GO BACK TO 4 YEARS AGO

Flower May Flow In Your Weapon

        “are you ready?” asked baekhyun. Both of us were at the hospital where my father stayed.

        He was sick, and i had to see him right now. when we got into the room, we see nothing. Both of us were very confused. “what happend? Where’s my father?”

        Then my mom showed up behind the door. I didn’t understand, her face looked so guilty and sad.

         “he’s gone, and we didn’t tell you about that” said my mom with tears falling down from her eyes. i hugged my mom tightly, i didn’t know about it and cried in her embrace.

          I cried so loudly, i even didn’t get chance to say i love him.

        “i can’t believe both of them are gone” i said to baekhyun when we were in the car. my eyes still soaked, because i couldn’t stop crying when i remember when me, hyoyeon and my dad used to play cards together and having fun. “just cry, [Y/N], it’s going to be worth it to cry right now”

        I replied, “i don’t know how to cry anymore, it just feels so sad until i couldn’t cry anymore. I don’t know how to cry”

        “you're wasting all your tears, for me, right?”

        “damn right i am, i want to meet dad so bad”

        “remember when i told you when my dad passed away?” asked baekhyun and i nooded. it was when he was little, when both of his parents were fighting and then his dad got into car crash and died instantly. “sometimes, we just have to lose someone and learn to treat others good”

 

        For calming me down, baekhyun told me to sleep on his bed while he was in the bathroom.

         I only wore my long pajamas and lied down my body on his bed. i covered my body with a blanket and thinking about my dad, our memories, without knowing my tears started to fell down.

        I missed him and wanted to say goodbye if that was the last time we’ve ever met.

        I felt the other side of bed were gettind deeper and a hand right on my waist.

       Baekhyun was hugging me from behind and i could feel that he was shirtless.

        Damn. “you can cry now” he asked and i nooded.

        He asked, “how does it feels like?”

        “i miss my dad”

        “we both know that we miss our dad so much”

        “what should i do? I can’t live without him”

        “you can, i’m here with you” he tightned his embrace. Baekhyun kissed the top of my head and carresed it, his precense made me calmer. “dr. joohyun asked about your condition. And i gave her a karma. I just told her to not meet you for the rest of her live”

        “don’t be that mean to her!” i hitted his arm while baekhyun could only chuckled. He told me that he didn’t like what that hospital trying to do with me, because it was wrong.

         They thought that it was the only way, well, it wasn’t. baekhyun found his way to cure me. “[Y/N]”

        “what is it?” i asked. “don’t ever try to be strong just like what you always did when we were in high school. we’re growing older and i don’t want to see it in you again. it’s not wrong to break down, everytime does it at least once in their lifetime”

        I replied, “i’ve never did that”

        “yes you did. You’re sunny for one minute and then you pouring rain”

        “no i’m not”

        “yes you are”

        “no i’m not”

        “should i kiss you until morning so you won’t say anything or what”

 

        Baekhyun already going for work and it was only me and mrs. Byun in his apartement.

       Mrs. Byun pelled me some fruits and told me her stories. “i heard about what happened to your dad, i’m sorry to hear that. baekhyun have through the same thing when he was a kid” said mrs. Byun.

        “i know about it, baekhyun told me once before. It was when both of us still fighting against each other. When he told me about that, i wanted to hug him for at least 2 hours but i know that we’re enemies” i said and we both laughed a little when remembered our past time. “baekhyun told me a lot about your sister”

        “hyoyeon? Yeah, she’s amazing” i said with a smile on my face. Knowing that actually hyoyeon was my sister, it made my heart hurt so bad because he did it for her younger twin sister and that was me. yeah, we’re twin. “the three of you are amazing. Hyoyeon sacrafice her life for you, baekhyun helping you and hyoyeon though he didn’t know both of you yet, and you-“

        I replied, “i didn’t do anything back then”

        “you didn’t remember?”

        “about what?”

        “before baekhyun came, you are the one who totally beat them down before their friends came. You’re a girl so you aren’t strong enough to do that alone, so baekhyun who passed that place decided to help” he said while i was smiling full of happiness.

        It was so cool, and thought that baekhyun used to help me in the past time always warm my heart away.

