SO CLOSE

Flower May Flow In Your Weapon

        The fight that i had a few days ago went pretty well. There was no friends that got hurt, all of them fought for me and i fought for myself too.

       Me and bomi attacked both girls and guys, we both did the best we could at that time. When the police came, we tied them up and no one escape. Everyone got jailed.

        The ambulance came to treated us who get scars. Baekhyun passed out for a few minutes and then when he woke up, he immediatly searched for me who was gave a report to the police.

         He ran to me and hugged me tightly, he said that he was so worried and he was sorry.

         Though there was nothing to be sorry for. We were safe now.

 

        There will be no chorong and jaehyun in our life.

 

        I stayed in baekhyun’s apartement. He should be back from hospital a few hours later.

        The sky turned orange, i stood at the balcony and enjoyed the evening sky. I heard someone rang the bell, it must be ahyoung.

        i opened the door and my guess was right, it was her.

        “how’s your scars?” i asked to her and she said that she had recover, he said that her taekwondo skill got useful at last.

          We spent time at the balcony while holding a cup of tea on our hands.

          “baekhyun, he loved you so much. Don’t let him let go off you”

        “so, did you let him go into your life yet?” ahyoung turned his head to me and I shugerred, I’ve never let anyone came inside me and knew about how I feel and think.

         I’ve never shared my feelings to anyone, i tried to shared it with ahyoung but i couldn’t say everything to her. “i don’t think i will”

        “but why? You can trust him” she said. i turned my head to her, “the scariest part about letting someone in is that they could take one look inside of you and never come back”

        She said, “isn’t it a good thing? You won’t be able to stop loving him because he won’t”

        “what if he hurted me for the million times again?”

        “[Y/N], it’s part of being in love. There’s no love who have no tears. Every love have it’s own story. Both of you have to keep the feelings and promised to not hurt each other. Just remember this things when you didn’t trust him anymore; he save you million times and if he didn’t love you, he already leaved you dead”

 

        Right after ahyoung left, baekhyun came home with an exited face. I got confused.

         I just sat there on the couch and looked at him who looked nervous, happy and confused in the same time.

         “for lord sake, what happend to you?” i asked to baekhyun.“there’s something you need to know” he said.

        he grabbed my hand and covered my eyes with a cloth. I didn’t know where was he brought me to until i felt a soft winds. He opened my eyes and i got so suprised.

        We were at the apartement’s rooftop. There was a shining tiny lamps that he put in every place, he also hang out pictures and flowers.

        It shined under the shining moon. I couldn’t help it but let out a big smile on my face. “what’s this mean!? Oh god”

        Baekhyun didn’t answered me at that time and i thought that he had gone to downstairs and leaved me behind.

         I looked back and found baekhyun put his both feet kneeled down. If he wanted to purpose, his sit position totally would be very akward. But he wouldn’t, right?

        “please sit down” i put my both feet kneeled down just like baekhyun’s. We both smiled akwardly and then he took out a flower crown that was very messy.

          I could guess that he made it by himself.

          “i made this by myself, please don’t laugh” he said and i tried my best to not laugh.“i’m not a good talker, [Y/N], but i’ll try my best to not up this moment. i love you, i’m not ‘like’ you but i love you. i love you so damn much with the reason that i don’t know at all. We just shared a few kiss, we knew each other just for 5 years, we even never had a real-relationship before. We just a woman and a guy who love each other and decided to not be a couple so we won’t break up. All the time, i don’t want to hug pillows but i want to hug you everytime i go to sleep. [Y/N], i love you with all my ”

        “WHY ”

        “i would say heart, but my is bigger. Okay, back to the akward purpose. I feel like a part of my soul has loved you since the begining of everything. Damn, i don’t know what to say. Okay then, will you be my second Mrs. Byun after my mom?” he handed me that flowercrown while i was looking at it full of disbelief. I thought that he was only playing with it.

        I screamed, “YOU’RE NOT SERIOUS RIGHT”

        “i’m preparing all this thing do i look like i’m joking?”

