Trapped Myself

Flower May Flow In Your Weapon

        That afternoon, I gone out for a while for buying some groceries. Me and baekhyun had been very well, though out last problem kinda made me felt guilty for being that....mad. i pushed my cart and accidentaly got bumped to someone that just came out from other way. He dropped his things so i came to help him.

        “ah i’m sorry!” i said while helping him to picked up his things. When we both met each other, he became suprised. And then he smile, “you’re the girl from hospital!”

        “e-excuse me?” i asked, i’ve never thought that there was someone who remember me who was only a patient in that hospital.

“i’m one of the student that came over to every patient’s room, you’re the girl that baekhyun’s threw a lot of question”

        Ah so he was one of them.

        “and baekhyun told me a lot about you!” he said exitedly. It made me chuckled because he describe it as he seen some celebrity.

        He said, “ah by the way,  i’m joohyuk, nam joohyuk”

        “i’m [Y/N], nice to meet you, joohyuk-sii”

        “ne, i’ll get going!” joohyuk bowed at me and then went away somewhere. It just amazed me that baekhyun open up to everyone about us. I mean, he didn’t mind to tell everyone that this used-to-be-crazy girl was his fiance.

 

        “alright mr. Han, i’ll come to school with baek sometimes haha, bye” i hung the phone after talking to mr. Han. He said that school had been really boring without me who relapse, see how annoying that teacher was.

        Baekhyun just told me that he’d come home earlier, so he did. He put his bag on the couch and then took off his suit before walked into the kitchen and helped me with dinner. “how was your day?” baekhyun moved himself to my side.

        “it’s great, i’ve gone for groceries and met one of your friend. I didn’t know him at first but he told me about when he and the other students went into my room. when you asking so many question about ‘yourself’” both of us chuckled remembering about that stupid moment. “who’s that guy name?”

        “nam joohyuk” I replied and suddenly baekhyun cut his fingers and he yelled out loud. I began so suprised and helped him with his cut with an first-aid. I was the one who was screaming like crazy while baekhyun fell silent.

        I yelled, “WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU HOW CAN YOU CUT YOURSELF”

        “nam joohyuk? You met nam joohyuk?”

        “YES I MET HIM PLEASE DON’T YOU FEEL ANY PAIN LOOK AT THIS CUT”

        “that brat” baekhyun muttered and made me fell silent also. I didn’t get it why did suddenly baekhyun became mad. I asked him for explanation and what he told me made me suprised.

        And i understand why did he hate joohyuk so much.

 

        Baekhyun and joohyuk got out from [Y/N]’s room together. “, that girl is pretty, right? too bad she’s crazy” said joohyuk while baekhyun gave him a glare. He didn’t like whatsoever that guy said about [Y/N].

        “she’s not crazy. She’s just sick” joohyuk only chuckled when he heard what baekhyun have just said. “yeah, though i didn’t think that it’s matters. When she came out from this hospital, i should ask for her number”

 

        Baekhyun told me a thousands time to stay away from joohyuk if i met him, and i have too since he was a jerk. But baekhyun looked more like worried than mad. I wanted to ask him about what happened with him but i knew that baekhyun didn’t want to discuss it.

        While having our dinner, i decided to talking about another thing so baekhyun didn’t think about joohyuk all the time. “i got a call from mr. Han, he wanted us to visit school. we can go with your bycicle” then for the first time in 20 minutes, i saw he was smiling.

        He said, “we can wear our old uniforms!”

        “ask for the other friends to do that also”

        “oh i will, it must be fun to do that all over again”

        “high school love is the best thing, isn’t?” i asked him and when i looked back at baekhyun, i found he was looking at me with a smile. It was the look that i could never stand from him. he looked at me with that soft eyes, thin smile, with a hand on the table as if he admiring me. heol.

        “w-what?” i asked while hiding my face. I knew that my face had turned red, geez baekhyun, stop doing that face. He chuckled before he answering me.

        “i just remember when we were at high school. we fight a lot, we flirt a lot, we cried a lot. it kinda made me sad that it was over, the fun is over. We’re grown up now” he said.

        I got up from my seat and picking up our plate then brought it up to the sink to wash it, “yeah, grown up . We have to thinking about many things like bills, family and degrees”

        “and kids” he continued. I replied, “and kids”

        Within a seconds, someone rang our bell. We thought that it must be one of our mom but it was chanyeol, jimin and ahyoung. they checked us up in case that i’ve just burned the apartement down.

