EVANESCENCE OF YOU

Flower May Flow In Your Weapon

         So when he prove that he was serious about our relationship, he wanted me to be serious too for this relationship because this relationship wasn’t because i lose the game.

         but because baekhyun really do want it, and i do want it. i don’t know if i really wanted it or not because i was still scared that one day when i trusted him, he broke my heart.

        That morning, i didn’t go to school because i had to go to Dr. Joohyun for the treatment. I’ve already told baekhyun that i didn’t go to school and he understand it.

        my parents were waiting at the waiting room while me and Dr. Joohyun still doing the treatment. 

        She said that this theraphy should be done well because if it wasn't, it couldn’t be cure with anything.

        “so i think you will live with a trauma forever, it has to be perfect this time” she said and i gulped. Living with a trauma wasn’t that easy, i could go insane anytime.

        “if that’s happening, i want you to erase all my memory”

        “[Y/N]-ah don’t be that hurry”

        “no i’m not, i meant it. if you were at my position, you will ask for the same dang thing. I don’t want living with trauma because it’s hurt so bad. It's hurt than you ever imagine” Dr.Joohyun let out a big sighed then nooded at me, sign that she will do that.

        My biggest fear is i will forget about hyoyeon, about our memories. I didn’t want to forget hyoyeon, because if i do, i can’t remember her anymore.

 

        After the treatment, all of us went home but i asked my dad to drop me at the supermarket because i need snacks for my bedroom.

        So he dropped me there and left me, my house was near from the supermarket though. Like what always happening, i met hongbin there.

         He was smiling at me with a can of cola on his hand, “yo [Y/N]-ah!” i gulped and greet him back.

         I do remember when baekhyun said that hongbin was the one who did the ‘ Scene’ and it kinda made me scared of hongbin. 

        “why are you shaking?” he asked. I asked him to sat for a moment because i wanted to know if the information from baekhyun was true.

         And it was true, i did felt shocked but i also felt really relieve.

        “but why? Why did you do that?”

        “because i like it, that’s all”

        “you like to girls?”

        “any guy likes that, but that isn’t what i meant. I mean that i like helping my friends in need. I know that this isn’t make sense at all but anything for my friend, man. Because you never know when will the last time you see your friend, i know you’ve been through that ”

         i almost get teared up when i heard what hongbin said. Even though he did the dirty job, he did it because he wanted to help baekhyun.

        Then i think about chorong, about that girl! i asked hongbin too about chorong, hoping that somehow he knew about that. 

        He grinned, “she doesn’t get , dear. She asked me to do that” my jaw dropped so hard, what the ?

        Chorong said that she was got by baekhyun and the truth was he asked hongbin to her?

        It wasn’t even a .

        “i’m serious, though he wanted me to keep this as a secret but i know you can keep this secret. I can’t hide secret to my friend, bestfriend” he said.

        Hongbin smiled at me and i also smiled to him. He really were a good guy after all. Then from our back, we could hear baekhyun voice called my name with a bell.

        Bell? I looked back and saw that baekhyun was riding a bycicle. He looked so cute, damn.

        “what did you guys do here? Yak lee hongbin!” he get pissed while hongbin was laughing at him. He explained that both of us met here and baekhyun believed me.

        Of course he should, hongbin is his bestfriend. Then baekhyun asked me to go with him to my house with the new bycicle he just bought yesterday.

        I sat on the back and held baekhyun new uniforms, there’s no way i will hug him.

        When we arrived, he parked his bycicle at the garden at my house. His uniforms already turned out to be black and red, i do really wanted him to go back to our school.

        so me and baekhyun went into my house, I told baekhyun to stayed at the living room because i was going to shower.

        I wasn't going to let baekhyun get into my bedroom. Never.

        After took a shower, i wore a comfortable clothes such as training pants and a t-shirt. I went downstairs and met baekhyun was talking with my mom.

        I squinted my eyes to them, “what are you guys talking about? Are you guys talking about me?” both of them nooded, this people is really unbelieveble.

        “i told him about what are you look like!”

        “WHAT AM I LOOK LIKE??????”

        “i told him that you’re the kind of person that very like to made some trouble become more difficult than it should. You like overthinking of something and worried about something that you’re even doesn’t have to think about” said my mom.

        I sighed, my mom told baekhyun too much information. I sat on the other chair and listened to them.

       Still, they were talking about me. I was so suprised because these two people were really know about me.

        “well, i know that she have been through something bad. Then he got so many trouble like me, i’m also a trouble for her because i made so much trouble when i was at her school”

        “finally baekhyun, you’re saying something that worth it”

        “aish this kid, shut up. But i know that if i’m not there at my old school, i cannot watch her and protect her. I’m not going to know that someone was bothering her. But then i realize that if she need a hero, she will be the hero. He didn’t need me but i need her” my mom tapped baekhyun shoulder and telling him how much she was grateful that he was my boyfriend.

        30 minutes later, baekhyun decided to went back home because he couldn't let her mother by herself at this night.

        Me and baekhyun got out from my house and i’m watching him who brought his bycicle outside, “okay then, i gotta go now. I will bring you to my mom next time, arrachi?”

         he made that cute smile and i nooded. also said thanks for him because already visited me and my parents.

        “see you next time?”

        “next time.”