THE CLOCK TICKS BY

Flower May Flow In Your Weapon

        “NO JAEJOONG, I’M GOING TO HYOYEON RIGHT NOW I KNOW THAT THERE’S SOMETHING YOU HIDE FROM ME. NO, ALL OF YOU HIDE FROM ME” i turned my phone off and got out from my house before my parents left the house, i had to know what was happening because jaejoong kept telling me to visit hyoyeon later but not now.

As i arrived at the graveyard, i saw so many people there.

 

        There were my parents and ilhoon.

 

        I thought they were at home.

 

        I decided to hid behind the tree and stared at those people, but i didn’t see hyoyeon’s parents.

i only see my parents and relatives. A few minutes later, all of them left the gravestone and there was only me at that yard.

I walked to hyoyeon gravestone and saw there was a lot of flowers there, why does my family loves her so much like she was my sister?

        “hyoyeon-ah, i know this is ridiculous but why did my family, my big family visited you? Isn’t it weird? They even might haven’t seen you yet. Anyway-“

        “[y/n]!” i looked back and saw baekhyun was there, she seems very worried. I bet that jaejoong called baekhyun that i was going to the grave yard.

I sighed, i told baekhyun that i wasn't in the mood but he grabbed my hand and telling me to go now.

        “but what’s happend?!?”

        “i’ll explain later, come let’s just go home”

        “NO EXPLAIN IT RIGHT NOW”

        Baekhyun froze when i yelled right on his face, “they already came, right?” i was suprised because i knew that baekhyun was talking about my relatives.

         I nooded and he let out a big sighed. I knew it, there must be something behind when my relatives came and visit hyoyeon’s grave but no one want to explain it to me.

        “well, there’s no reason for me to bring you back then” he said. i grabbed baekhyun hands and told him that i was going back home now, i couldn’t tell how sad baekhyun face was.

       On the way to my house, baekhyun’s told me about his exam a few days ago and how hard he was studying.

        I said, “sorry, for being complicated”

        “what are you talking about, [y/n]?”

        “well, sorry for being complicated”

        “i know you’re complicated. That’s what i like the best from you. What can i do for it?” he was looking at me and smiled, the soft smiled that i wish i could see it everytime.

       But i realized that i had to spent more time with baekhyun more because i’m not going to see him again after i enter the rehabilitation.

I wouldn’t get to see anyone else for years, maybe. Even Dr. Joohyun only give premission for me to meet anyone else on once a month.

 

        Because i wasn't joining any suneung, so i got an extra holiday. That morning, i decided to jogging around with my earphone that i already plugged into my ears since i got out from my house.

Accidentaly, i met jaejoong that was going to school that moment. “[y/n]-ah” he called my name.

I let out a big sighed and smiled at him, a little bit seemed like a forced smile.

        “don’t talk to me if you still decided to lie on me, jaejoong” i said.

        Jaejoong replied, “i do this for save your own life”

        “i know, i understand it but i only want to know what kind of lies that all of you has already told me since the day when hyoyeon just died? I don’t want anyone to own my life but me. i don’t want people play on me just like i’m their puppets, no, i’m me”

        “if you got angry when you somehow knew it, please just understand that we did it for you” jaejoong tapped my shoulder and then walked away. okay, i appreciated them for trying to protect me with their lies but can at least they told me about the lies?

Or maybe, maybe the reason why they didn’t told me about it.

 

        Baekhyun just told me that he won’t be able to visit me today because his mother told him to study hard, and of course i understand it.

anyway,  i had to baby sitting with ilhoon. My parents weren’t at home again. i didn’t ask about the moment when i saw them at the graveyard, i think it wasn’t the right time for them to know that i knew that they were lying on me.

        “why did this life has turned into drama, ilhoon-ah?” i asked ilhoon and he just smiled. Somehow, i wished that i was ilhoon. He was still a baby and he didn’t understand about any problem, he even didn’t know what problem is it. and he could only smile.

        I asked again, “did you ever think that i’m too weird for baekhyun?” and he didn’t answer it. okay, i’ll accept it as a yes.

after ilhoon ate, he fell asleep so i watch him sleep at his room. i saw a picture when seolhyun, my past away sister that died when i was 4 years old.

