Finally

Flower May Flow In Your Weapon

...

        “you still mad at me?” baekhyun asked me who washed the dishes. I did the dishes without talking to him, i didn’t want to answer him and pretended as if he wasn’t there. Baekhyun turned the water off and he said. “answer me”

        “ilhoon is sleeping, don’t be so noisy” i finished the dishes and went to couch to put ilhoon at my room, he slept away when he was watching a television. “i’ll put him in my bedroom” he said as he took ilhoon from my embrace.

        I followed baekhyun to his bedroom and saw baekhyun put ilhoon gently on the bed and covered ilhoon’s body with a blanket. I smiled a little, it was a really cute thing to watch in the middle of the night. “i’m going to sleep” i whispered.

        “but you haven’t answer me yet” baekhyun followed me to my bedroom. I sighed and turned around to him, “you don’t have to craving for my forgiveness if you’re going to did it again”

 

...

 

        It was almost evening. I spent my evening at my dad’s graveyard. I put one single flower on the top of his grave and ilhoon also put one single flower too there. Me and ilhoon went there together right before we went home.

“where’s dad?” he asked. “he’s dead” i told him and looked at ilhoon who stood right beside me and holding my hand. “what is dead?”

        “it was the moment when someone’s gone forever and won’t comeback”

        “will we become like that too?”

        “everyone will”

        “but i don’t want to lose you noona, you can’t die as long as i’m here!” ilhoon pouted at me while i wanted to do was to pinch his cheeks forever. He just way too cute. Me and ilhoon decided to leave since both of us had to go home to put ilhoon back to house.

        As when i arrived, there was dr. joohyun there. She came over to my house. “where’s baekhyun?” asked my mom. i sighed, “why don’t you just ask his collegues there?” i pointed at dr. joohyun before walked outside the house. i became very sensitive towards everyone and got angry so easily. I’ve took my blue moon shaped light and decided to put it in my room in baekhyun’s apartement there.

        On the way to the apartement, there was a car stopped right in front of me. “going somewhere?” it was joohyuk. If baekhyun knew that i talked to this guy, he’d kill me. but he wasn’t here, and i was angry at him so i wouldn’t care. “yeah, just wanted to go home now”

        “let’s go with me, i’ll drop you there” he said as he opened the door for me. “no, it’s okay, i have a feet to walk and also a jealousy boyfriend which is your friend”

        “haha alright then” he closed the door and leaning against his car. “you know, if you aren’t busy, i want to invite you to have meal together. It’s just a friend to a friend, baekhyun should understand” joohyuk smiled at me before he got into his car and went away to the hospital. I blinked a few times, holy , why did i couldn’t say anything?

 

...

Hyoyeon: don’t go out with him, baekhyun will get jealous

 

Me: i’m not going to, gee

 

Hyoyeon: is baekhyun there?

 

Me: he’ll come home in near time, why is it?

 

Hyoyeon: i’m with jimin and ahyoung right now, we had a dinner together!

...

 

        In the right time, the bell rang. I opened the door and found baekhyun was there. I didn’t know if i had to tell him about joohyuk or not. i wanted to but i’m in the middle of the moment to being so angry towards him. “you seems tense” he said as he hugged me from behind. “i’m confused”

        “just be yourself. say something nice”

        “which one? I can’t do both!”

        “what the-“ baekhyun laughed while i didn’t even smiled. Baekhyun realized that i wasn’t in a good mood to joking around, since i was seriously going to be mad at him. he cupped my face and asking, “are you still mad at me?”

        “i met joohyuk today when i’m about to go home, he offered me a ride” baekhyun face shocked, he lose his strength to cupped my face so he let go off me. baekhyun must have thought that i was going out with joohyuk. He should’ve let me finished the sentence first. “don’t curse to me first, i didn’t ride with him”

        “y-you don’t?” he stuttered. I shook my head signing that i didn’t. baekhyun sighed full of relieved before smiling back at me again. “that’s great that, i’m so proud of you”

        “i’m not going to hide something from you, i’m not you” i rolled my eyes and baekhyun knew that i was going to talk about it again. in the right time, the bell rang. We both didn’t know that we had a visitors. We thought that it was joohyuk, but it were hyoyeon, jimin and ahyoung. they brought a dinner for us.

