HE WON'T GIVE UP

Flower May Flow In Your Weapon

I finally woke up from my long sleep. I saw Jaejoong sat beside me and smiled when I woke up.

I was in the hospital, the hospital where I got my therapy.

“please don’t say to me that I got fit and screamed on the street the whole time” he pursed his lips and nodded, damn. He told the whole story when I recurrence yesterday.

Baekhyun helped Jaejoong to take me to the hospital and also some people who saw the incident.

Only Baekhyun, Chorong wasn’t included.

“is there something between you and Chorong?”

“she does not like what I think, like we think”

 

When jaejoong left, ahyoung and chorong came to the hospital to see me. ahyoung was very worried about me while chorong only stood there and looked so scared and guilty.

well, she should have felt that way.

“so, tell me what’s happened” i looked at chorong and she seemed like knew that i was going to tell ahyoung about what happened, this girl was going out with baekhyun while she told us that she was being by him.

and, all the that she told us was a lie.

“it’s only a fit, nothing happened. Me and jaejoong were walking together and then this happening. Then chorong saw me and she helped me to the hospital. That’s all”

that should have really really be thankful to me. then when chorong and ahyoung left, Dr. Joohyun came to see me and ready to listen all my story.

        “see? This guy is hurt you, [Y/N]. once, you told me that this guy won’t hurt you but see what happened now, do you really want to say it again? i can’t see you suffer like this, you had to go away from him and this is for your sake. I know i can’t force you to go away from him since i’m not even your sister but if your parents know about it, they will tell you the same damn thing”

        “i know unnie, i used to think that way also. I though that he won’t hurt me because he said he won’t, but people tell lies, baekhyun tell lies. I don’t know if he was lying or not but the point is, he hurt me so bad until i cannot feel any right now”

        “i know [Y/N]-ah, let’s just move on and continue our work”

 

        i woke up because somebody was calling my name, it was a girl. when i was open my eyes, i saw bomi with a bouquet of flowers.

She was smiling to me, i don’t know if we already became friend or what but she had changed.

        “what are you doing here?”

        “just see hyoyeon friend’s condition, how are you?”

        “i’m fine. Anyway, i met jimin a few days ago”

        “i know, he's free and i’m here to tell you about that. You have to be careful. You don’t want to be in his trap again and so do i, what happened a few months ago, i didn’t even know about that” i looked at bomi with my confused stare, i didn’t understand what was she talking about.

I asked her about what the she said but she said that i knew about it, but i don’t.

Or maybe, i forgot because of the treatment?

        “e-excuse me, miss, we need to talk” chanyeol suddenly came and asked bomi to have a talk with him. i couldn’t say a thing because i was still feel so confused that moment.

After a few moment, chanyeol came without bomi. He said that she went home earlier.

        “what happened? What did you guys talked about?” i asked full of curiosity but he said that it wasn’thing. I was a person with a full curiosity, and i will find it out by myself.

There must be something i didn’t know about the tragedy, there must be something that they hide from me.

 

a few hours after Chanyeol and my family came, Baekhyun came to see me. I just sat back and held my cell phone, tried to assume Baekhyun that he wasn’t there.

He was sitting on the chair next to my bed. let it be, I don’t care. “are you angry? It wasn’t even my fault...” I know this wasn’t entirely Baekhyun’s fault but somehow saw him walking with Chorong and lied to me, it was very painful.

I even not sure that I could trust this guy again.

“Chorong was lying to me. I know Chorong is your friend but sometimes, it is your friend that has been nasty to you. First, she accused me her so that you hated me half to death and now she lied to me and made you hate me again. can’t you just trust me?”

I looked right into his eyes and I saw that he was really sorry, he was upset and sad. I wanted to believe it but I couldn’t, i shouldn’t be.

I really wanted to hug him and say that everything was fine, but I couldn’t. My heart was numb, I didn’t know what I feel right now because it seemed like all the feelings were mixed in my mind.

“Go, I can’t see you anymore. My doctor advised me not to come near you again so that all this treatment went well. First, I believe that you will not make me hurt again, but it turns out that I was wrong, very wrong. You make me believe on your lie after all long I tried to be the coldest at school. i just can’t, baekhyun. I don’t want you to leave me but i don’t want you to be close enough to hurt me. please just, give me a moment to rest from all your lies” he smiled weakly and left me, it was hurt as hell.

I told him to go away from me but when he really left me, it was hurt as .

Dear heart & brain, why can’t both of you support each other?

 

The next morning, Dr. Joohyun allowed me to go back home. It was nice to see my own room after a few days.

My parents told me that they had to go to my relative grave so i had to stayed at home.

They also told me that they already called my friend to come visit me. i was waiting for ahyoung, they told me that they were calling her.

then the bell rang, i jumped from the couch and ran to the door but what a suprising moment, it was baekhyun not ahyoung.

“i already told you about it, baekhyun”

“i know, and i decided to pretend that i didn’t hear it” baekhyun sneaked into my house and sat on the couch, he really good at pretending.

I told him that i was serious and asked him to left me alone but he refused to listen to me, “i’'m serious also, i’m going to pretend that none of that was happening”

he continued eating my chips and watch the tv. When i was about to step away from him, his hand grabbed mine and pulled me to his embrace.

“i’m not going to leaving you” he said.

        “even though you asking me to”

 

~~~***~~~

 

HI THERE! CARAMELCHIPS WASSEO! I'VE WATCHED EXO NEW MV AND I GONE MAD, SUPER MAD.

I'VE NEVER EXPECTED THIS KIND OF STYLE I MEAN LOOK AT KYUNGSOO I COULD HAVE DIED AT THAT MOMENT.

I ALSO HEARD THAT KYUNGSOO WILL TAKE A MAIN ROLE AT A DRAMA AND A MOVIE.

AS THE MAIN ROLE AND IT SCARED ME A LOT I MEAN WHAT IF THEY MADE KYUNGSOO KISSED A GIRL?

I'LL CRY BLOOD AT THAT MOMENT I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING RIGHT NOW. YEAH.

I AM THAT SENSITIVE TOWARDS KYUNGSOO.

TALKING ABOUT SENSITIVE.

HAVE YOU GUYS HEARD THAT TIFFANY FOLLOWED BAEKHYUN IN INSTAGRAM?

AND EXO-L WERE BASHING HER?

IF YOU'RE ONE OF THEM, PLEASE STOP. DON'T INVOLVED TIFFANY TO YOUR 'BAEKYEON' PROBLEM.

I'M SM-STAN, I STAN EVERYONE WHO ARE UNDER SM, SO IT ALSO HURTS ME A LOT WHEN TIFFANY GOT BASHED.

I'M NOT GONNA LIE, YES, I'M NOT HAPPY WITH BAEKYEON BUT I DON'T BASH TAEYEON ON HER SNS, AT LEAST I DON'T HURT HER RITE. SO STOP BASHING HER, OKAY?

BACK TO CARAMELCHIPS MASTERPIECE/?

PLEASE CHECKING OUT MY OTHER FANFICTION<3

- EMPTY WHISPER

- SOMEBODY TO BREAK

SEE YA LATER~