        “gosh baekhyun don’t play games like this....”

        “i’m not!”

        “OH GOSH WHAT TO DO” i got so nervous, i couldn’t do anything. Baekhyun rolled his eyes and suddenly put the flowercrown on my head without warning. I was frozen. “you won’t say no by the way, you love me too”

 

        I just still couldn’t believe about what baekhyun just did. He purpose me. and what he said was true, i wouldn’t say no.

       I laid down on my bed and didn’t close my eyes yet, i couldn’t sleep because of it.

        I got out from my room and sat on the counter while drink some cup of water. A few years ago, it was a tough year since we always fight.

         I got haunted by the memories and many horrible s happening.

        But now i know i shouldn’t have to be worried again. everyone will protect me and i’ll protect them also.

        It just crazy when someone you like, likes you back. It just feels like a miracle, and i felt like i was the most luckiest in this world.

         i peeked into baekhyun’s bedroom and found that he fell aslept.

        “i thought he still wake up”

        I closed the door and then sat on the couch. I still got a shivered because of what baekhyun’s did.

         He told me that he was going to tell everyone that he will marrying me in no time, he said he had been waiting for this for years. “you’re crazy, baekhyun”

        I chuckled when i remember about that thing. It was such a great thing to remember.

         Suddenly, the door opened and showed baekhyun that looked so sleepy but then he smiled when he saw me. however, i felt nervous for being close to him remembering that he’ll became my husband.

        He came to the couch and then put his head on my lap. i carresed his head and admired how cute this guy. he even cuter than me, how could i marry this guy.

        He said, “don’t get so nervous”

        “i’m not nervous you piece of not at all why did i have to feel nervous geez stop that i mean it i just feel like cramps so don’t you ever think that i’m nervous about you because i’m not”

        “talking without any breath, it explain a lot”

        “baek” i called his name, i was trying to asked him a question. He opened his left eyes and answered me with a humming. “are you sure that you want to be with a girl like me for the rest of your lives? You don’t want to find someone who doing better in everthing?”

        “sugarlump, i didn’t doubt about my choice this time. I didn’t doubt about you so you didn’t have to doubt about yourself. I love you to the moon and i’ll promise you that i won’t be able to be back but fly further”

        “don’t say those romantice words, you know how i felt towards those things” baekhyun chuckled before he got up and sat down beside me. he pulled me into his hug then he was caressing my hair with a soft .

        “anything for mrs. byun”

 

 

 

        “THIS IS A GOOD NEWS” ahyoung exploaded when i told her about me who engaged with baekhyun. He couldn’t stop herself for being nuts. “I GOTTA TELL JIMIN ABOUT THIS”

        I took her phone and told her to not speard this news yet, since me and baekhyun haven’t told our friends yet.

         It was only our family that knew about it. and ahyoung was my family ever since. “got it boss, hand it over me, you can trust me”

        “no i can’t” both of us laughed and continued our dinner together. We decided to spent our time together that night.

       Ahyoung and jimin still running their relationship until now, i hope that both of them were meant for each other. “ahyoung-ah, i gotta go now, senior mrs. Byun will come over tonight!”

 

        As i arrived at baek’s apartement, i entered the passcode and found out that the apartement was so empty.

        Baekhyun must haven’t comeback home yet. I prepared some meals for mrs. Byun that will be here in no time.

        As i expected, mrs. Byun finally came up.

        “oh mrs. Byun, wasseo?”

        “ne, wasseo. Finally i arrived after a long traffic jam, i believed baekhyun also stucked there. And please, [Y/N], no mrs. Byun anymore. You have to call me eomma now. so everybody will call us mrs. Byun which i’m your senior” she said and made both of us laughed.

         Mrs. Byun, i mean mom, asked me about our plan for marriage. Then i told her that we haven’t prepared so much since baekhyun always blabbering about how many kids that we will have and because of that, we still haven’t discuss any other things.