        “LET’S EAT”

 

        “i heard that ilhoon stayed here for a night to made both of you and baekhyun get back together again” jimin came over me who stood right on the balcony. I chuckled and nooded, though me and baekhyun haven’t fully recover from that problem. “he’s a cute kid”

        “i’m tired, there’s a moment that all i wanted was to give up” i pursed my lips together and saw the scenery from the apartement. I saw many lights there and building were everywhere. “before you give up, think about why you held on so long”

        “but it’s so hurt for me”

        “it’s not worth to the pain that you’ll face”

        “there must be worser moment than this, right?”
        “yeah, you should just forget what you should forget and ignore what you should ignore. Don’t keep something what hurt you so much, i believe about baekhyun and he won’t do such thing that’ll hurt you so much”

        “how can you know about it?”

        “he’s not me” jimin smiled and went back to inside and left me there speachless. After all of them finally left the house, it was only me and baekhyun left. What jimin said actually was right, there must be something that’ll hurt me more than this and i had to be strong. Throw something that should’ve been thrown away.

        I saw baekhyun was there cleaned the trash that all of us made. I decided to helping him before started to talk to him about ‘us’. After all the job was done, baekhyun rested himself on the couch to catching some breath.

“baekhyun-ah” i called his name and he immediatly looked at me who was standing a few centi meters in front of him. “what is it?”

        “are you going to hurt me more than this?” i asked and made a silents between us. He stood up and looked at me deeply, he put our hands together and he said, “there must be the day that i’m going to hurt you so bad, and i just wanted you to know that i’m chasing after you for years not just to hurt you”

        I disconnected out stare and i was looking on the floor, “i just don’t want to feel sad again, you know, or even worries. If i saw you with another girls, i felt pain in my chest and i hate it. if you don’t want me anymore, just let me know, don’t play behind my back. Understand?”

        “i’m not going to-“

        “understand or not?”

        “alright, i understand! As for your repay for all the shouts and curses, you have to sleep with me tonight”