        That afternoon, baekhyun called me and said that he was going home earlier because he have a suprise for me.

         i waited at the living room while watching tv and then i heard a bell. I went to the door and opened it, it was baekhyun, celena and hyelim.

         Celena and hyelim were baekhyun’s friend’s girlfriend. We knew each other the first time when we went to the beach.

        “[Y/N]!!!” the two of them immediatly hugged me and told me about how they miss me. celena and hyelim has totally changed, and both of them already began their new life.

        “see what i told you? baekhyun won’t leave you behind” said hyelim while baekhyun who was at the kitchen turned his head towards us and smiled.

        “how about your boyfriend?” i asked to both of them and together, they showed their hands that had a ring.

         WAIT!? THEY ALREADY GOT ENGAGED!!?!!?

         “WAIT WHAT!?” i got shocked and both of them were laughing. they explain that both of them met someone knew and got engaged.

         Please don’t tell me that me and baekhyun were the only one left.

        Baekhyun came towards us and sat at the other chair, “[Y/N], don’t be like that. you’re jealous”

        “i’m not jealous”

        “OMG OPPA SHE’S JEALOUS”

        “I’M NOT JEALOUS PLEASE”

        “but oppa, have you ever think to marry her? you have to!” said celena to baekhyun. I hid my face behind celena back because i knew that my face has turned red. “i know, just wait for the perfect time”

        “when is the perfect time?” asked hyelim. Both of them were very curious about me and baekhyun while i don’t even understand us. “without your knowing, it will happen all of sudden”

 

        I was sitting on the balcony with a blanket around my shoulder with a cup of green tea.

        I was thinking about ahyoung and jaejoong, how i missed my old friends and wished that i could meet them.

       suddenly, the light turned off. I got very suprised. I was trying to find baekhyun in the house but i couldn’t find him. “BAEKHYUN! BAEKHYUN WHERE ARE YOU!?!??” i got so scared.

        “neol saranghageseo. Chigeum insungan cheoreom. Isesangeul nugu boda, neol saranghageseo” i heard baekhyun singing right behind me.

       when i turned my body, the light and i found baekhyun was there with a cake. Wait, what?

        “happy birthday, [Y/N]” then after that, ahyoung, jaejoong, chanyeol, mr. Han, gikwang ahjussi, hyuk, haeun, bomi, jiyeon, jimin, my mom, ilhoon, and mrs. Byun came out from every place. I got very suprised when they yelled, “SAENGIL CHUKKAE!”

        I got so emotional because i missed them all. I miss ahyoung and jaejoong who i only could talk to them with a letter, mr. Han and gikwang ahjussi who helped me everytime, hyuk and haeun who always be there for me at the hospital, bomi who moved to indonesia and the one who called the police when the tragedy happends, jiyeon who became a cool friend at the swiming club, jimin who actually protect me from jaehyun and chorong, ilhoon who know already learn to walk was the baby that i always talked to about baekhyun.

        One by one hugged me and telling me that they missed me so much. I cried on their embrace.

        I couldn’t hold how i felt towards them, i just wanted to hug them forever. Surrounded by people weren’t that bad either.

 

 

 

        Me and baekhyun decided to go out and visit our old school. it was Sunday so there was no student there.

         We got into the school by mr. Han premission. We looked around the school and it didn’t changed so much. “are you happy? About the suprise party a few days ago?”

        “of course” i hugged baekhyun from the right side. “thanks for that, byun dickhead”

        “alright sugarlump, let’s go to our legendary place” baekhyun took my arm and go to the fountain together. It wasn’t change at all either.

         both me and baekhyun sat there together and remembering about the thing that used to happened here between me and baekhyun. “this is where all of this start, right?”

        “want to wish something?” asked baekhyun and he was getting ready to wish about something.

        He kneeled down and touching the water then closed his eyes. i only looked at him and then after a few seconds, he finished. “what are you wishing about?”

        He said, “secret, your turn”

        “tell me first”

        “i’ll tell you if that thing happened”

        “why can’t you just tell me now!?”