I took that picture and saw that seolhyun eonni who was holding me when i was a baby. I smiled a little, even though i didn’t remember her face but i still remember what she always told me even when the last time she died.

        “[y/n]-ah, i just want you to becareful on who you trust. The devil once an angel” then she was gone.

 

        Finally, both of my parents were home. They told me to go to hospital for check up with Dr Joohyun so i did.

When i was waiting for my turn, i saw jimin who was just got out from a room and he seemed very sad.

I turned my head down so he won’t see me. but then, the nurse called my name and it made jimin turned his head to me and he smiled.

I ran to Dr. Joohyun room so i didn’t have to deal with his smile.

        “what’s wrong???” asked Dr. Joohyun that was suprised when i ran to her room. i told her that there was jimin outside while she only laughing because my stupid reaction.

“girl, don’t be too scared. He won’t do such thing like on the past, right?” she asked as she told me to sit down.

        “who knows”

 

        After the check up, i decided to visit supermarket because i saw hongbin was there. I got out from my car and sat right next to him, and hongbin seems a little bit suprised but at the end he was smiling to me.

“why are you always spend your time here? alone? i thought the one that likes to be alone it’s just me” i asked and he was laughing.

        “no girl, i like it too” he put down his soda on the table. i told him about my recent condition and about my worries, glad that he wanted to hear about it.

he said, “so you think that all of them, include me, was lying to you about everything?” and i nooded.

        He said, “i know that you have to becareful about who you trust on, but you can’t assume that everyone was lying to you though they were telling you the truth. That was what hyoyeon always said even when the moment she died, she said that the devil once an angel”

        “that’s weird...”

        “what’s weird?”

        “nah forget it, i’ll go home now. Why don’t you go home too? You have a big test coming, right?” he nooded and i only smiled.

I drove the car way back home and slept right away, pray to God about one day without nightmares. Just once.

 

        I heard a knock on my bedroom door, and it was baekhyun so i told him to came in even though i was still half asleep.

I couldn’t see baekhyun face clearly but i bet that he was smiling.

        “i saw chorong and ahn jaehyun were talking together!”

 

        Oh, he didn’t smiled.

 

        He told me that he saw chorong and ahn jaehyun were talking together with some of their friends that looked so fierce while pointing at my house.

I suddenly got shivered, i was scared that they made a plan to burn my house down. Akh, what am i thinking.

        “you might won’t believe me but i think that they work together with jimin”

 

        “anyway, about chorong and ahn jaehyun that you just told me a few days ago, are you serious about that? i mean, that they’re really work together with jimin?” i asked and baekhyun nooded while eating an ice cream, my ice cream on my bed.

He told me that he saw both of them together, and he did conclude that jimin also involved.

        “i don’t see any prove yet” i said as i sat next to baekhyun. Baekhyun sighed and looking at me seriously, as he told me that i have to trust him. but what could i do?

I can’t conclude the problem just like that, i have no prove.

        “well, maybe jimin is already become a better person. Who knows?”

        “if, if he change. Well, what if he has a plan for hurting you?”

        “stop scaring me, you stupid” i threw a pillow to his head and he was laughing. He suddenly said, “you know, i think i miss you” i swear that my face turned into red.

It was so sudden, i even didn’t prepare for that . I turned my sight and smiled a bit, so he wouldn’t see me smiling.

        “why did you miss me? you see me almost everyday” i said. “well, i don’t want to wait you to be gone so i can miss you. I will miss you when i have you,  i’ll love you like i’m going to lost you” he replied as he took my hand and held it tight, i sighed, he seemed like forget about something.

        I said, “you forgot about something right?”

        “what is it?”

        “you’re going to lose me after we graduate”

        “i won’t

 

        That afternoon, me and baekhyun were riding his bycicle to his house. He decided to took me to his house and met his mom.

He wanted me to spent my days at his house so his mom would probably accept me when we told her about out relationship, and until now we haven’t told her about it.

when we’re arrived, baekhyun took me inside and we both saw his mom was at the kitchen.