        “i’m not going to burn the apartement down if i found him cheating......” i replied chanyeol while the four of them rolled their eyes as if it was so wrong. Jimin said, “yeah you won’t, you’ll burn the planet down”

        We hang out in the apartement together and baekhyun gave us an idea to call mr. Han. It really amazed me that all of us still had a great friendship though we already graduated a few years ago. All of them already had a job and even engaged. “HI MR. HAN” baekhyun screamed like a girl and made all of us covered our ears.

        Jimin, ahyoung and baekhyun busy with mr. Han while me and chanyeol was cleaning the kitchen together. “how’s teaching?” i asked to chanyeol. Chanyeol still teached japanese and haven’t met any girl yet.

        “how’s the girls there? Are they chasing you around?” i asked and he nooded. well, it wasn’t so suprising since chanyeol was so handsome. He has that grey hair, wide eyes, tall and perfect body, that husky voice, i mean like there was no teacher like him in any other places.

        He asked, “you love him so much hm?”

        “i don’t know, it’s unexplainable. I had a weird feelings towards him. it’s more than love. It’s just like baekhyun is the holy grail that i have to keep with all my soul. And if one day someone took him away from me, i don’t know what to do but cry over it”

        “he won’t leaving you”

        “i hope that it’ll be true, but what if god say the different thing? I just don’t want to have any other broken hearts. Everytime i woke up, i’m hoping that baekhyun will be the one. The one who won’t hurt my feeling”

        “so? Do you trust him enough to not hurt you feelings again?”

        “i trust him more than that”

 

        Jimin, ahyoung, and chanyeol decided to ended up the night fun and went to their own house. i was in the balcony, enjoying the night breeze. And then i felt something shining inside my pocket. I thought that it was my phone, but it was the magic stone. I absolutely remember that i didn’t put it inside my pocket.

        It was shinging. The stone was shining. I held the stone and i felt something weird. i looked back and saw someone that i’ve never thought i will see her again. i was frozen. No, i didn’t scared of her. i....i miss her.

        Hyoyeon was right in front of me. she was there, she looked so real. She smiled to me and was crying. I cried too at that moment. i hope that i could hug her but it was impossible, this is probably just a dream. “[Y/N]-ah......” she called my name.

        “this is not real oh god help me” i cried and cried, hoping that i’ll see baekhyun right beside me when i woke up. It felt weird, it hurts me since i knew this was must be a dream and it was ain’t real. “this is real, [Y/N], i’m here” she said.

“you’re dead, this is a dream” i kept crying and then baekhyun showed up. He stood right next to hyoyeon.Hyoyeon walked right inside the apartement while baekhyun hugging me tightly.

“hyuk isn’t crazy afterall” i widened my eyes, but this hug seems read. And baekhyun talked about....hyuk?

        He said, “do you remember when you tell your dad about hyuk who can see hyoyeon? Hyuk isn’t crazy, he’s somekind of ‘magical’ person. I’m not telling you that he’s a witch or something. He has some kind of that ‘powers’ and your dad gave his life to bring hyoyeon back. That stone just shining, your wish is came true”

        She’s back.