        “when will he grow up, geez” she facepalmed, i knew how it felt like though. And then after a long waiting, baekhyun finally arrived and his face showed us that he was so tired because of the traffic jam.

        He snuggled his body to me as if he was a puppy. He hugged me and didn’t even say hello to his own mom.

        “look at this guy, omo, you even forget about who gave you a birth? I should have let a monkey adopt you 25 years ago” baekhyun couldn’t help it but laughed right in my embrace.

       After served them with dinner, although it was a little bit late, she wanted to left our house but we immediatly banned her to go since it was late.

        “you can stay eommonim, it’s too late to go home” you said. “[Y/N] is right eomma, it gave me a big opportunity to spend my night with her since you’re going to sleep in her room” i immediatly gave baekhyun an eagle stare while baekhyun smirked on me.

        “alright” when mrs. Byun agreed, baekhyun silently danced behind us as if he just scored at soccer competition.

 

        After preparing the room for mrs. Byun, i took a blanket and prepared myself who will sleep on the couch.

        When i was about to covered it with a blanket, baekhyun took my pillows and the blanket to his room.

        he pointed his finger on me and said, “no excuse, get your here”

        I got into his room and saw that baekhyun seemed very prepared. He tidyed his room and put some cologne on him, i wanted to burst into laugh but baekhyun will hate me if i do that.

       i knew that tidying his own room was the hardest things he ever do. “look what you did mr. Byun, you tidyed your own bedroom! What’s gotten into you?”

        He said, “nothing, i just got very exited since you’re going to sleep here”

        “i should’ve just sleep here everytime”

        “THAT’S A GOOD IDEA”

        “just kidding” i winked at baekhyun’s face who seemed very pissed. I watched him who taking care of his document on the bed, it seemed like the document about his patient.

         “why don’t you sleep? I’m sleepy” i could feel my eyes getting heavier and heavier but i didn’t want to sleep yet since baekhyun still woke up.

        “i’m okay, sugarlump” he rubbed my head but i refused to slept earlier. I decided to help him organized his document and it took only a few minutes to do it.

        when we were done, baekhyun immediatly turned the light off and hugged me from behind to keep me right beside him so i wouldn’t go anywhere.

        “sugarlump” i heard his voice and i turned my body faced him. i hugged his body and put my head in front of his chest.

         I replied his call with a humming. “once when i had a lot of money, i want to travel around the world with you. me and you”

        “can we take the other friends too?”

        “for gods sake i’m about to do something romantic here why the heck you- nevermind” we both laughed in the middle of the night.

         I immediatly shut his mouth because mrs. Byun will woke up and realized that we both were doing this stupid things.

        “shut me up with kisses”

        “kisses my i’ll tell chanyeol to kiss you”

 

        When i woke up, i streched my body and did a little bit exercise. I looked to the clock and it showed 7 in the morning.

       bi climbed onto the bed and kissed baekhyun’s cheek to woke him up. “wake up now, palliwa”

        Baekhyun eyes opened a little by little and then he smiled when he saw me. every morning, it was me the one who he always sees but he never stopped smiling.

        “come on” i smacked his and made him yelped then laughing.

        I tied my hair into a ponytail then i saw mrs. Byun was in the kitchen and made some breakfast.

         “eommonim, let me help you” i wanted to help her but mrs. Byun told me that i just have to take care of baekhyun since she knew baekhyun need one hour to get ready to go to work.

        When we had a breakfast together, mrs. Byun told me that she was sorry because she couldn’t acoompanied me again today.

        I told her that it was fine since my mom and gikwang ahjussi will came over today.

        “i’ll go now” said baekhyun. I fixed his tie before gave him a kiss. Baekhyun will drop mrs. Byun first before go to work, too bad he still didn’t let me visit his office. I hope he would someday.

 

        I held a cup of tea and enjoyed the breeze. Thinking about how happy i was now, it could give me some tears of joy.

        I was so happy to have baekhyun here for me, have everyone here with me. even hyoyeon still here with me, i wish i could see her.