        “I’m too shy okay just do it already!” i chuckled before do what baekhyun told me to. I did the same thing like him and wishing. “i wish i could be together with baekhyun. No matter what happened, no matter what the condition is, just let us be together. Protect the people i loved from the someone evil, and let me be their replacement to get hurt

 

        “you should tell me about everything! Start from how does it feels like to live in the same apartement with the most popular guy in our school?” asked ahyoung who held a potato chips on her hand.

         I chuckled and told her about what happened. Start from the first time i met baekhyun after 4 years until now. “THAT’S SO CUTE”

        “aigoo stop it, you” i pushed ahyoung shoulder and ahyoung couldn’t denied the truth that my story with baekhyun were the cutest thing ever.

        And then, we heard a bell rang. Baekhyun walked from his desk to the door, it was dr. joohyun. “can i talk to [Y/N]?”

        “[Y/N], dr. jo is here” said baekhyun who didn’t look that happy. Me  neither, after i found out that actually dr. joohyun was the one behind this.

        She erased all my memories and created a fake memories. “are you going to wash my brain again or what?”

        Dr. joohyun sighed and said, “i’m sorry, i thought that it was the only way”

        “i didn’t understand why did you think to put a fake memories in it. i felt like everyone was lying to me despite the fact that you’re the one who made everyone lying to me”

        “so, now you’re hating me?”

        “i’m not, i’m not hating anyone. I just don’t like about how you trying to cure me despite the fact that you destroy me. i didn’t remember anything and i began to feel confused, that’s why my condition became worser. Have you ever think about this?”

        “yes i did, that’s what i think all the time when you said that you got a flashback. It seems like you don’t want to meet me anymore, i’ll leave then. It’s nice to know you for 6 years” dr. joohyun left baekhyun’s apartement and left me unspoken.

 

        “are you feeling better now?” i laid on baekhyun’s bed and facing the bed. baekhyun mesagged my neck to make me feel better because i felt so frustated and mad. “i think i’m fine now”

        I got up and sat there faced him. baekhyun smiled softly while looking at me.

          “why don’t we just visit my mother next time? She’s good at giving advice” he said and i nooded. we shouldn’t let mrs. Byun came here all the time by herself because it was dangerous.

        When i looked back, i found a magazine. I opened the magazine and found a music box that just looked alike what i used to have.

        I smiled and baekhyun caught me smiling, he wondered about why did i suddenly smiled.

        “i used to play thing this with chanyeol and hyoyeon when we’re little. we listened to the soft melody and admire it so much” i replied.

         I missed the moment when the three of us were so happy. Now, i had to stay at home all the time, chanyeol getting so busy and hyoyeon had passed away.

        of course i’ve never know that it’ll turned out like this.

        Baekhyun climbed on the bed and sat right next to me. he put his arm around my waist and said, “i want you to stop thinking that you’re strong enough to handle everything alone. i want you to stop pretending like you’re so strong when it was the moment you just want to break down and cry. It’s okay to cry, as long as i was the one who wiped it out for you”

        I replied, “too cheesy for me”

        “yah, i’m just trying to be romantic to you”

        “you know how i feels like about romantic thing, right?”

        “yea, i know, you hate them”

        “indeed, let’s just stop thinking about dr. joohyun and have a lunch together right now in here. how about that?” you asked to baekhyun and he nooded happily as if he was cute enough to do that.

       damn, he still so cute. Baekhyun and me went to the kitchen and made my own lunch for that day.

       baekhyun had no training session today so he was free to be with me.

        Me and baekhyun were cooking together. We made japchae and also samgyupsal, just looking at it already making me drool so much.

        “DON’T DROOL RIGHT ON THE FOOD” baekhyun yelled with a wide smile.

        “I’M NOT DROOLING” i yelled back and both of us laughed together before he pinched my cheeks.

        After cooking for a few hours, we put the lunch on the dining table. we ate our lunch together and talked about baekhyun’s work.

        You asked, “anyway, what did you ask at the fountain?”

        “i pray to God to let me be with you forever”

        “forever? Isn’t it too short?”

        “too short? What did you mean?”

        “forever ain’t that long, baekhyun-ah. let’s just be together until tomorrow, and then for the other tomorrow, then for the other tomorrow again, without any ending. How about that?” i asked to baekhyun and i could see baekhyun who smiled shily with a red face.