 

~~~***~~~

 

          that night when I see Hyoyeon alive, I didn't see her again this time. whether it was a dream or whatever, but Hyoyeon suddenly disappeared.

          "are you sure you didn't see her again?" I asked Baekhyun but he shook his head, he said Hyoyeon didn't leave a note or anything to indicate her current location. I sighed, she might feel I wasn’t ready to meet her.

          then I remembered about someone, hyuk! then, I called dr. joohyun. I looked out the window and saw the sky had changed to orange. "ne, [Y / N]?" she asked.

          "is hyuk still there? You know, sanghyuk? hallucinating patients" I asked. dr. joohyun seemed really surprised, her tone unexpectedly rising.

          "DO YOU KNOW WHERE IS HE!?!? HE'S MISSING YESTERDAY!" I immediately could feel the hairs on my neck starting to creeped. Yesterday, baekhyun said that hyuk has a sort of magical power, and he wasn't crazy. I could immediately tell that hyuk's missing problem was related to Hyoyeon's sudden appearance.

          I walked directly toward Baekhyun's workspace to met him. I screamed, "baek! hyuk disappear!"

          "what do you mean by disappeared??"

          "he isn't in the hospital, is this related to Hyoyeon!?"

          "I-I do not know, it has become really mad"

          "is it possible if Hyoyeon come back home?"

          "we have to go to your house, now"

 

        When we arrived at my house, the house was pretty quiet. Me and baekhyun decided to just got into the house without knocking it up. The house was so dark, i thought that mom wasn’t at home but i was wrong. Mom passed out on the couch. How could i knew that she was passed out? I tried to woke her up but it was useless.

        “where’s ilhoon!?” baekhyun asked and he rushed to ran around the house, trying to looked after ilhoon. We went upstairs and i stopped right when i saw a girl with ilhoon inside hyoyeon’s room. “e-eonni......”

        Hyoyeon looked back and she was smiling. Ilhoon looked back at you and he smiled also, and then he was very confused when he realized that there were the two of us. We were twins.

         “did you find- oh god” baekhyun stopped when he saw hyoyeon. I tried my best not to cry but it failed. I immediatly ran to hyoyeon and hugged her tightly, at last.

         “i miss you so much.......” i said in my cries. “what do think how i feels when i was around you? i wish i can hug you and protect you from that jaehyun and chorong, but i can’t” she said. heard her voice made me wanted to cry louder, it’s been a while and i missed her voice. i missed everything about her.

         Hyoyeon let go off me and wiped my tears before decided to talk to baekhyun. She said, “so, you’re baekhyun”

         “y-yeah...”

         “i watch over you all the time, in case you’ll hurt her”

          “you must be hate me at the first time, right?”

          “no, not at all. When i already died, i saw you fighting with those guys and helped [Y/N]. I wish that i could tell her that you helped her once, your ‘love problem’ won’t be that complicated both of you don’t need to swear to that stupid fountain”

          We tried to woke mom up and when she finally woke up, she began to yelled like crazy since she saw hyoyeon who just woke up from her death. I explained everything to my mom but at first place, she didn’t believe me. hyoyeon decided to be the one who explained it to mom, “please mom, it’s me”

 

          “dr. joohyun? The doctor that erased your memory and made it twisted, right?” she asked to me and i nooded. me and hyoyeon also baekhyun were talking privately right in front of the house.

          “yeah, but that’s not the point, what i meant was did you bring hyuk with you?” Hyoyeon bit her lips. She knew that she couldn’t lie to me. she sighed and she nooded. “where did you bring him?” i asked. Hyoyeon seems like she eager to tell me about it. but i’m worried, and also scared.

         She said, “i bring him to a place that he used to be”
        “and where is that exactly?”

       “the diamond tree”

       “d-diamond tree.....”
        “you remember it, don’t you? he lived there all this time” she said while baekhyun looked really confused. The diamond tree was the tree that used to be our favorite tree to play. We could use it as hanger for swing, hide and seek, climb it, and that tree was right at the park.

        The three of us immediatly went to the park to see if hyuk was there or not. me and hyoyeon stood right in front of the tree, while baekhyun decided to stayed right out from the park. “where is he?” i asked since there was nobody there. 

        But then, someone i knew came down from the tree. He wore a black weird coat. When he turned around, it was hyuk. I couldn’t believe that hyoyeon was right. hyuk was there. And more even weirder than this, he lived in this tree. “w-what are you.....” i asked.

        “if i tell you who am i, you won’t believe me. i’m not human, that’s why they call me crazy” hyuk came closer to both of us. I looked right into his eyes and i could tell that he wasn’t human at all. His eyes somehow felt.........darker.

         “try it”

         He replied, “i lived here for a thousands year. I watched both of you playing here together, i saw when they bring hyoyeon’s dead body, i saw when [Y/N] was crying here, i saw when both you and baekhyun were here. i saw everything from here. i saw everything what i want to see”

        “t-then why did you ended up at hospital?”
        “someone saw me in this tree and report it to the hospital. That’s why they catched me up and kept me there. I didn’t know what to do, and then i met you. i saw hyoyeon always there with you, i talked to her without your knowing. i talked to every dead soul. I didn’t know why but then your dad came to me and asking me for that, replacing his life”

        “h-how did he know you?”
        “i’m his imaginary friends when he was little. it’s creepy right? but i’m not the only one. I’m not the only un-human creature in this world. We’re everywhere”

 

        “listen, you don’t have to worry about what he said. well okay, if they were everywhere. It’s not like they were going to hurt you” said baekhyun who drove the car to his apartement. Yeah, he was right. we didn’t do something wrong then why did i felt scared. Then, i heard a phone rang. It was baekhyun’s. “who is it?”

        “bomi” he replied while looking at me. i told him to go pick it up but he suddenly turned his phone off. I was so shocked, i didn’t know that he would do that. “w-why did you didn’t answer it?”
        “since you’re going to be jealous” he grinned at me while i couldn’t stop smiling. He know me. i know that bomi had a fiance but i still have to aware baekhyun from any girls. Married woman still fall for his charm. That was the risk to be his girlfriend, fiance. I have to protect him from the other girls. Trying to keep what was mine. “but i like it when you’re jealous”

        “ha ha ha you like it?” i used a fake laughing tone. Baekhyun pinched my cheeks and suddenly we were stopping right in front of ramyun stan. I blinked a few seconds, i thought that we were going to go home. “i can cook at home”

        He said, “let’s just have a little date, i can’t keep you at my house everytime. You aren’t my dog”

        “this is so not you, are you sick?”

        “kinda, let’s just eat and have a little date that we should have a years ago” we got into the ramyun stan and ordered some food for dinner. When we were waiting for the food, suddenly i got a call from joohyuk. “who is it?”

        “nam joohyuk” baekhyun probably tried to hid his jealous face but as his fiance, i knew that he pretended to not. i pluged off the battery and it suprised baekhyun. “you didn’t pick it up?”

        “i’m on my date, it must be rude”

 

