THE GAME

Flower May Flow In Your Weapon

GOTTA BE SO STRONG.

THERE'S A POWER IN WHAT YOU DO. 

NOW EVERY OTHER DAY

I'LL WATCHING YOU ON

ON

.

        I arrived at the school coridor and just walking alone. Every students cleared their way and let me walked first.

        Some of them tried to greet me while i just nooded at them without any smile on my face. My face was so straight, un-mood and un-friendly.

         I sat on my chair and put my head on the table. It was already one week since the tragedy i cried because of byun baekhyun. did he still disturbing me? Oh yes he did. he would never get tired.

        “[Y/N]-ah! are you feeling better now?” asked chorong when she saw me lying my head on the table. I nooded to her and closed my eyes again.

        Last night, i got a sudden headaches and it really killed me. I didn’t want to go to school today but i couldn't leave chorong alone in this class, not with byun baekhyun right beside her.

        “why can’t you just rest all day!?”

        “and leaving that dickhead with you? No!”

        “you're doing this for me?”

        “i guess so”

        “you really don’t have to [Y/N]-ah, i can do this on my own” said chorong while patting my back. I stared at her who sat on her seat while baekhyun was trying to steal some sight on chorong. I sighed, she couldn’t handle this thing alone.

        Then a few minutes later, Mrs.Kim finally came to the class. she was the teacher who gave baekhyun a punishment and i was dying to see it again.

         But for a bastard and dickhead like baekhyun, he really could do math pretty good. Mrs.Kim also compliment baekhyun about how good he was in math while i  sat there get ready for throw up at byun dickhead face.

        We had learned math and physic today and finally, the break time finally came! I went to the bathroom first because i couldn’t hold it much longer. I washed my hands and i couldn’t tell how much i wasn't suprise that i met bomi there.

        “so, how was chorong, [Y/N]-sii?”

        “she’s doing pretty good, which is you don’t care at all”

        “nice, you really understand me”

        “you know what yoon bomi, there’s a tiny little thing that i really like about you. You didn’t brought any friend to smacked me down instead you’re the one who did it.”

        “great, are you trying to make friend with me?”

        “i don’t know, i see you really want me to be your friend?” i laughed and left her behind, i wasn't even trying but see? Yoon bomi really wanted to be my friend after what she did to me, lol ofcourse she hated me.

         I decided to not go with ahyoung and chorong so i went to the park instead. The park was near to the football field, then i saw that baekhyun with her club-buddies were doing some exercise.

        I looked at them and suddenly baekhyun got my eyes and smirked at me. He might think that i came here for stalked on him.

        I went to the beautiful water fountain that my school belonging. I never saw this thing before for almost 3 years i breath in this school. “they said that if you wishing for something while touching the water, it will come true” said baekhyun while approaching me. He stood next to me and looked so facinated to the water fountain.

        “prove it then”

        “me?”

        “yes, you dickhead” baekhyun grinned and he kneeling down then touched the water. He closed his eyes and i could tell that he really did wished for something. After 2 minutes, he stood up and smiled at me.

        “what are you wishing for?” i asked coldly and he was just smiling at me. He told me to do the same thing but i refused and walked away. I don't believe those . “if you don’t want to have a date with me, at least try it” he said.

        “what’s the price?”

        “we can made an agreement for you, me and chorong”

        “as long as you put chorong name on it” i walked closer to the water fountain and touched the water while wishing. “please take this guy away from me, may my mother give birth safely and i didn’t fail the biology test” then i stood up and facing byun dickhead. “so dickhead, i already wished for something” i said and i could see pissed face from his face when he heard the ‘dickhead’ from me.

        “what did you wish for?”

        “i begged to God to take you away from me, may my mother give birth safely and i didn’t fail the biology test” he smirked on me again and walked closer to me.

        “well that was suprising. So, if you fail on your biology test, you have to go out with me every Saturday in this whole month. If your mother won’t give birth safely, you have to let me accompany you whenever i like so i could calm the hell you down. And if God really take me away from you, you have to be my girlfriend. Is it fair enough?”

        “oh my god you’re so mean”

        “well this is byun baekhyun”

        “fine, byun dickhead. Let’s do this game” i walked away from him and i heard his screaming, “see ya later in biology class, sugar lump!” ukh whatever, i need to find ahyoung and chorong, now.

 

        “YOU DID WHAT!??!!? YOU SHOULD HAVE NOT PLAY GAME WITH THAT BYUN” ahyoung screamed on my face and luckily, nobody pay attention at us. Baekhyun was so famous as hell, even probably teacher also fall for him.

