wanted to go there too. “no, if i said no, that means no”

“i can’t believe i do this, it’s just like you’re her husband” chanyeol whispered but i believe that baekhyun could heard it because baekhyun immediatly looked at chanyeol with a smirk. “believe me, i will”

“COME ONNNNNNN, JUST ONCE” i yelled at him again. he sighed and finally agreed. Me and chanyeol jumped as if both of us were cute enough to do that, despite the fact that, we’re not.

me, chanyeol and baekhyun were at the lobby that morning. “be safe, okay?” he asked to me while ruffled my hair.

I nooded before kissed him then ran after chanyeol.

Chanyel who saw that became sputtered, “D-DID YOU JUST-“

“oh yeah i did that”