~~~***~~~

 

        Baekhyun off to work while i was locked inside the apartement. I wanted to suprised him to go to hospital but i was afraid if he’ll be mad at me. he never asked me to go to hospital without giving any reason. It wasn’t like i’m thinking such a negative thing, but i should be aware about it, shouldn’t i?. “ne bomi-ah?”

        I hang he phone since bomi called me. she said that she missed me so much and wanted to visit me but she doesn’t have a lot of time since she has to deal with those marriage thing. “when will you and baekhyun get married?” she asked in a exited tone. I don’t know, i don’t even expect that we’d go that far. “let’s just wait!”
        i decided to go to ahyoung’s and jimin’s house since baekhyun forbid me to go to somewhere that away from someone that i didn’t know. he treated me as if i’m still sick though i felt healthier than before.

        “it’s crazy, he should gave you reason. Even though it’s fake or stupid” ahyoung gave me a cup of tea and also gave jimin some. We sat on their’s sofa and began the talk about why did baekhyun ever let me to go to the hospital where i used to lived there and where he work.

“maybe he didn’t want [Y/N] meet that guy” said jimin. yeah, jimin got the point.

        “isn’t he being too overacting then?” ahyoung asked to jimin but jimin suddenly looked at me with a mocked look. “what do you think when [Y/N] ran away from the apartement because you told her about baekhyun and bomi?” ahyoung laughed while i could do was gave jimin a smacked on his head.

        And the one that i should’ve ask for an advice was that girl, hyoyeon, my twin sister.

 

        “let’s just go there then” she said while washing the dishes. She lived at my old house with mom and ilhoon since there were only them in this family. Dad has gone and hyoyeon replaced him. “i’m afraid that he’ll be mad”

        “honey, look” hyoyeon looked back at me and she said, “why did he has to be mad? Because you visit him to work? Because you got out from the apartement? Because you didn’t obey him? i always wanted to tell you about this; even though he’s your fiance, doesn’t mean that he held everything on you. you can do everything you can if you want do, and nobody can stop you. not even mom, then why did baekhyun act like he can?” and hyoyeon got the point. Maybe....i should’ve just tried to go there, shouldn’t i?

        “come on, sister, let’s go there”

 

        Chanyeol drove the car to the hospital. People looked at us since they probably could sense that we were twins but not so identic. “should i wait for both of you?” he asked and we nooded in the same time and made him chuckled. “now i got two [Y/N]”

        We glared at them before stepping our foots on the hospital. But i got so scared and nervous, i was afraid that baekhyun would be so mad at me. i was afraid if he was going to yelled to me.