        This was the first time he heard i said something cheesy like this. Baekhyun said, “oh my, you’re did better than me! you even cheesy-er”

 

        “i guess this is why you told me to keep believing on baekhyun, isn’t it?” I asked to the wind. I was just pretending that hyoyeon was here.

         i was at the balcony while watching the sun dawn. If hyuk was here, it must be easier for me to communicate with hyoyeon. “you did a great job, eonni”

        “chanyeol did well here with me, we both missing you alot. If you could go back here, it must be really exciting. We want to hear your voice again, we want to see your face that will never get tired of smiling. When can i see that again?” I asked to hyoyeon.

           I took out the magic stone and wished again so i could see hyoyeon again someday.

           I don’t care if that was scary or not, i just want to see hyoyeon.

        “sugarlump, you got a call” baekhyun gave me my phone and there was gikwang ahjussi name there.

         I hung the phone up, it was my uncle! Uncle gikwang always helped me everytime i had to go through a difficult situation.

        He asked, “how was there? You’re still healthy, right?”

        “i’m okay uncle, baekhyun treat me well. I eat well, i rest well and i do everything well. I’ll go back home sooner than all of you could ever thought, okay?”

        “alright, at least i knew that i leave you on the right hand

        “you leaved me with someone perfect to handle me”

        After talked with uncle gikwang, i got back to inside and found baekhyun was leaning against the table while looking at me. “what now?” you asked with a confused look.

        “are you really wanted to leave? You don’t want to stay here with me?” he asked with a shaked tone. I sighed and hugged him, i felt his hand also wrapped around me.

        then i know that he hugged me back tightly. “give me some weeks to meet my mom and ilhoon”

        “then?”

        “i’ll go back here”

 

 

 

        I was alone at a cafe. Finally, baekhyun allowed me to go by my own. He was busy at the hospital, so i had a free time by myself.

       i looked outside and thinking about hyoyeon. If i had her by my side, it should be more greatful.

        I took out my black journal and looked at my picture with some special person in my life.

        the last picture i glued was the picture of me and baekhyun that we took a few days ago.

        Both of us were sitting on the couch and took a picture with a silly face.

        “how’s your life?” suddenly, i heard bomi voice. in no time, bomi came and sat right in front of me.

       i was so suprised yet i also felt so relieved that bomi came back. “BOMI-AH!”

        “you seems so happy to see me!” she said with a giggled. She has changed, she was so pretty with a brown colored hair.

         We had a talk there and told ech other about out lifes. We didn’t meet for a long time and there was a lot that we had to tell each other.

        Then, baekhyun came to the cafe to picked me up. “oh bomi-sii, annyeong” he said to bomi and bomi also greet him back.

        We got out from the cafe and drove our car. “where will we go?” i asked when i figured out that we passed the different road that we usually pass.

        “we’ll go to meet your dad” he said. we arrived at the graveyard, the same graveyard with hyoyeon and baekhyun’s dad.

         Baekhyun opened the door for me and both of us walked into the graveyard together. “where’s my dad?”

        “Over there” baekhyun pointed out my dad’s graveyard and both of us immediatly reached it.

        it was so clean and pretty, i hope dad will be okay there. “do you think that he’s happy there?”

        He smiled at me and wrapped me in his arm, “of course sugarlump, both of our father must be really happy when they knew that both of us could be together forever”

        “you know, i always told my dad that i want to meet someone who makes me feel the way music does”

        “then, am i the one who makes you feel that way?”

        “no”

        “r-really?”

        “you make me feel the way food does”

        “is that a great thing?”

        “much better”

 

        After visited my dad, baekhyun decided to took me to visit my mom and ilhoon also.

       When both of us arrived, my mom immediatly took us in and we found so many food on the table.

         i looked at ilhoon and he already grew bigger. No matter how long we didn’t met, but ilhoon still remember me clearly. “y-you remember me? ilhoon-ah?”

        “nee” he said. this guy has learned to talk since he was about 5 years. Baekhyun couldn’t help it but play with ilhoon all the time while me and my mom sat on the couch while talking about my future.

         Not about jobs, but for my own life. “if baekhyun asked you to marry him, will you accept it?”