 

Jimin: WHAT THE HECK YOU’RE GETTING MARRIED??? I CAN’T BELIEVE IT

 

Me: AHYOUNG THAT BRAT

 

Jimin: ARE YOU SO IN SERIOUS MY EX IS GETTING MARRIED I SHOULD HAVE DRESS BETTER THAN YOU

 

Me: I’M GOING TO DIE FROM LAUGHTER

 

Jimin: CONGRASTULATION MY EX GIRLFRIEND

 

Me: THIS IS SO AKWARD DON’T YOU KNOW

 

Jimin: I KNOW BUT THIS CAPSLOCK MADE EVERYTHING BECAME FUNNIER

 

Me: HOW CAN I KNOW YOU

 

        I never know that being friend with jimin could be this fun. I mean, we both used to be a couple a long time ago though i didn’t remember about it.

         remembering that he hold ahyoung in her arms, he should promise me that he will take care of ahyoung and wouldn’t make her get into a trouble just like at the past.

 

 

 

        It was in the middle of the night but baekhyun haven’t arrived yet. I was so worried, i was afraid that there will be something bad.

        I didn’t have any good feelings today since i woke up, i was totally afraid. I heard a phone was ringing, but i looked at mine and it didn’t rang.

        I went into baekhyun’s room and found a girl’s phone. Wait, what’s happend here?

        I encouraged myself to took the phone and saw what was it inside, it was bomi’s!

        But I was wondering why did bomi’s phone is here....did they....damn, i know i shouldn’t just trust him like that.

       there was a side of me that believed there was something behind, but a half of me tried to believe in baekhyun.

        And i wasn’t going to pretend, he has to explain this.

        “[Y/N]?’ i heard ahyoung’s voice. i immediatly got out from baekhyun’s room and found ahyoung there in front of the door. “i have something to tell you”

        “no....i know it” i tried my best not to cry since i didn’t know what’s happening. At least i should have known what was happened here first.

        Ahyoung looked at my hand and found bomi’s phone was there. “that is hers, right?”

        I sighed and nooded, “what’s happend? Actually?”

        “i don’t know either. your mom telling me not to tell you about what she saw it but i didn’t want to lie to you since it’s going to make it worser. Your mom said that she saw baekhyun with a girl in a cafe, work time”

        “work time? He can’t go out if it wasn’t necessary”

        “i know, that’s what i’m thinking about. Then what’s behind them? i don’t know. Now where is he? Should we looking for him or just wait here asking for an explanation?”

        “you can go home ahyoung-ah, i’ll be here and ask him by myself. i’ll call you later when we’re finish” ahyoung nooded and hugged me before she left.

        It was in the middle of the night though, jimin will looking for her and killing me if he knew that ahyoung stayed in my apartement without telling him.

        It’s been hours but i refused to sleep. I went to the balcony and saw the road that has been so empty and quiet.

         I wished my dad was here, he knew what to do about this while i didn’t. I always depend on him everytime i got into trouble and now, he’s gone.

        All i have now was my mom. i had to take care of her and ilhoon. I’ll try so hard to make them happy. I felt bad for ilhoon also because he has to grew up without dad beside him.

        he didn’t know what was death, and it might be confusing him that suddenly.....dad was gone.

        Right before i wanted to call chanyeol, i heard the door was opened. It wasn’t usual for baekhyun to opened the door so slowly, he usually suprised me with how he open it.

        i peeked from the wall outside and found he was by himself. Thanks God, i thought he was with bomi.

        I decided to followed him from behind. He went to his room and i could tell that he was very suprised when he found out that bomi’s phone was dissapear.

        I got out from the balcony and suprised him. he knew that there was something wrong since i looked so angry and sad. He was a psychiatrist, after all.

        “you scared me! what’s wrong? It’s 2 in the morning why didn’t you go to sleep? And why did you stayed outside you might catch a cold and make me worried!” baekhyun pulled me to his arm and rubbing my cheeks with his hand.