“what’s reason should i gave him?” i asked to hyoyeon but she rolled her eyes, “don’t give any, just be honest that you wanted to go here and you aren’t a dog that he can keep in his apartement”

        “since you came, i begin to be a naughty kid, gee” hyoyeon chuckled. Both of us got into the hospital and suprised a few nurses and doctors. They were very happy when they saw me there, more even confused when they saw hyoyeon was there with me. of course i wasn’t going to tell them that hyoyeon used to be dead, they’d be freaking out of hell. “[Y/N]?”

        I heard someone called my name and it was joohyuk. He was very suprised when he saw me and hyoyeon that looked a like each other. He didn’t asked so many question but he said, “i thought baekhyun forbid you to be here” he squinted his eyes. me and hyoyeon looked at each other, knowing that joohyuk knew about that rules.

        “why did he said that to you?” hyoyeon asked him. he said, “he said that to his friends, he didn’t want you to know about something that we all know”

        “wait-wait up, is it related to girls or something?” hyoyeon took over all my parts since what i could do was browsing around. I tried to find baekhyun but i couldn’t find any. “i shouldn’t supposed to talk about that, baekhyun told me that my mouth is too big” he chuckled.

        “yeah, while he was the knuckle brain” hyoyeon rolled her eyes. i told her that i wanted to go home since i didn’t like to be here. more longer i was here, i was scared that my trust faded off by minutes. “are you sure? You won’t meet him?”

        “i’ll meet him at home, come on”

 

        Me and hyoyeon went back to the apartement and spent our time together. She was busy to checked into baekhyun’s books. “you mean, that bomi? That bomi who became jimin’s other girlfriend other you? talking about jimin, how’s his condition now? i wanted to threw his face with bricks if i may” she said and i laughed. “he’s fine, he’s with ahyoung now”

        “well yeah i know about that” she chuckled. “he’s the jerk who kidnap me and then jaehyun killed me because of their stupid drugs”

        “it kinda scared me that you said those things, as if i talked with a ghost”

        “i used to be a ghost, well excuse me. being a ghost ain’t bad at all if i can say. You can go to anywhere you want, be with anyone you want, know everything you want, and nobody can see you”

        “do you ever felt lonely?”

        “i don’t know, ghost doesn’t have feelings” she touched the books slowly and in that moment, i wished that i could be a ghost one day. without any worries, loves, hurts, those things that actually i didn’t want to feel at all. And i wasn;t kidding right now. “have you met jaejoong, eonni?”

        “he doesn’t know about me who came back to life” she chuckled. I asked her to go to jaejoong’s another day but she kept refused to met him. she said that she was afraid that jaejoong has another woman with him and she’d feel a broken heart for the first time after death. “it feels hurt you know, moreover i didn’t felt it for years. It’s like a new feelings for me”

        After hang out together, hyoyeon decided to went back home while it was only me who was waiting for baekhyun to be back. I didn’t know how am i going to face baekhyun when he knew that i went to the hospital. He must be going to be mad as . Then i heard the door opened, i looked back and found it was baekhyun with his straight face.

“welcome home, dr. Byun” i said without looking at him for the second time.

        He put his bag on the chair of his workplace and then sat on the couch. He seemed very tensed and i bet it was because of me who visited the hospital. I didn’t have any plan to comfort him since this wasn’t my fault.

“what are you doing today?”

        “do you want a honest answer or an answer you want to hear?” i asked while washing the dishes. He didn’t answer. “i stay at home”

        “don’t lie”

        “you didn’t answer me so i guess you want the answer that you want”

        “why did you go to hospital today?” he asked in a straight tone. I knew that i was in trouble now but i wasn’t going to show him my scared face. “i didn’t know the reason why i couldn’t since you never told me about that” i already prepared the dinner and i decided to skip it tonight. I left the food for him and locked myself inside my room until i feel calm enough.