        “if i said yes, am i make the right decision?” i asked to my mom and she nooded while holding my arms tightly. “the right decision that your dad wants before he died. Don’t you remember? He told you once that he wanted you and baekhyun to get married. Keep that promise, how about that?” she asked and i nooded happily.

        But it doesn’t matter, baekhyun haven’t ask about it yet. I even unsure that he will ask about those marriage thing.

 

        “dr. joohyun kept saying that she’s sorry, will you forgive her?” asked baekhyun while driving us to go back home.

          I sighed and shuggered, i wasn't quiet sure about forgiving someone that made my life worser than ever.

        We passed our old school, it was so much different than before. “baek, stop, we need to see our school”

        “alright then” baekhyun stopped the car and both of us went outside the car to go to our old school.

        suddenly, someone came to us and hit baekhyun’s neck until he passed out. I got so suprised, and speachless.

         I wanted to help baekhyun but those guys held my hand. And then, ahn jaehyun came and pushed baekhyun’s body with his foot. “nice to meet you again, [Y/N]”

        I said, “DON’T HURT BAEKHYUN!!!”

        “okay, i won’t hurt him unless you want to come with me, we had some thing that left unfinished by your beloved sister”

        “w-what.....”

        “the police came and what we did is still unfinished, as her sister, you should be the one who responsible to do that. won’t you? take her away” jaehyun commanded and his friends brought me to the car and went somewhere i didn’t know.

          I cried quietly, thinking about baekhyun’s condition there. They left baekhyun there and i was scared that something bad will happend.

        “i had my guys around the people who you know, in case that they called police so we could kill them right away” said jaehyun.

         I shocked, nobody should know about his. It’s okay if i died, because i don’t want anyone to die after hyoyeon because of this accident.

        Jaehyun said, “ah it feels so good. A few years ago we caught your sister because jimin wanted to teach her a lesson to not disturb you and jimin. But we ended up her and killed her though jimin told us to not touching her. then byun baekhyun came and rescued you. don’t forget with jimin’s named yoon bomi that called the police. I can’t believe that we’re going to do it again hahaha”

        “STOP IT! WHAT ARE YOU WANT TO DO TO ME HUH!!??!?”

        “i’m not going to kill you, or hurt you, baby cake. I only use you to kill baekhyun and make you as mine. Got it?”

 

        As we arrived, they tied my hand and feet then kept me at the edge of the room with chorong.

        Chorong looked at me with a hateful look, “geez, [Y/N], you’re so stupid” she pulled my hair so hard until it hurts. I cried, i was so scared. “just cry, it’s not like your heroes will be here”

        “we should just her like hyoyeon!”

        “yes he’s true!”

        “NO” jaehyun screamed and made everyone shut their mouth. “nobody will touch her unless it’s me, not baekhyun, not anyone, but me. if someone dared enough to touch her, i’m going to blew your head off with this in’ gun” said jaehyun.

         Suddenly, one of his friend came with a news that said baekhyun has woke up and go to chanyeol to searched over me.

       oh no, they shouldn’t know about this or they’ll get killed!

        Jaehyun came to me and sat with his knees right in front of me. i was looking at him full of hateful, i was scared that jaehyun will do something bad.

         “baekhyun will be here in a minute. Would you like to covered your eyes with this or wanted to watch we blew his head off?” he asked.

        “please, don’t hurt him! i-“ then there’s suddenly a loud sound just like something big fell down.

         All of us looked at the door and found baekhyun, chanyeol, ahyoung, jaejoong, jimin, mr. Han, uncle gikwang, celena, hyelim, sooyoung, hyuk, hongbin, and soyeon.

        All of them came. Then all of them started to fight against each other. Girls with girls and boys with boys.

        I wanted to help but i didn’t know what to do to release my self from the rope.

         “[Y/N], come on!” baekhyun who had bruise and cuts on his face came and helping me to get out from the building.

        We made it to the outside of the building. “you call the police, i had some thing to do with these bastards!” baekhyun got into the building again and started to beat them all.

        Before i could call the police, bomi came to me with her scared face. “i’ve called the police, what should we do now?!”

        “let’s fight, yoon bomi. I’m not going to ended up with traumatic anymore”