         I got off his hand slowly and made him confused, i usually never act this way.

        “you must be searching for this, sorry to be so rude to come to your room without any premission. It rang” i gave the phone to baekhyun and his eyes widened.

        He might forgot to keep it safe. I chuckled when i saw his reaction, no matter how smart a rabbit jumping, it will fall easily. That was what people said.

        “explain it later, i just wanted to give you a shock so you couldn’t sleep like i do. And don’t, just don’t blabbering about why did i don’t go to sleep now because it was 2 in the morning since i’m the one who should ask you why don’t you just go sleep outside?” i went into my room and locked it up.

        I heard his voice calling me from outside but i didn’t have enough to care. I don’t want to cry again, please.

 

        I should have listen to dr. joohyun. She was right about life. i should have forgot about everything.

 

        That morning, i already prepared to go out that morning to refreshed all my mind. i though baekhyun had gone to work but he was there.

       Sat on the sofa and immediatly stood up when he saw me. “where are you going?”

        “have a chat with bomi at the cafe in a work time, do you mind?” i asked full of sarcastic before wore my shoes. I got stronger everytime people hurt me. i’ve cried so many times in the past but i know now i shouldn’t cry anymore.

        He said, “wait, i can explain”

        “nice to know that you found a fake reason, go on”

        “i’m serious, it was nothing. I didn’t know who told you about me and bomi but we are nothing. We just friends. And the one who told you that must have been lying to you”

        “oh really? Interesting. Okay so, i’m going to call chanyeol this evening to pick up all my things so i can go home and bomi could put all her s there and lived here. wala, happy ending”

        “WHAT THE [Y/N] DON’T DO THIS WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!” baekhyun yelled on me but it wasn’t enough to make me react. I looked at him, there was no tears in my eyes now.

        my face full of sarcastic on him, showed him that i was stronger.

        “you’re right, baekhyun! Oh God what’s wrong with me? get mad when you’re with bomi, get suspicious when bomi’s phone is here with you, get jealous when people said you were with bomi in the cafe in a work hour while you never give me any premission to visit you at the hospital. Yeah, what is wrong with me? i should’ve don’t have to care, shouldn’t i?” i chuckled before stepped outside the apartement.

       I gave him the best reaction when i was total mad. He didn’t received my tears, he received my weapon.

 

        I looked at the moon shaped light that i hold. I missed hyoyeon, i wished i could share this pain to her.

        should i meet bomi and ask for her explanation? Or should i just give up? Both of it wasn’t me, i’ve never craving for explanation or give up.

        I usually just follow the flow and didn’t give any . But it was different know, it was reffering to my fiance though. That dickhead.

        I was in hyoyeon’s room now, my sister’s room. i just got here a few minutes ago without telling my mom what was happening at the apartement.

        “noona, you seems so gloomy” ilhoon held my hand tightly.

        “yeah, i was so sad. Do you want to know how to make me happy again?” i asked playfuly to ilhoon and he nooded with a beautiful smile, this boy was really likely my dad.

        “keep mom safe, won’t you?” he nooded as he went downstairs and pretending as a superhero around my mom.

         my mom couldn’t help it but chuckled at his cute little son. It was hard to pretend around my mom, i wanted to tell her that i knew about it but she would be angry to ahyoung then.

        The bell suddenly rang. I went to opened the door and found jimin was there.

         “ahyoung wanted me to pick you up and bring you to our house, come on, she know you run away from ‘you-know-who’” i nooded and before leaved them, i said goodbye to them and ride jimin’s car.

        He asked, “what are you going to do with this? I can’t believe bomi did this i mean i admit it that i used to cheated on you once with her but come on! Why does she have to do it again?”

        “maybe secretly, she hates me again

        “if that’s they way you think, well it’s fine. Sometimes when we thought about the positive side, it always ended up bad, isn’t it? as your ex boyfriend and your bestfriend’s boyfriend with all the friends you have, we’re all right in front of you, protecting you. got it, sugarlump?”