 

~~~***~~~

 

        “[y/n], we need to talk about it” he said right outside my room. i was reading my book inside my room and locked it up so baekhyun couldn’t get into my room. “just talk there, i can hear it here”

        “i couldn’t tell you about the reason why i didn’t allow you to go to the hospital” he said. he sounded mad at me and i was afraid that he’d do something bad after this. “it’s not like i’m going to visit you again, suit yourself, dr. byun”

        “see? I can’t understand you because you’re so complicated. You changed so fast right before i can truly understand you” he said. i replied, “you can’t understand me because you won’t”

        “i want to understand you!”

        “but you can’t understand how big my worries are towards you. there must be so much girls there and i’m just scared that you might going to cheat on me. you can’t understand because you’ve never been in my position who was being cheated at the past time. You said i’m complicated? I’m complicated because i used to be crazy. You gotta understand it, and you don’t. if you can’t stand me, you can ask me to go back to my house and ended it all. Now go, do whatever you want, i’m just a dog here”

 

        All day, i didn’t got out from my room. i didn’t eat at all, not even one single bite. I didn’t felt hungry at all, all i wanted to do was lay in my bad and looked at the rooftop. Everything became a mess.

“dad, i’m confused” i said as if my dad was beside me. as i was thinking of my dad, i began to teared up, i missed him so much. “i miss you dad, i wish you were here and be here by my side. telling me that everything was wrong and i have to go now” i wiped my tears and thought that my dad probably was here, he was here just like hyoyeon who always by my side when she died.

        And then, someone knocked on your door. “honey?” i thought it was baekhyun, but it was my mom. but still, i didn’t want to open the door since i’m not stupid. I knew baekhyun was there. “yeah mom, too bad i’m still alive”

        “honey, what happened?” she asked. “why don’t you just ask baekhyun there? Ain’t he’s the one who should explain it?”

        “let’s get out and talk, have you eat your dinner?”

        “not even a single bite today”

        “[Y/N] ARE YOU GONE MAD!? COME OUT YOU NEED TO EAT!” i heard baekhyun voice yelled at me. i chuckled, i knew he was there. I wasn’t stupid enough to opened my door for them. he tried to banged the door to opened it.

        “even if you broke your door off, it’s not like i’m going to eat. I’m not hungry, leave me alone”

        “honey, your dad won’t like it if you get sick” said my mom. if i get sick and died, does it means that i finally can meet my dad again? wasn’t it a good thing?. “great then i can meet him in the other world”

        “[Y/N]!! OPEN THE DOOR” now i heard jaejoong’s voice. why did baekhyun always called for a help? Why did he couldn’t face the problem alone? he always called anyone else to handle me.

“dr. byun, how many people that you called to handle me because you can’t handle me by yourself?”

        “please don’t be like this, [Y/N]” jaejoong hit the door hard enough. “didn’t i just told all of you that i’m not hungry? Go away, i’ll eat if i’m hungry” i put an earphones right inside my ears so i didn’t have to hear those loud and annoying voices. I never wanted to be with someone that they should take care of, if they leaved me alone, well okay. I wasn’t going to tell them to stay since i didn’t feel like i needed anyone else in my life. suddenly, the music stopped. Someone called me, it was joohyuk.

        “what is it, joohyuk-sii?”

        “what’s happened to you? dr. jo told me about you who get into a fight with baekhyun”

        “it’s not a fight”

        “you should eat, everyone was worrying about you”

        “i never ask anyone to worry about me, all of you can stop. I don’t mind”

        “should i go there?”

        “don’t, baekhyun has called thousands people and no one of them that could handle me and you also can’t so just stay where you are. I’m going to be fine, if i’m going to die tonight well, nice to meet you” i hung the phone off and put my phone right beside me. then i just realized that this house has no soundsproof wall, so probably baekhyun heard me who was talking with joohyuk. Who am i kidding, for today, i wasn’t going to care so much about anything. I wasn’t even care about myself.

        “noona? Are you there?” i heard ilhoon’s voice. i got up from my bed, i was suprised and also missing him so much. I looked myself right into the mirror, holy, i looked messed up.

        “ilhoon-ah?” i asked right behind the door. , they knew what that could make me open the door. “it’s me! let’s have dinner, i’m hungry” i opened the door a little bit and found ilhoon was there in front of the door. I immediatly hugged him and he hugged me back. I sat there right behind the opened door, but i saw there was no my mom.

        “where’s mom?”

        “mom told me to be here with you, uncle baek said so”

        “but why?”
        “since i knew that you’re weak towards ilhoon” baekhyun came with foods and sat on the floor right in front of me. i was about to say mean words to him but i remembered that there was ilhoon. I couldn’t say anything mean. I sighed and rolled my eyes, and now baekhyun acting like there was nothing happened. “eat now, i’ll feed you” he said. “come on, noona! Uncle baek will feed me too!”

 

        It’s really going to be a long night.

 

~~~***~~~