ONE WAY

Flower May Flow In Your Weapon

I was so dizzy right now. So, when it was the break time, the girls that called as ‘byun-tie’ that comes from ‘cutie’ were gathering around that dickhead.

they cried, called his name with a word like 'oppa'. they were following Baekhyun while me, Chorong and ahyoung just stared at the swarm of es that surrounding Baekhyun.

I didn’t understand about what happened but what i knew from the other students, they only followed Baekhyun around if he already single again.

I kind of wondered who was his last girlfriend. From what I know, he could get a girlfriend when two days after the breakup from the former lover.

Well, that was the luck for Byun dickhead.

“did you still keep the blue moon light?” asked ahyoung. We were in the middle of text messaging right now because the teacher hadn’t come yet.

“yup, i don’t want to throw it away since me and her always played with it even though he gave it for her. You know what, just forget it. i’ll just keep it at the warehouse” me and ahyoung kept sending message until Mrs.Lee finally came.

I couldn’t really focus on Mrs.Lee lessons which was math. I could feel that something bad was going to happend, but i didn’t know what was it.

And i was worried as hell because i was afraid that the feeling was about baekhyun.

 

Chorong said that she wanted to go the bathroom and me too, i already felt it since the lesson has started. “WAIT FOR ME!” i scream on chorong and she already at the end of the door. I ran to her and clinged her arm then ran to the bathroom.

I really couldn’t hold it anymore until it became very hurt. When i already got into the bathroom, all the girls were screaming.

Wait, why did they screamed?

“what’s wrong? Am i in the wrong restroom, chorong-ah” i turned my head and found byun dickhead that was smirked at me and leaned againts the wall. , I TOOK THE WRONG PERSON AGAIN.

And i swear that the students were talking about me that dragged baekhyun to the girls bathroom.

“so, you really had change your mind huh? So, you want to me here? Alright” he said and walking to me slowly.

I slapped his cheek, not so hard because i was still holding my pee. I was sure that he didn’t feel any pain at all because he was smirking at me.

“this is how you treat your new boyfriend?” i sighed. I got out from the girls bathroom and found that the students already gathered at in front of the room.

i told them about the embarassing tragedy and told them to not worry because me and baekhyun never had any relationship. I didn’t know what got into baekhyun but he also explained it to them so all the girls were trusting us.

“THAT’S SO CRAYYYYY HOW CAN IT's HAPPENING????” asked ahyoung. I shook my head while chorong was still trying to calm me down by messaging my neck.

I could have cry that moment because i felt so mad and embarassed. How could it was happening? I didn’t know.

I mean, i already got bumped to baekhyun accidentally for 2 time. he might going think that i was a creep or liked him.

“you know what, i’m not in the mood”

 

I didn’t want to meet dickhead in the classroom again so i got out from the class earlier than anyone. So when the bell was ringing, i ran out from the classroom and got out from the building as fast as i could.

I didn’t want to see him this time, I was too embarrassed and upset about it. somehow it felt very strange, I never felt embarrassed like this before.

however, the thing that I was upset about it is not because he always annoyed me with his annoying smirk.

but the disturbing thing is that he made me look like as the other . I wasn't cheap like the other girls. I was still a , at least I was a little more ‘purer’ than them.

cough .

Although, I almost lost my ity at the past time.

“yo, [Y/N]-ah!” i knew that voice! It was chanyeol! I turned my back and found chanyeol with his sport car.

He was such a good-looking guy but please no, he was my cousins. I smiled brightly at him and hugged him because i had never seen him for years.

I didn’t care about the look that the other students gave to us, i really really really missed this guy.

“What happened to you? You’ve grown taller!” said the man who was 4 years older than me. I told him that I’ve grown up because I eat a lot more than the old me.

I told him about the things that happened at home with happy smile at my face, he just listened and smiled. Sometimes, he was laughing when I told him about the stupid things that Lee Uncle did, his father did.

Anyway, we’re cousins but we also a neighbor because his house is next to mine. Since we were little, we were always keep in touch through the windows that faced each other.

We were very close back then until now. Once, when the Lee family moved to Japan for a few years, we both hugged each other and cried because we didn’t want to be separated.

Although in 4 years later he came back and we became very close, closer than ever. Then when Chanyeol graduated from high school and I was still at 8th grade, he decided to went to Japan for continued his school there.

I couldn't forbid him of course, he said that he was so happy because the last person he saw, that was me. The day when I ran from the car towards him to gave him a doll to remind him of me.

About his cousins once childlike and whiny. Lee Chanyeol, never missing from my childhood memories.

“but still, you’re fat” he laughed, clinged his hand to my shoulders and opened the door for me. “and you’re ugly” I said and he just laughed as he ran toward the driver’s seat.

“I heard about the incident that happened a few months ago from your father yesterday, I’m really sorry for not being able to be by yourside” said Chanyeol with his guilty tone. I kept trying to erase his guilt but it seems that he really felt guilty.

We went home and had a dinner together. Chanyeol told my family and i about the plan for his future, for being a technicians then make some cars. i think.

However, his mind is still full of fantasy, he never grown up just like me.“so, have you got any girlfriend there? You never date someone before” i said and he just smiling and shook his head.

For a succesfull, handsome and have a good posture kind of man, he was too good for being single. Then chanyeol said his farewell and went to his house which at beside my house.

I could saw him through the window. He admired the scene from his windows and sometimes was trying to look inside my room but i closed it with a curtain.

He closed the windows but not closing the curtain,  he was admiring his old room and i could see from his eyes that he had some flashback memories.

I sincerely hope that Chanyeol could be a brother to me, really became my brother like real siblings but it really didn’t even make any sense.

When I was working on my English work, someone sent a message to me. My cell phone rang a short sound, I immediately grabbed it with my busy hand.

The message was from Baekhyun, Byun dickhead.

 

Baekhyun: hey sugarlump

 

You: shut up, go away

 

Baekhyun: about chorong, i swear i didn’t do anything to her. she lied

 

You: really funny, i’m laughing so hard.

 

Baekhyun: you didn’t believe me? Why? Because you think that i’m such an , right?

 

You: now you really understand it. but wait up, you remind me of the guy that my friend. He also said this before to my friend the day before the was happend. Are you planning on someone tomorrow?

 

Baekhyun: if you really hate me, you don’t have to answer my message though. So it’s seems like you didn’t hate me, sugar lump.

 

You: what a great idea, chiao.

 

Baekhyun: WAIT I’M JOKING

 

        What a junk.