        “stop calling me with that name, i began to hate it”

 

 

 

        I stayed in ahyoung and jimin’s place for a few days, i was so glad that they didn’t mind at all.

        “actually, i did very concerned about your plan to stayed here for a few days since i couldn’t have ‘that’ with her” said jimin who pouring a coffee to his cup while i was ready to pushed him from the 17th floor. IT WAS DISGUSTING EW.

        “i think you should talk to him again today. If he really cheated on you, he might sleeping with bomi right now so it must be better if you caught their up” jimin then came to the couch and leaned to his girlfriend while nooding his head, he agreed with ahyoung’s plan. I bitted my own lips, i didn’t know if i could make this or not.

        “listen, don’t think that it was going to be like a past time. Jaehyun and chorong aren’t here, you shouldn’t be worried. Baekhyun isn’t me” jimin tapped my shoulder and let me breath out the last sighed. Nice, now he made me remind of the past time when i caught him and bomi had a fair right before his friends killed hyoyeon.

        “of course baekhyun ain’t like you. he might turned out worser than you. oh god, i’ll get going now”

 

        I was standing in front of the apartement’s door. I breath hardly. I do hope that hyoyeon was here and encourage me to slap their off, but she wasn’t here right now. she was here, it just, i couldn’t see her. i put the passcode before opened the door, it looked so messy.

        The first time came up to my mind was; they were having here and forgot to tidyed these s. I wasn't going to suprise if they did. After all, me and baekhyun never did it. baekhyun was also, but, he was a man so he wouldn’t mind to losing it. he’s not like what i thought. i thought that he will gladly waiting until i was ready, but he just the same as other jerks.

        I called jaejoong immediatly in case that he was with baekhyun. I couldn’t find him anywhere. “jaejoong-ah, is baekhyun with you? i couldn’t find him anywhere at the apartement”

        He said, “we did hang out yesterday, he looked so ed up. What’s happend actually? He kept mumbling about you

        “i’ll explain later to you. the apartement was so messy right now, he probably had a here with bomi and forgot to clean it up”

        “bomi!? Wait-“ i hang up and decided to clean the house. “i better finish this job for the last time before took out all my things. He haven’t come home so i have time” i talked to myself before picking up the falling pillow from the ground. The vas was scattered into pieces on the floor, flood was everywhere, it smells stinks just like an alcohol. I got into his bedroom with a basket and was so suprised. “what the ......”

        The bed was tidy, the tidiest thing that was in this house. that was how i made his bed. i put the small pillow right in front of the big one with a thick blanket that covered the pillows. The first thought that came to my mind; he didn’t slept here.

        And maybe i was wrong, he didn’t have .

        I mean like, come on, why did people do until the toaster fell down from the kitchen counter?

        I stood right in front of my bedroom. Maybe this was the place they had since they didnt touched baekhyun’s bed at all. I was ready, i’m ready to found them right on my bed with a body. “oh God please forgive me” i whispered.

        I turned the door’s knop and found something that i didn’t expected. It was baekhyun, he was there alone. he sat on the floor, leaned against my bed and was expresionless. He didn’t realized that i was there, please don’t tell me that this psychiatrist really turned into a mad person.

        “dickhead, wake up” i called him and then he turned around full of surprise. I didn’t know what happened to him before. He immediatly stood up but didn’t do anything. He looked pale, his eyes got darker and it seemed like he was crying.

        “i thought you were having in this house and made everything messy. Clean it up on your own, i’m tired” i put the basket right in front of him and then leaved the room. i went to the balcony and enjoyed the last moment that i probably had in here. it was so beautiful. I didn’t want to leave but i also didn’t want to be here anymore.

        I heard footsteps behind and when i turned my head, baekhyun was right in front of me. he looked pale and tired. “you must be drunk all night. While you’re drunk, mind to tell me about the real ?”