        “mom, [Y/N] is here” he said as he hugged his mom. His mom greet me nicely, she was so beautiful just like baekhyun.

What.

Baekhyun suddenly told both of us that he wanted to go to his bedroom for a while and left me with his mom, i swear that i could see lies in his eyes.

, i’m going to kill him.

        Mrs. Byun said, “oh [Y/N], please sit down. I’m cooking for lunch, you can have lunch with us!” because i wanted to be a polite ‘friends’, so i decided to help her.

we both became close when cooked together and talking about baekhyun. I couldn’t imagine about how mad she was going to be when she know about me and baekhyun.

And i was also afraid.

        “why did you didn’t let baekhyun for dating anyone, ma’am?”

        “he didn’t told you about the reason?”

        “nope, he doesn’t tell me about the reason”

        “well, when i was at your age, i have a boyfriend and it didn’t turned out well. Teenager at your age is only care about , they didn’t think about marriage yet. But when you’re older, you won’t think about so much yet you’re thinking about marriage. And that’s what i want baekhyun to be, i want him to be a consistent person and responsible” she said. and i smiled to her, such a good mother.

If i compared her to my parents, there were a big differences. My parents always wanted me to have a boyfriend meanwhile i was still feel disgust when i saw a couple walking down the street.

        “whoa mom, are you serious about that? then what am i going to do if i like someone?” baekhyun suddenly came and approached her mom. She said, “let me meet her first, then i will be the one who decided who’s the good girl. and did you like someone? Who? Why can’t you just date [Y/N]? She’s a good girl”

Mrs. Byun tapped my shoulder while i knew that baekhyun smiled full of joyment. Me too. Then the three of us ate our lunch and talking about our plan.

When Mrs. Byun asked me about what’s my plan for college, i told her that i’m going to a rehabilitation.

She was so suprised at that moment, then baekhyun told her about what happened to me.

        She probably thought that i was on drugs.

        “she’s the reason why i study hard and why i decided to be a psychiatrist, mom. I wanted to save my friend” said baekhyun and he winked at me when he said the word ‘friend’, that was so cute.

        “oh my, this is so sweet. You’re so lucky to have my son to be your friend, and my son also must be so lucky because he has a friend like you. When you’re going to rehabilitation, we’ll visit you” Mrs. Byun held my hand and smiled at me.

i smiled back, what a relief that she didn’t ended up hating me.

 

        After went to baekhyun’s house, my parents picked me up and took me to the hospital for the next treatment.

Even though Dr. Joohyun always told me to spent my time to get a rest, i still going out with baekhyun everytime i had a spare time.

I was a naughty person, or a stupid person. My treatment wasn’t that bad, because i did it without any concious.

Dr. Joohyun injected me with a liquid that i didn’t even remember what was that name. She said that the liquid made me sleepy and told her the truth about my condition and my days, so i wouldn’t tell lies.

And then when i woke up, i must be forget about something. And i still didn’t understand why i did.

        “so, did you realize what’s the thing that you forget? Hyoyeon? Baekhyun? Ahyoung? jimin? Parents? Me?” she asked while writing down something.

I was looking at her with a full confusion, i didn’t know about that girl name.

        “hyoyeon? Who’s that?”

 

        At the evening, ahyoung wanted me and chorong to went to the cafe because she wanted to meet us.

She said that she missed us, i missed her too but not with chorong. As i arrived, i saw ahyoung was there with chorong.

“what happend? Why did you asking us to come here?” i asked.

        Ahyoung said, “i miss you guys so much! And there’s something that i wanted to tell both of you, look at this ring, jimin gave it to me!”

        “wah it’s so pretty!” chorong said while i just wanted to threw up when i heard her voice. i took ahyoung hand and found out that that ring just looked alike with the ring that i found at in front of the gate.

Jimin must bought it at the same place, what a player.

        After the three of us were chatting a long the time, suddenly ahyoung told us that she had to leave.

And that the moment that i told both of them that i also had to leave, so i won’t have to spend time with chorong.

As we got out from the cafe, there was jimin with his motorcycle. He was smiling at me and waved his hand, while i was ignoring him.

“bye!” ahyoung shouted at us and me and chorong waving our hands at her. when i stepped another step, i heard chorong was calling my name.

