CHEATING?

Flower May Flow In Your Weapon

        My class had already been started, the first lesson lead by Mrs. Kim. I really paid attention a lot so i could beat baekhyun for being number one in math, that dickhead always made me felt really bad about myself.

        After Mrs.Kim lesson, i got out from the class and then went to the water fountain again. Football club didn’t have any schedule today at the field so i won’t meet byun dickhead there. 

         I sat on the water fountain and wished for something. This fountain made my expectation became really high, i really do hope that this would work so i wouldn’t have to get frustated because of baekhyun.

        Please tell me that this is just a dream.

        “what are you wishing just now?” it was dickhead. did he followed me? Or did he wanted to do the same thing like me? I didn’t know. I only looked at him in disguist stare and stood up for leaving him behind.

        “whatever you’re wishing a few minutes ago, if it didn’t happens, you have to kiss me” i could hear his chuckle from behind and it was really annoying, i wished i could rip that mouth.

        “listen byun baekhyun, i don’t want to be in your game just like the other girls okay. I won’t play the game anymore, you really made me stressed out”

        “okay, if you don’t want to play the game anymore. Which means that you’re lose and i’ll take chorong instead” byun dickhead smiled at me and walking away, WHAT HAVE I DONE!? I ran to him and smacked down his . He seemed like really hurt.

        “FINE. Don’t touch chorong or i will really smack your head with your ” then i leaved him. I wouldn’t tell ahyoung and chorong about this, they will gone really mad. So i decided to went to the class instead and regretted everything that i haddone today with him.

 

        It was lunch time! I was so hungry right now so i took my food and ate it with ahyoung and chorong. I talked with ahyoung so much but chorong seems really quiet today.

       I didn’t know what happened to her. i asked her whether she was okay or not then she said that she was okay though i didn't believe it, her face was so dark.

        “wait, i know that look” so ahyoung was looking at chorong with her magic eyes and she realized something. ahyoung took chorong hand and talked to her far from me.

         i was so curious when ahyoung face became shocked and looked at me with her wide eyes. then he called 2 random boys and told them to hold my hand really tight, i couldn't understand what was happening. 

        “ahyoung-ah! What happened!?!?”

        “i know you’ll be mad, GUYS HOLD HIM TIGHTER, but i think chorong already become the victims. she said that she was being by him, baekhyun” my feet became really weak, i didn’t know what to do because my head was spinning around. all the tragedy passed my head really fast and it became pitch black.

        “OH MY GOSH GUYS HELP ME CARRY HER!”

 

        I woke up at the school health room and i could smell some medicine around the room. My head was still spinning around, i didn’t know what to do. I really really wanted to smack byun baekhyun's face right now. So i got up and walked slowly even though my head was so hurt.

        “don’t do it, you have to go home right now. I’ll carry you” said jaehyun who was blocking my way. I was still mad at him but seems like he was true. So i let jaehyun carrying me at his back to my house, what a stalker, he even knew my house.

        It was really weird, jaehyun will always tried to talk to me but he seems very quiet today, was he also being or what. His hands were so strong so i was sure that he wouldn’t drop me down.

         “i’ll buy you some medicine first, don’t worry, i already told your uncle about your health and he give me a premission to take you to your home” i only nooded and sat on the chair while he bought some medicine for my head. Today, he was completly different. I could have fall for him if he could be this quiet everyday. Wait, what.

       when i began to close my eyes, i could hear that jaehyun was calling my name.

        “what?”

        “what’s your dream?” he asked me and i open my eyes, trying to remember about my dream. My dream is to becoming a writer, a very succesful writer but i think it's too big for me.

         I mean, i even don’t have any talent in writing any story. I told him about my dream and all my worries, it was the first time i talked that long to him.

        “don’t let small minds convince you that your dreams are too big, you can achieve it if you really try to achieve it and focus on it” he said. He really became a better person than everyday.

 

        My dad opened the gate and let jaehyun taking me to my room. Nobody in my house that could carry me so my dad asked him to bring me to my room.

        “goodbye, see you later” jaehyun smiled at me and got out from my room. Ukh i didn’t care about whatever that happend, i just wanted to take a rest as long as possible.

 

        I woke up and found out that it’s still 12AM. I went downstair to eat some food and drink my medicine. I knew that i couldn’t sleep right now so i just sat on my chair and staring at the moon that shine through my window.

        Then i heard my phone made a short sound, it means that i received a new message. It was already in the middle of the night, who the that sent me a message this late?

 

Baekhyun: have you sleep yet?

 

        DAFUQ. HOW DID HE KNOW MY NUMBERS AND WHY DID I SAVE HIS CONTACT IN MY PHONE. My hands were shaking, i was really mad about what baekhyun did to chorong and i swore to God that i will do something bad to him after i recover.

 

You: i already have read this message and replying this message so what does it means?

 

Baekhyun: alright then, why did you passed out this afternoon?

 

You: because you did something to chorong

 

Baekhyun: about that, it was an accident i swear

 

You: you her and you said that it was an accident? What a nice excuse, byun dickhead.

 

        Then this dickhead was trying to call me but i shut my phone off and go to sleep. Just see, i wouldn’t make his life safe here. If i could, i will send him to his old school so he wouldn’t have to comeback to disturb me and chorong. he broke the game rules, he was cheating.