SORRY NOT SORRY

Flower May Flow In Your Weapon

         I was on my way to school, walking down the street alone. One week had passed since the day that byun dickhead got his punisment. Sometimes, i met his gaze and i knew that he got a plan for me.

         I didn’t know what was it. Hyuna, one of byun dickhead ex told ahyoung about what kind of person he was. He was a byuntae, total byuntae. Of course, hyuna had already been ed by byun dickhead but she said that he wore a kondom.

       That was too bad, i really wanted him to get an AIDS so he would die somehow. without i'm trying to kill him.

        And the most important thing from him was ((actually, there were no important thing on him)) he wouldn’t give up until he get what he want. The whole school knew the issue about the next baekhyun victims were, they believed if neither me nor chorong will be the next.

        Most of the students believed that i wasn't going to be his victims because of i was the Ice Human in this school and they believed chorong would be the next. And there were some idiot’s that believed i was the one because they said that they saw sparks in my eyes when i met baekhyun’s. Gross.

         About him, i found out that baekhyun already dated 3 girls and again cheated on them all. Seriously, what did byun dickhead ate until he could get everytime?

        “__-ah, what are you thinking this morning? You look different” said Mr.Lee or i called him as gikwang ahjussi. He was my mother little brother that was teaching at my school but what a pity, i wasn't his student.

        Anyway, he was teaching biography. i didn't feel different, i was just like 'me' at the other day. i didn't get any haircut or whatsoever is it.he said that i looked suspicious about something, i wasn't suspicious i just didn't want to go to school today.

        “maybe because i don’t like to go to school again”

        “someone bothered you?”

        “nah, no one”

 

        When i arrived, i met chorong who also just arrived at the school. “here come’s __! You look different, are you thinking about someone?” she asked me while i was looking at her straightly.

         “i’m not, why did everybody say it to me? I’m still look the same everyday” i said, well i was trying to defended myself, though. Me and chorong got into the class together.

          While waiting for the bell to ring, i sat on chorong seatmeat chair while had a short chit-chat with her. before chorong came, i had never spoke this much at the class. many students told the teacher that slowly the old me was back. I didn’t know what was the meaning of it.

        And the fugly hurricane was here, byun dickhead came to the class with 2 of his new friends. From what i knew, his friends ere the topstar at the football club and pretty handsome and nice.

         Why the heck they wanted to be friends with byun dickhead if they were nice.The bell finally rang, i sat on my seatchair and waited for the teacher come.

         After the punishment, baekhyun didn't even trying to disturb me again when it was the first class. then he would continue to disturb me for the second class, third class, fourth class, fifth class and more and more.

        “i guess that’s the thing we have to disscused. Thanks for your attention, i see you next week. It’s Mrs.Heo lesson, isn’t it? So get off from your chair, took your tracksuit and get the hell out of here” said Mr.Han.

         this dickhead was also really annoying. How could i got 2 dickheads at my school!? it was soooo irritating. So like what Mr.Han said, i took my long tracksuit that this school gave to me then walking to the changing room. 

          On the way to the changing room, i could felt someone tapped my head and carressed it. I looked up and found that baekhyun was smirking while looking at me. I could feel like i wanted to throw up at his ing face.

        “go away”

        “i’m not going to give up, you know it”

        “i can make you give up”

        “i’m not gonna give up if you won’t go on a date with me this Saturday. Come on, just a little date. I’m gonna take the responsibility if you ended up fall for me that night, since it’s my priority for this plan. How?” i smirked and walked away from him as i said, “not in a million years” i threw my sight away and walked faster than before.

       After changed my clothes, i went to the football field. The football club didn’t do any activity today so we could use the field for physical exercise.

        Today exercise was running around the field. Of course the football member in our class which was byun dickhead lead the way. I just ran peacefully with a few classmates behind my back.

        Then i felt someone pulled my ponytail hair, again, it was byun dickhead. i rolled my eyes,  “for the second time today, what do you want?” i knew he still wanted to take me on a date but it won't going to happend, ever.

        “still the same thing”

        “no”

        “i’ll take chorong then”

        “DON’T YOU DARE!” i stopped and yelled at him but he only smirked on me. This guy was the new student but he treated me like i was the one who was a new student here.