        I sighed, “what is it?”

        “you and baekhyun know about it, right?”

        “about what?”

        “about me and jaehyun”

        “well, actually, we both didn’t know anything about it but we often see both of you were together. And stop pointing at my house. If you wanted to burned down the house, make sure that my family aren’t at that house then you can burn it down. Are you understand, chorong-ah?” i smiled fierce-ly before i walked away from her.

whatever, i didn’t want to mind them because i wouldn’t meet them again after we graduate. I hope so.

 

        I just sat on my table chair and touched baekhyun’s ring, it has B on it, just like my blood type.

Whenever i looked at this ring, it made me remind the time when me and jimin were together.

It was so disgusting, i hate that i had to pretend to be nice to jimin in front of ahyoung. then i remembered about the girl that Dr. Joohyun mention, i decided to asked my parents about it.

        “mom, who’s hyoyeon? Do i know her?” i asked my mom and my mom face became shocked. He told me that she was my friends, and the victim when the tragedy happened.

She told me that hyoyeon was jimin’s ex, wait, it was me who was dating jimin then why does hyoyeon became jimin ex too?

        Then i realized that if i asked her about what’s in my mind, they might going tell lies to me.

        I decided to open my black journal and read everything on it. but i still didn’t understand it even though i did remember hyoyeon back, and some of our memories.

How could hyoyeon also became jimin’s ex while i was the one who was jimin’s ex also?

        There must be something wrong.