 

~~~***~~~

 

        That night, baekhyun’ve told me that he’d come home late tonight so i shouldn’t wait for him. i sighed, i didn’t even have to ask him ‘why’ since he wouldn’t tell me about it. i was at the supermarket and browsed around the market, i didn’t know what to buy since i was going to eat alone tonight.

“where’s baekhyun?” joohyuk suddenly appeared and leaning against the rack of canned food. “he’s still at hospital, why did you came here?”

        “my work has finished, there’s a serious mentally ill patient in our hospital so he should take care of him” joohyuk smiled at me while i could do was nooding my head. He was handsome, i admit it, but it doesn’t enough for making me fall for him. i still had baekhyun in my heart. Kept baekhyun in my heart had been a tough day so i wouldn’t keep anyone else.

“nice to now he’s not spending time with another girl” i said while walking away.

        “he has many female doctors around him, many”

        “you aren’t helping, nam joohyuk”

        “haha i’m sorry, so, i guess you’ll spend time alone?”

        “i don’t have other boyfriend so, yeah”

        Joohyuk laughed while i chuckled because of his laughs. He told me that i’m a fun girl to be a friend, damn right i am HAHA. After paid our groceries, i’m about to leaved with a bus but joohyuk offered me a ride.

“come on, if baekhyun blame you about this, you can blame him to work so late until he couldn’t accompany you” he said while holding his cart. He got the point. I had so many groceries here and baekhyun should understand if he knew about this. “alright, whatever”

 

        “that’s an interesting love story, you and baekhyun meant to be together, i guess” joohyuk smiled without look at me. i just told him about my old love story with baekhyun. It does weird for me because baekhyun hated this guy so much but joohyuk didn’t do anything bad. he just offered me a ride and acted nice to me, he even supported me and baekhyun. No, he supported me. “it’s an old story, now it starting to change”

        “yeah, i know how it feels like” joohyuk said and patted my head. “sometimes, you gotta accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be”

        “you had date someone before?” i asked and he nooded. he told me that his love story didn’t ended good. He said that his girlfriend went abroad and when she came back, she had another man in her heart. Yeah, both of them got married without telling joohyuk. It’s cheating, right?. “i don’t know a person that smile a lot like you actually ever had that kind of girl” i heard he chuckled.

        “we can be friends right? if baekhyun let us”

        “friends, of course he should”

        “he shouldn’t forced you to stop hanging out with boys while he hanging out with his female collegeus also” i agreed with it. even though i didn’t know if it was true or not, but baekhyun still couldn’t forced me to not be friends with joohyuk. He should be fair. If he didn’t want me to be friends with joohyuk, then he should stop talking with those female.

        “thanks for the ride, joohyuk-sii” i said when he helped me with those groceries to baekhyun’s apartement. “nice to help, see you later!” joohyuk bowed at me before he went away from our apartement. He’s such a good guy, i wondered why did baekhyun hate him so much.

 

        “ilhoon will go to school? whoah!” i screamed when i heard my mom saying that she’d put ilhoon to an elementary school. i didn’t know if he could grown up so much, i wished i was there to congratulated him to be a grown up boy. “alright mom, gotta go, i should handle this big egg”

        I flipped the cooked eggs for today breakfast then i heard baekhyun’s door opened. It was him with his tired face. He smiled when he saw me who ate some of the burned eggs. “you’re so disgusting” I said and he chuckled with that y cracked voice. i wanted to so much but i knew that he was tired. “but you love me”

        “damn right i am” baekhyun just wanted to kiss me but i immediatly spanked his and made him suprised, “bruse your teeth first, you disgusting little creature”

        “alright alright, don’t spank me, i’m a good guy” he murmured as if he was cute enough to do that. but he did. We had a fun breakfast that morning since it was holiday, both of us were so happy since we could spent our time together. “i went home with joohyuk yesterday”

        Baekhyun chocked up when he heard me. his eyes changed into a fire balls that was ready to burnt all this earth down. “i didn’t have a ride to go home, i got so many groceries in my hand. Do you want me to pass out on the street?” i asked and he could only sighed, he realized that i got the point.

        “don’t be too close to him, he’s a bastard. That’s why i banned you to go to the hospital, cause you’ll meet him” he tried to warned but i’m sure that he wasn’t. not so sure actually, but a person like him wouldn’t be such like ahn jaehyun, right? he’s not psychophat. “then what should i say about you and your female collegeus?” i tried not to be so jealous so i acted like it was not big deal for me.

        “i worked with them so i can have money, it was simple”

        “geez, why did i always lose the argument with you”

        “i’m not cheating on you, you should believe in me”

        “i’ll believe in you if fish could fly”

        “actually, there’s a fish that could fly in southern-“

        “SHUT UP”

 

        Me and baekhyun decided to go to our old hometown. We went there by his car and decided to stayed in my old house for the weekend. When we arrived, we immediatly went around the villages to remember about what we used to do in the past. “you look so much handsome when we were at high school” i said when i saw his old house. “i’m still handsome!”

        “you’re ug- MR. HAN!” i screamed when i saw mr. Han behind us. He looked like wanted to go somwhere by himself. He was very suprised when he saw us, but he smiled and congratulated us for our relationship. “you look so much healtier, [Y/N]-ah!”

        “i treat her well!” baekhyun said and made me glared to him. he didn’t treat me well, i’m the one who feed him geez. “stop it! both of you’ll getting married soon and it means you should act more mature”

        “actually, we still have to wait a few more time” i said to mr. Han. He asked, “why?”
        “baekhyun is so busy with his work, but he’ll be the hospital deputy in near time, so we have to wait”

        Baekhyun glared at me with his small eyes and pouted at me. “i didn’t want to wait, but she kept telling me that we have to wait” he said and mr. Han could only laugh. He told us that we should get married soon since everyone was waiting for us to be an official couple. “and i could guess that both of you haven’t sleep together yet, right?”

        “of course not!”

        “i wanted to but-“ before baekhyun could finished his sentence, i hit his back so hard until he shut his mouth full of pain. “yah, [Y/N] is a lot maturer than you” mr. Han scolded baekhyun and what i had to do was laughed at his annoyed face.

 

        “it’s raining” baekhyun came to my old bedroom, which was the room that we’d use tonight. Since there wasn’t a lot of bedroom that we could use, mom told us to sleep together there. Of course baekhyun wouldn’t reject it, he was the one who always wanted to do that. “isn’t it cold?” he asked.

        “not really” when i said that, baekhyun didn’t stop himself for hugging me and covered our body with a blanket. I didn’t need blanket, his embrace was enough to made me felt warm and safe. “we should prepare our marriage”

        “suit yourself, baek”

        “YOU AGREE!?” i nooded and baekhyun said thanks to me thousands time while trying to killing me with his tight embrace that made me lost my breath. “YOU STUPID DICKHEAD”

 

~~~***~~~