         “don’t do that. Why can’t people stop messing around with my friends?” i began to cried and baekhyun was suprised as . I wasn't actually cry really hard, but one by one, my tears fell down and smashed the ground.

         It made me reminded of my past, the past that made my head hurts everytime i remember it.

        “i’m so sor-“

        “just go, do whatever you want. If you want to annoy me, then do it with your friends. Hate me, bully me, but just don’t touch my friend okay” a few of my classmates saw that moment and i believed that tomorrow, the new gossip will be spread.

         I chose to stop running and told Mrs.Heo that i was going to walk instead. What an unexpected thing, this dickhead follow me.

        “what have you done to your life, dickhead?

 

        “so? What did you tell him after he said that he will ask chorong instead?” asked ahyoung with full of curiousity. “well i told him to not touch my friend, i’m gonna protect you guys. Seriously” i couldn't say to them that i actually cried in front of baekhyun, somehow it felt ain't right.

        “and ahyoung-ah, you have to know something. Baekhyun is being friends with hongbin and kai, the best athlete in football team. And baekhyun is joining the club too” said chorong to ahyoung. Ahyoung suddenly laughing like crazy.

        none of us understand why did ahyoung suddenly laughed. we thought that she got possesed or had gone mad.

        “no way! Hahaha”

        “a-ahyoung-ah, she’s serious”

        “wait what? Baekhyun? He’s too pretty for football”

        “finally, someone said it” i sighed so hard, that was what i talked about. a pretty--faced like him? nobody will think that he was one of the football players.

         even maybe people wouldn't think that baekhyun was actually a guy. After lunch, me and chorong went back to the class and sat on out seat.

        I decided to not go to chorong chair because next to chorong, it was the satan named byun baekhyun. After the moment at the field, he haven’t disturb me anymore. what a relief.

        “so i guess i should have just cry in front of him”

 

        I went back home alone because chorong has something to do with our classmates named haeryung. I sighed slowly, why did people always had so many friends?

         I prefer 2 friends like ahyoung and chorong who always there for me than 1000 friends who only there for me if i asked them for. Ahyoung and chorong always there for me even though i didn’t ask them.

         they will bumped into me, clinged their arms on me and made jokes to me. without worrying that i would get hurt by them.

         and then someone blocked my way, the guy that was always waiting for me at the end of this street,

        “h-hey [Y/N]-sii”

        “ahn jaehyun, you again?”

        “i-i just want to ask you to go with me”

        “i can’t jaehyun-ah, you know why” i patted his shoulder while walking away from him. how many times i should tell him that i couldn't go with anyone?

         can't he just understand my condition and position? Then i heard jaehyun shouted to me, “if i was handsome, will you go with me?” he asked full of hope.

          I sighed again, this person really drove me nuts. even though he was so cute and handsome with those great body posture, it didn't guarantee that i would go out with him.

         i mean, he was already handsome as but i couldn't, there were some reasons why i couldn't be with him.

        “no, i’m not going out with anyone”

 

        Me and my mom were relaxing at the living room while waiting for my dad arrive from his office. we were chatting, joking and watching tv together. day by day, i saw my mother tummy became bigger and bigger.

         i really couldn't wait until my mom gave birth. Finally, someone rang the bell and it was my dad.

        “daddd” i hugged my dad so tight and i believe that my dad couldn’t even breath. 

        “oh my,[Y-/N]ah, i think you gained more-“

        “don’t say it”

        “i’m not going to say weight, you gained more strengh my dear. Which is good, girl have to be tough so they won’t be easily broken by a guy, do you understand me, kiddo?”

        “yes sir mr. president sir”

        “nice, so, what’s for dinner?” he asked my mom and she explained all the dishes she made and didn’t forget to kissed my dad. I was so happy for being in this family.

         Even though i really wanted to be the only child, but i was thinking, what if i died someday and my parents doesn't have another kid to take care of?

         It’s breaking me to know that my parents would be on themself. Who will be taking care of them? and i know, i've been thinking too far.

        After the dinner, i went back to my bedroom and lying my body down on my bed. Even though baekhyun looked so sorry about what he did to me at the field, but i was sure that byun dickhead will continued his disgusting plan.

         Well duh, he was a guy. no matter how much they hurted you until you were dying so bad, they wouldn't give any single for you. they will just keep playing over and over and over.