       Ahyoung kept yelling at me while i was regreting everything i did with baekhyun. why did i had to be this stupid.

        “can’t you just take back that game?” asked chorong and i raised my shoulder and it means that i didn’t know what the i should do right now.

        “she can’t, just like what hayoung said that this byun is maniac and nobody can stop him.welcome to the hell, [Y/N]-ah"

 

        The bell was finally ringing, the next lesson was mandarin language and i was very very very good at it. I just wanted to kick his and show him that i was smart and always on the top from  him.

        Wait, why did i said? was i trying to impress him?

 

        I went back home alone again. I just kicked all the leafs that lying on the ground while the winds still trying to blew me up. “becareful, you might catch a cold” i felt someone wrapping me to his coat and i jumped full of suprise.

        I didn’t knew this guy but i was 100% sure that he came from my school.

        “i’m hongbin”

        “ah one of byun dickhead friends”

        “b-byun dickhead? Oh you mean byun baekhyun! Whoa i didn’t know that you’re one of his ex-s. since i have never- ah nevermind” that boy named hongbin didn't continued his words but laughed at me while i was looking at him full of fire and lighting, it was just like percy jackson or something.

        “i know that you’re somehow a cold girl, the coldest girl in our school. the big star, maybe. So i’m just trying to know you more, let’s start it over. Hello miss, i’m hongbin and i’m at the same grade like you”

        “i’m [Y/N], is that enough?”

        “sure”

        Suddenly, jaehyun show up and it was really suprising. Both of us jumped because of his sudden appereance. was he trying to be a ghost now? He seems kind of mad at me, oh i know why.

         “you said you won’t have a date with someone else!” he yelled at me like whoa, who the are you? You weren't even my friend.

        “oh no, you have no rights to yell at me. I just know him and what the you said? I’m dating with him? Are you even out of your mind? I’m so done with you” i really pissed off so i ran away from that two boys.

 

        “honey, are you sure that you’ll be alright?” asked my mom. Mom and dad decided to go to the obstetricians for checking my new siblings health.

        “i’m good mom, need some rest and food”

        “i left food’s in the fridge honey, don’t forget to take shower” then i heard my mom walking downstairs. I sighed, this day was really . First, i’m playing a game with this piece of named byun dickhead. Second, jaehyun screamed at me like he was my boyfriend. I swear to God i’m gonna kill those boys. 

 

        It was 9AM and i heard the bell was ringing, it must be mom and dad. I ran to the gate and opened it for them while helping my mom to get into the house. “dear, would you please park the car? I’m getting really busy with your mom” said my father as he threw the key to me.

        “alright!” when i just got out from my house, suddenly a familiar voice calling my name. I gulped, i knew that voice.

        “so you live here, [Y/N]-ah?”

        “dickhead, why can’t it be anyone else?” he smirked on me while i wastrowing my sight to my father car. “who is it dear?” asked my mom.

         When i just wanted to answer her, this dickhead has some courage to spoke to my parents.

        “i’m baekhyun, [Y/N]'s class mates” he bowed so politely and seems like my parents already liked him. Gross. I pushed the honk button, tried to make him get away. He was so suprised when i suddenly pushed the button which made he jumped.

        “i’m sorry for her attitude, baekhyun-sii”

        “it’s okay auntie, i’m getting used to-“ i honk it again and i could tell that his face looked really annoyed by me. I wasn't going to give any for that face. After park the car, i ignored byun dickhead presence and walked into my house.

        “don’t you want to invite your friend?”

        “no, not in a million years” i said while closing the big gate. “you’re so mean, see you tomorrow sugar lump” and again he yelled at me and THERE WERE MY PARENTS AND THEY HEARD IT GOSH THAT DICKHEAD. i saw both of my parents were giggling, damn it byun dickhead. 

 

~~~***~~~

HI GUYS! SO THIS IS THE 4TH CHAPTER AND FOR THE MILLION TIMES, I'M SORRY FOR THE BAD GRAMMAR /SOBS/ CURRENTLY, I'M WORKING ON MY NEXT FANFICTION! THE MAIN CAST IS JUNGKOOK AND YOU AGAIN, I'M SO EXITED AF. SO SEE YOU AT CHAPTER 5! AND REMEMBER

.

.

PAY ATTENTION TO EVERY WORD. YOU MIGHT GET SOME CLUE FOR THE MAIN PROBLEM