        He said, “we just meet up that day.....she said she wanted to go back to korea since she met someone. I’m happy for her too so i ask her to have a talk in a cafe. I was so hurry when i remember it was time to go home and i didn’t want to make you wait because i’m late. I accidentaly took her phone and left mine with her. and that day when i came home late, it because i gotta to meet up with jungkook, my brother”

        “is that real or you just wanted to be like in a dramas?”

        “she gave me this” he handed me an invitation and made my eyes widened. My brain exploaded. My eyes began hotter. My body trembeling. My feet became weaker. Holy. Bomi was getting married and here i was suspected her to be baekhyun’s other girlfriend.

        I looked right into his eyes and he suddenly crying and hugging me. “i miss you so much...don’t leave me alone again, okay....i-i don’t know what to say again since when you’re gone, it’s feels like i lost my own ing healthy mind. i lose all words i want to say, what was left only ‘i miss [y/n]’” i hugged him back and didn’t forget to say sorry to him. i felt really guilty, i should’ve control my temper right now. it has been my concerned since a long time ago when a guy took my toy away and threw it away to the cliff. that boy.

        “i’m sorry, baek, what should i say?” i asked right on his chest. He told me that just stay here and he’ll be happy, good, now i felt like i was going to cry blood. I took him inside and made him some soup. I didn’t understand why did he made such a mess then.

        I asked, “why did you decided to make your apartement became a trashcan?” he smiled and mouthed to me to came and stay in his embrace. So i did what he told me to, it made me felt secured being in his arms.

        “i was waiting for you here. i sat on the couch while looking at the door. i didn’t go to the bed, i didn’t even touch my phone, the mess that you saw before was the mess i made when i felt like i lose all my healthy mind. i only eat leftover, i even have to told the hospital that i was sick just in case you’ll came back anytime’

        “you ”

        “nice to have you back here”

        “nice to be back”

 

        “that’s what actually happening? Gosh, it just feels like i’m watching a drama” i called jaejoong to inform him that i’ve found baekhyun. I chuckled, yeah whatever, at least me and baekhyun are fine now. “right, gotta go now, come over if you have time”

        “i want to stay there”

        “over my dead body” baekhyun suddenly took my phone and it made me so suprised. But then listening to both of them spoke together made me laughed so hard. it’s been years but their childish sould came out as when they met. “I’LL KILL YOU SHORTIE”

        “HEY LADY YOU DIDN’T EVEN HOLD YOUR WHEN PEEING”

        “ YOU BAEK”

        “ NO I DON’T WANT YOU TO ME EW GROSS I PREFER CHANYEOL”

        “HOLY. GROW UP YOU DICKHEAD”

        “HEY HEY KEEP THAT PRETTY MOUTH SHUT. DICKHEAD ONLY AVAIBLE FOR [Y/N]”

        “YOU HAVE YOUR IN YOUR HEAD. SO THAT’S WHY [Y/N] NOTICED IT”

        “YOU HAVE NO ”

 

I’m done.

 

~~~***~~~

HI GUYS. SO HOW'S THIS CHAPTER? I DON'T LIKE ABOUT PUT CONFLICTS TOO LONG SO HERE WE GO LOL BAEKHYUN SEEMED SO FRUSTATED OMG IM SO SORRY

ANYWAY

I JUST WATCH EXO'S CONCERT AND BAEKHYUN REALLY NEED TO GO TO A MENTAL HOSPITAL FOR REAL AND GG IS COMING BACK ES WHOOO IM SO EXITED THEY'RE SO PRETTY HOW COME THEY HAVE A FACE LIKE THAT?

BY THE WAY, GUYS, I'M JUST THINKING ABOUT THIS AND WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE IDEA THAT I'M GOING TO WRITE FANFIC? IT'S A REALLY NEW THING FOR ME SINCE I BARELY DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT BUT I'M KINDA GET INTERESTED BY IT. MAYBE I'LL WRITE KAISOO LATER OMFG

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! AND PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER FANFICTIONS!

EMPTY WHISPER

SOMEBODY TO BREAK

SEOUL LEAVES

HIDE&WISH