VOICES INSIDE OF MY HEAD

Flower May Flow In Your Weapon

the ‘28th ceremony’ has begun. All the students were in the field and I was on stage.

The ceremony was made in memory of Hyoyeon who died as a result of the terrible events.

Because I was the survivor, they wanted me to speech at the stage about the incident.

 “a few months ago, we have lost one of our friends. Jung Hyoyeon, a very cheerful girl who had returned to heaven. Maybe it’s not only me who felt the sorrow, all of you as well ....”

I continued to speech up to a few minutes. Then the ceremony to commemorate Hyoyeon was over.

I just sat on the chair behind the podium with expressionless faces. I was reminded of Hyoyeon, no one could miss her more than me.

because seeing my reaction, Mr.Han patted my back and smiled. His face as if to say, “please, don’t be sad anymore” I just smiled at him and nodded slowly.

After the ceremony was ended, i stayed at the bench beside the football field. I was holding my black journal which was the place for the picture i had taken with hyoyeon.

Then suddenly, baekhyun sat beside me. "that was a nice speech” he said while smiling at me.

I nooded at him and didn’t say anything. Being surroundered by him, it felt so akward.

The first time we met, it wasn’t a good encounter. But I don’t know, it seemed like I had to try to be friends with him, right?

I was looking at the photos that was embedded at the book, Baekhyun also saw it.

I explained about our moment at the photo with pleased, till I wasn’t realized that I was smiling so wide when talked about it.

Baekhyun looked at me and smiled when I told funny thing between Me and Hyoyeon.

A little pathetic, I spoke as if Hyoyeon still there beside me.

“May I ask you?” Baekhyun asked and I nodded. He uphold his body and leaning, “do you like someone?” he asked and I shook my head quickly.

Though indeed I did like someone, I couldn’t possibly tell Baekhyun because of the possibility that he was the one.

I said, “I didn’t chasing anyone anymore. Wanna walk out of my life, there is an exit door there. Gee, I’ll even hold it for you” Baekhyun fell silent.

I didn’t know what kind of answer he expected from me. maybe I was kinda interested in Baekhyun, but I didn’t want to chase him.

but I was afraid if one day Baekhyun decided to go out of my life. Gee, who am I kidding.

“what if there is someone who likes you?”

“nobody likes me, no one will”

 

I went to the class and on the way to the class, i met chorong there. Seeing chorong, i remembered about the thing that baekhyun had told to me.

I knew i should have just believed in chorong, but believing someone? That wasn’t my thing anymore.

I didn’t know who am i supposed to believe now. My friend or someone who used to be not my friend.

She was smiling at me and clinged her hands on me.

 “where did you go a few minutes ago?”

“i went to the park, chorong-ah. may i ask you something?” she nooded. i didn’t think i should ask this question but i didn’t like to left something unexplained.

 “about someone who you, was he really baekhyun? Are you sure that it wasn’t someone else? I’ve talked with him and he said that he even never touch you” i said and chorong expression changed.

Somehow, her face became pale and scared. If this was an acting, she was a great actress.

“i-it’s okay if you don’t believe it” she said while smiling akwardly. Was she scared of the incident or she scared because i might caught she was lying this whole time?

“the problem is, i never believe in anyone again”

 

I was walking home as usual. I stared at the ground and thinking about my conversation with Chorong earlier.

I didn’t want to push my own friend just because I believed the man who was a stranger to me.

however, you couldn’t trust someone that easy. Even your own friend. I looked up and found the guy I had ever seen in front of the school.

he was the guy who smiled at me, the man who seemed very familiar to me. he walked towards me while I was retreated in fear, I had to becareful to stranger.

“hi [Y/N]- ah, you don’t know me?” black hair, white skin, tall body with black clothes from head to toe, I was sure that he was a member of a gangster.

I shook my head with a shudder, I really didn’t know him.

“this Ahn Jaehyun, why did you forget me so soon?” I was gaped, this Jaehyun became very handsome. He seemed very charming with his charisma that was spreading everytime he flickers his eyes.

I immediately laughed a little and looked at him, “you changed, really. What happened to you??” I asked and he just shook his head.

He didn’t answer my question instead he suddenly hugged me forward and whispered, “I miss you”

I could only shivering, this situation really scares me. he let go of his arms and patted my head before he left.

I stared at his back that increasingly distant and disappeared.

this isn’t Jaehyun

 

That night, i stayed on my room and lying on my bedroom. I kept thinking about ahn jaehyun, the guy who had changed and turned into a psycho.

I knew it, i had seen it on his eyes. Then I got a call from someone. I immediately took my phone and saw that Baekhyun was the one who called me.

“what’s up?” I asked full of confusion, he never called me before. Although he ha called me before, but I ignored it because I was so upset.

“open the gate” I was very surprised. I looked to the window and found that he was in front of my house and waved at me, smiling.

I ran down until my parents asked me full of suprise. I opened the gate with a face full of wonder.

“Why are you here!?” I asked and he just shook his head unprovoked. He suddenly barged in into my house and put his hand in his jacket pocket.

I didn’t understand what he meant. He pulled my hand and led me into the house.

“hey!” I screamed when he pulls. He entered my house and went into the living room to meet up with my parents.

I fell silent, this actions didn’t make sense! My father seemed very pleased with his presence, while I wasn't.

My father and Baekhyun were talking about many things while I was leaning against the wall as i squinted my eyes to Baekhyun, he really wanted to die at my hands.

“wow [Y/N]-ah! is this your brother? Kyeopta!” Baekhyun cried when he saw my brother who was sleeping at the bassinet.

I just nodded slowly. Then my mom said, “you’re likely to be a good father!”

“let she decide it haha” Baekhyun glanced at me while I coughed. I immediately surprised while my mom and dad laugh, that joke made me dizzy and wanted to vomit immediately.

Then Baekhyun asked permission to go home, I really grateful that finally he decided to not make me got frustated even more.

“I’ll go now” said Baekhyun when he was out of my house, “you should do it earlier” I growled as he laughed a little.

suddenly he kissed me on the cheek long enough, I just stood there. I wanted to hit him, but somehow I was too shocked to react.

He walked away leaving me. I held my cheeks slowly, should i happy?

Or should I mad?

I didn’t know what to do beside stood there motionless. There was a sense of excitement and as well there was a feeling of fear, it was not me who threw myself to him.

he made me fall for him.

 

~~~***~~~

 

HELLO THERE AMIGOS. SO, I'M ABOUT TO APLOGIZE FOR THE BAD GRAMMAR AND ALSO THE LATE UPDATES. 

I REALLY MEANT IT GUYS.

SERIOUSLY.

AND THANK YOU FOR READING THIS FANFICTION BECAUSE ALL OF YOU IS EVERYTHING. YOU GUYS ARE MEANT A LOT TO ME. AND DON'T FORGET TO READ MY OTHER FANFICTION NAMED 'EMPTY WHISPER'.THANKS GUYS, SEE YA~