PAINKILLER

Flower May Flow In Your Weapon

        Today was great, actually. The private class was awesome and me and the girls were having so much fun.

        Since me and baekhyun were at a kinda officiall relationship, i’ve became much lighter than before.

        Just like everyday, i went back to my house with feet and met baekhyun at the end of the street.

       He always planned to meet me every evening. “just for you to know, you’re special and i’m not going to treat you ordinary. Got it?” he asked while i was laughing, didn’t actually understand about what he said.

        “so? How will you treat me?” i was looking at him and then he smiled. He grabbed my waist and placed me on the bike.

         I was at the position right in front Baekhyun and because I wasn't a kid anymore, it was really creepy.

        He rode the bike while I prayed that we wouldn’t fall. But hear his laughter, I couldn’t help it but smiled and laughed.

      Whatever he did always made me feel very safe.

       When we reached my house, I took Baekhyun to the garden at my house because I wanted to show Baekhyun about the strange stone that I found at the garden, "'hold it and you’ll get the answer of your question'? This is so cool! Who made This?”I explained to him that I did not make it.

        This was similar as the fountain that we both go. I asked Baekhyun to ask a question that he wanted to know to try that this stone was actually functional or not.

        “have you tried?“ He asked and I nodded, though I haven’t got the answer. After he asked something that I didn’t know, then he gave the stone to me.

       “By the way, what did you asked? “I held the stone and flip through it,”I want to know who's the real me “ baekhyun smiled and rubbed my head.

        Then, he asked me to go with him to the football field at my school. i was shocked, i didn’t know what baekhyun wanted to do there so i just came with him to my school.

        We went to the fountain and sat there. Suddenly, we were  remembered when we have fight here.

        “you know, [Y/N]-ah, if somehow our relationship is expose and all my crazy fans are bashing you, you don’t need to be worried. Most people don’t use their brain very often” he said.

        He didn’t know how it feel like by the way, i might die on their hands if they knew that both of us were dating each other.

        Suddenly, we heard someone was calling my name. We both looked up and found Mr. Han there, he was smiling at us.

        Baekhyun ran towards him and shook their hands together, it has been a long time since both of them met each other.

        “what is it? did you guys going out?” Mr. Han smiled at us and i could guess that my face turned into red. We didn’t going out, yet.

        But somehow i didn’t want to tell Mr.Han that we both didn’t going out. Somehow, it felt so complicated.

        Baekhyun giggled and nooded at Mr.Han, “yup, i think we are. I’ve changed, Mr. Han. I don’t have to chase someone else while i need what i have right here” then baekhyun looked at me.

        i told him to shut up because i didn’t like it if people said that kind of thing, i was afraid that they would find someone else and say the same thing to them.

        That’s typical boys.

        “nice to know that she find someone else” after a short conversation, Mr. Han left us and we also went back to our house.

        I took a picture of baekhyun and our selca today. I took a picture when he was walking behind me, laughing and derping. We took a selca also.

        There was picture when both of us looks so ugly, an aegyo that looked too good at him, and there was a picture when he suddenly kissed my cheek.

        I was looking at it when it was just printed. I was about to stick it to my black journal that was for a picture me and my close friends.

         “what are you doing?” asked my dad. He just got into my bedroom and saw me sticking a picture on my book.

        He took a picture of me and baekhyun.

        “he’s a good boy indeed, [Y/N]”

        “i know dad, i know it”

 

        I was at the classroom with chorong was next to me. we were talking each other and also laughing, we had a very good time.

       “hey, i saw you with a guy a few days ago. Who is it?” i decided to pretend that i didn’t see jaehyun and let her lying to me. her face was shocked, i bet there was something between them.

        “h-he was ahn-“ then we heard a girl squeling and yelling. We both was very suprised and curious about it so we got out from our class, trying to find out what the that made the girl was screaming.

        The girls went out from the school building and ran to the football field. I could hear they were screaming baekhyun name, no way!

        What does baekhyun doing here, anyway? I walked closer to the field and i saw baekhyun was with his football members.

        They were talking each other and didn’t even looked at the girls.

        Then ahyoung approached me and chorong, “w-what does baekhyun doing here?” ahyoung seemed really suprised. Of course, neither do i.

        I decided to not talking to baekhyun here because the baekhyun's maniac will find out that we actually dating each other.

        maybe it's not officiall anyway, it still need a little time.

        I was so glad that baekhyun understand my position here so he was acting like i was nobody, it was a relief.

        So when the school was over, me and baekhyun met at the fountain then we riding a bycicle again to my house.

        “anyway, a few days ago i saw chorong and ahn jaehyun was talking each other. So i asked chorong about that without mention jaehyun”

        “so? What does she said?”

        “i don’t know, you’re coming so ask yourself why did you make the girls screaming so hard?” baekhyun laughed so hard and then he held my hand before he left.

        After i saw he left, i immediatly got into my house but there was somebody voice at outside, it was ahn jaehyun who was calling my name.

        “a-ahn jaehyun?”

        “yeah” i opened the gate and found he was smiling at me, it wasn’t him. “you’ve changed, you’re not jaehyun. Wake up, jaehyun-ah” i was trying to talked to him as if he was possesed or something.

        He talked about baekhyun, about our relationship. He was acting like the day he caught me on the street with hongbin.

        “it’s none of your business” he only smiled evily at me while walking away. i knew there must be something happend, he probably would going to kill me.

        After the dinner, i went to my room and called baekhyun to told him about ahn jaehyun.

        I told everything to him and he asked me to stay calm because there was no way jaehyun will do it, “whatsoever that ing will do to you, i’m not going to let it happend. Call me if he showed up again, no going out alone. Do you understand me?”

        having someone that really took care of you was really exiting. I should obeyed what baekhyun said if i didn’t want to get kill by jaehyun, the cute psycho.