 

~~~***~~~

 

        “what are you talking about? She was jimin’s ex, you’re the one who told me. then why did you think that you’re also his ex? Did jimin cheated on you with hyoyeon?” asked baekhyun. We were at our way to went back home. He was riding his bycicle while i walked right next to him.

        “i don’t know, the moment when i forget about hyoyeon was the day when i think that jimin was my boyfriend too. I don’t know about the actual happens, because people are going to tell lies to me. they might think that i didn’t know it, but i did” i said as i looked at the ground. I’m so desperate, i didn’t know about the real and i still could’t get over it. i asked, “then, where’s hyoyeon? Why did i didn’t met her at school?”

        Baekhyun said, “maybe this will make you remember” baekhyun took me to a graveyard with his bycicle. I couldn’t understand, why does he brought me here? he parked his bycicle and held my hand to a grave stone that has ‘Hyoyeon’ at the rock. No, it couldn’t be....

        “she’s died and jimin was the culprit. You couldn’t do anything but cry at that moment, their friends were holding on you and they were so strong at that time. She died, you survived. You kept cursed at yourself for weeks before you met Dr. Joohyun, that’s what you told me”

        “n-no, she still alive! DON’T LIE TO ME, BYUN BAEKHYUN!”

        “i’m serious! This might going to hurt you because you totally forget about hyoyeon then you remember her, but you didn’t remember that she was gone. Don’t cry”

        “HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO NOT CRY WHEN MY BESTFRIEND IS DIED?”

        “stop it! it’s not like you’re the one who lost someone! When you were visiting hyoyeon, you always came to my father grave over there. There was the moment when you realized that both of us has lost someone, do you forget about that also?” asked baekhyun. I couldn’t hold my tears anymore and i became cry louder. I know that i’ve passed this moment before, but it still hurt as well because i felt the feelings when i lose hyoyeon, twice. Baekhyun pulled me into his hug and hugged me tightly, as if he didn’t want to let me go.

        “we’ve lost them, it didn’t mean that they’ll lost us”

 

        Me and baekhyun were going home together. We both became quiet, we didn’t want to break someone mood at that time. Then we saw something that was really suprising, we didn’t expect that we would saw jimin and ahyoung in front of the club. They seemed like enjoying their time together. “should we come approach them?” he asked but i shook my head, i became hate jimin even more so i didn’t want to cut jimin head at that time.

        Suddenly i hear Mrs. Byun voice, “baekhyun, [Y/N], what are you doing here? why haven’t both of you go back home?” both of us were so suprised. We smiled full of embarassement and got separated. I went home alone by feet, sky already got darker and i had to arrived at home as fast as i could or i had to stay at ahyoung house.

        When i passed a house, i heard chorong and ahn jaehyun voice behind the wall. I decided to hid behind the wall at the other side so i could heard about what they said. “[Y/N] know about us, it’s really dangerous for us. What should we do?” asked chorong to jaehyun.

        “just ler her know, our plan is almost perfect. We should just mark the date to do it”

        “i don’t know, do we really need to do it it again?”

        “we have to, since jimin hyung doesn’t want to work with us again, it seems like he has change into something good”

        “since when he become a good person? Though, he was the guy that planned to kill hyoyeon at first place because disturbing his relationship with her sister”

        “it wasn’t him, it was me. hyoyeon knew about our gangster secret, about drugs. I guess that you didn’t know about it, right?”

        “of course no, you only told me to became hyoyeon’s friend”

        My jaw dropped, this is ain’t right. i just realized that i was so smart because i recorded their talks and i could show it to baekhyun tomorrow, ukh i cannot wait. So after all this time, it was jaehyun? So i hate the wrong person?

        Wait, chorong used to be hyoyeon’s friend before she kidnapped her?

        Is that what her plan too towards me?

        But i don’t understand. Sister? Hyoyeon doesn't have any sister.

 

        “what are you blabbering about?” my mom asked. She was doing the dishes while i sat on the chair and told her about the talks between chorong and jaehyun. Both of my parents didn’t believe me because they trusted the police that said it was jimin.

        “it was already at the past, why don’t you just try to forget it?” asked my dad while i’m looking at him full of pissed, if i could, i have forget it ever since. I decided to took a rest because tomorrow i didn’t go to school but i have to got up earlier for visiting Dr. Joohyun. I will got a few words from Dr. Joohyun about her plan about me at rehabilitiation. We also have to fill the form for the rehab, paid the fee and so much more. It was going to be a long day for me.

        When the moment i fell asleep, i heard my phone was ringing. It was baekhyun. He told me that he was at in front of my house, he wanted to said something to me. i rushed to the gate and opened it for him. i asked, “what’s happend?” then he suddenly came approached me and hugging me.

        “i’m sorry about what happend today, i guess i’m too hard on you”

        “you’re not, it’s no one fault. It’s me who became a stupid girl day by day”

        “you’re not stupid, you’re just different”

        “okay, stop the cheesy moment. why don’t we just go to the garden behind my house? My parents are asleep” me and baekhyun went to the backyard and sat on the bench where we usually sit. I told baekhyun about chorong and jaehyun, i also gave him the tape. He was so suprised, the same reaction with me.

        “so, are we hating the wrong person?” he asked. See, the same reaction. I just could’t understand about the situation, so if jimin weren’t the one who killed hyoyeon then whom? Why did the police told my family that it was him? then why did jimin surrendered?

        I said, “this might be work also” i took the stone that i hid behind a pot. Baekhyun only looked at me full of confusion, he might forget about the stone that made me became like this because i wished God for show me the real me.

        “i wish the truth will be reveal, even if it was hurting me even more” i said as i closed my eyes and pray. Baekhyun was looking at me, he might think that i was crazy. I told baekhyun that God has a plan for me because i asked him to show me about myself, and i knew that what he did to me was the key for me to know about the truth.

        “baekhyun-ah, why did you came here? a few days more will be our graduation day” i asked. “i miss you” he hugged me and whispered something.

        “my grandma told me that if we fall for someone’s eye, we won’t forget about that person because eyes are the only part of human body who don’t age. I don’t want to look into your eyes because i’m afraid i’ll fall deeper, deeper, deeper to you and i’ll be crazy because i won’t be able to not meet you when we were separated after the ceremony. I hate graduation day”

~~~***~~~

I DON'T HAVE MUCH THING TO SAY SINCE IT'S 02:41 AND I HAVEN'T SLEEP YET AND I NEED TO SLEEP NOW SO WELCOME AT CHAPTER 32 AND THANKS FOR READING AND DON'T FORGET TO READ MY OTHER STORIES I LOVE YOU BYE

SOMEBODY TO BREAK

QUIETLY DEATHY

- SEOUL LEAVES

HAPPY WEEKEND<3!