last moment

Flower May Flow In Your Weapon

-THE NEXT 2 YEARS-

 

        I woke up and found out that my body was sore so much. Dammit. I looked at someone who hugged me from behind, what did baekhyun did to me last night. I immediatly wore my clothes back but i felt like kinda dizzy. “holy” i yelped as i held onto the door. “you okay?” i could hear baekhyun’s cracked voice behind.

        “yeah i think i’m fine”

        “do you need to go to a doctor?”

        “i dont think we really need to go to a doctor”

        “come on, i’m your husband and you have to listen to me” i rolled my eyes as i chuckled at his explanation. It has been 2 years since the day we officially got married. Everything changed so fast, baekhyun had been spent his time with me even more. Since he knew he could do anything he want to me, cough. “do you really have to leave the bed? it’s holiday”

        “i have to cook some breakfast” i replied as i was leaving baekhyun’s bedroom to the kitchen. I could hear the laziest footsteps ever. “go back to bed” he told me with his sleepy eyes and messy hair, i didn’t even knew if he actually opened his eyes or not.

        “anyway, how’s joohyuk? It’s been a long time since we met each other. The last time i met him was a couple months ago” i asked. Even though we got married, i think it didn’t made baekhyun stop hating on joohyuk. He kept remembered about the day actually joohyuk had some interest on me. but come on, it was years ago for god’s sake. “why would i know about it?!”

        “you’re so annoying, you-“ right before i could finish my statement, the bell rang. Me and baekhyun looked at each other since we didn’t welcomed any guests. Baekhyun opened the door and found there was my mom. “whoa, mother in law!”
        “mom?!”

        “aigoo, look at this kids. Both of you looked so good together! Anyway, i just wanted to tell you today is dad’s birthday and me, ilhoon, chanyeol and hyoyeon wanted to go to his grave. Will you come?” she asked and i nooded happily, of course i would come. I missed him so much more than i could imagine before. Baekhyun asked exitedly, “can i come!?”

        “of course, off you go”

 

        As when all of my family arrived at the graveyard, we gave dad some flowers and talked to him as if he was there right in front of us. “look at this girl, ahjussi, she has grown up though you told her to not” chanyeol put his hand on my shoulder and we both chuckled. It was such a beautiful day to spent time together with family.

        On the way to grabbed a lunch with baekhyun, chanyeol and hyoyeon, we met jimin and ahyoung there. Both of them walked together and looked so happy.

“JIMIN-AH! AHYOUNG-AH!” i screamed and both of them immediatly looked at me. they were suprised and very happy to see me again. “look at you tummy, kim ahyoung!”
        after 1 year got married, ahyoung was pregnant and it made jimin treated her like the queen in this world. Both of them were very a cheesy couple.

“how about your marriage thingy? Any plan for having a kids?’ asked hyoyeon to baekhyun.

        “maybe it’s not our time, yet”

        “you looked pale, what happened?” jimin asked me. i looked into the mirror and found that i was pretty pale. But i wasn’t sick.

“are you sick?” chanyeol asked and i shook my head. Baekhyun checked my body temperature with the back of his hand, he looked worried about my condition.

        “you should go to a doctor, [Y/N]-ah”

        “should i? but i-“

        “eish, listen to your husband. After all, me and hyoyeon had some things to handle back at our house” i sighed. All of us already had our own family. Chanyeol already got married with sumin eonni – one of the teacher in the school he teached – and hyoyeon already got married with jaejoong a few months ago.

        Everything walked too fast.

 

        As me and baekhyun arrived at the hospital, we bumped to dr. joohyun that still worked there. “oh my god, both of you looked so cute together” she said to us happily. We heard so many people told us about that and what i wanted to do actually laughed.

“why did you came to hospital, baekhyun-sii? Isn’t it your day-off?”

        “yeah, it seems like [Y/N] is sick”

        “oh my, really? Then you should be hurry” we got separated from dr. joohyun and immedialy signed up my name for check up. All i could do was looking around, i used to lived here for years.

“do you remember back then when you lived here?”

        “yeah, we fought a lot”

        “and i had to lie to you so you wouldn’t thinking about me anymore”

        “but it doesn’t help”

        “i know, i’m sorry” baekhyun pulled my hand and kept me right into his embrace. I remembered the day when we were only a stupid teenager that craving for the truth about love. And everything was complete, i had him and a normal life. i got what i ever wanted.

 

        “baek!” i cried out when we stopped the car. i saw hyuk was there, sanghyuk, the ‘witch’ that had some weird power. Baekhyun saw him also. He was standing there and looked right our car. when i was about to stepped outside, baekhyun grabbed my hand. “what are you doing?”

        “i need to speak with him” i got out from the car and walked towards him. he smiled when he saw me. “hyuk, it’s been a long time, isn’t it?” i asked with a smile. He nooded and he looked right to my tummy. Which i didn’t know why.

        Hyuk moved his sight to my eyes and he said, “there’s some people that had a talent like me from God. i wanted to say to you not to let her to deny what she has from God, since it was going to be hard for her”

        “w-what do you mean?”

        “after a boy, there will be a girl”

        “i didn’t understand!” hyuk closed my eyes with his hands and when he let go, he wasn’t there in front of him right where he stood a few seconds ago.

 

        “[Y/N]-ah, we got a mail from the hospital” said baekhyun when he just received something from one of the hospital staff that personaly came to my apartement. I dried up my hand and went approached him. “is it about my health?”

        “i think so” baekhyun opened the mail and I saw that his mouth gaped. Hig eyes became bigger. “what is it? am i going to die?” I asked to baekhyun but he didn’t answer at all after a few minutes, he finally be able to breath.

        “i can’t believe it......” he said. i mmediatly took the mail and read about it, holy, i thought that i was going to die. you read the mail slowly and found out that....you’re pregnant. “is this real?” you asked and saw baekhyun who still froze there.

        “baek”

        “I’M GOING TO BE A DAAAAAAAAD”

        “i have to handle 2 kids....”

        And here i was, standing in front of baekhyun who still got so exited for my pregnancy. I could only smiled and thanking anyone who made everything possible. Who made finally, just finally, i get what i want. and for this time, i know who i should trust.

        I should trust myself.

 

-FIN-

FINALLY IT ALL ENDED HERE. HOW WAS IT GUYS? DID YOU LIKE IT? I'M GLAD IF YOU DID! ANYWAY, THANKS FOR ALWAYS BE THERE FOR READING THIS FANFIC FOR 7 MONTHS(?) IT EVEN MORE THAN HALF A YEAR. IT ALL REALLY MEANT SOMETHING FOR ME, THANK YOU! DON'T FORGET TO READ MY OTHERS FANFICTION AS WELL!

 

EMPTY WHISPER (this is 'flower may flows in your weapon' other side story, so baekhyun and 'you' also appeared here!)

SOMEBODY TO BREAK

SEOUL LEAVES

HIDE & WISH

DON'T CRY LIKE YERSTERDAY