SEE, I TOLD YA

Flower May Flow In Your Weapon

         I woke up a bit earlier today, one week have passed since the day when i had a weird interact with the new student.

         Park chorong had revealed her own-self, she was a funny and cheerful girl. while baekhyun, i knew that he wasn’t a good guy. Tell me about it, dating 4 girls already? Cheating on them all? Touched a girl in front of my eyes yesterday? MY EYES.

        “heyooo girl, what’s wrong now?” ahyoung clinged her hand on my shoulder again. Every morning, my facial expression never change. Pale, straight, and unfriendly face.

        People once told me that i looked like hating my life, myself and everyone around me. I couldn’t deny it because they were true. 

        “she always like that, isn’t she?” chorong suddenly show up and clinging to my other arm. “guys, this is not funny. It’s just like i have 2 wifes so let go of my hand before i put you guys to baekhyun chair” both of them released my arms with a disgust face on them.

somehow, i feel like we were the members from anti-baekhyun club. what a good idea, i should make that club.

        “i bet he already ed someone”

        “so he have an aids?”

        “becareful ahyoung-ah, don’t him”

        “I’M NOT GONNA HIM. I’M NOT A ”

        “yes you are my dear. JONGDAE, DAEHYUN, HYUKJAE, AND JIYONG. YOU HAD DONE IT WITH THEM”

me and chorong ran away while ahyoung still trying to burn me and chorong, also burn the school down.

        Me and chorong were entering our class and ahyoung went to her class either. We were not in the same class so we always have something to talk about our class when we played at the park and cafetaria.

        “hey stalker” said someone from my back. Everyone gasped, wait, did he talked to me? .

         “yes you, [Y/N]-sii” said baekhyun, well that was new for me since no one has ever talked like that to me.

        “what do you want, byun baekhyun?”

        “Saturday night? Are you free?”

        “i would love to break your neck” baekhyun laughed while the rest of the students were covering their ears. Maybe they were scared that probably i would yell at baekhyun with my high-pitched voice that could made them become deaf. 

         “how about you park chorong? Me and you, new and new, we have some chemistry, aren’t we?” baekhyun touched chorong hair and that’s it, he cannot touch my friend. I walked to chorong side and pushed baekhyun arm really hard until he almost kiss the ground.

        “listen to me dickhead, don’t touch chorong, don’t flirt with her and don’t you ever dare to take her out because i won’t ever let you close enough to hurt her. do you understand? Do i really have to smashed your head with your so you can understand me?”

        “how about if i flirt with you and i’m not going to disturb chorong for the rest of my life? Are you agree with me? The possible thing if you were agreeing this is because you do like me like the time you took my hand and forced me to go home with you” all the student gasped, they were really suprised. my face became red, not because i was blushing to him it was because i got really pissed at him.

        “no [y/n]-ah, just don’t okay. I’m fine, you don’t have to do it” i just wanted to say 7 letters, 2 words for baekhyun but then Mr. Han was coming into the class.

        “are there any trouble here? [Y/N]-sii?”

        “no sir”

 

        “WHAT THE ??????? IS HE CRAZY OR WHAT??” ahyoung was very suprised when i told her about that morning incident. Chorong looked so pale, i bet she was so scared.

         “i don’t know i mean there’s so many plenty of girls that loved to his , why did she choose chorong? She’s too soft for being hurt” i said to ahyoung with the frustation in my head.

         “it’s a guy thing okay, they love innocent girl so they could have just that girl anytime. Innocent girl cannot say no, even though they reject it those boys is  still stronger than her” said ahyoung.

        “if baekhyun asking you to go out with him, reject him. So you wouldn’t ended up like me” i said while staring at chorong deeply, i knew that chorong could handle it herself if i wasn't with her. She finally nooded, full of curiousity about what happened to me.

        “so this is the girl that the whole school talks about? Baekhyun next victim?”

        without turning my head, i knew that annoying voice that came out from the most ty that i ever know. Wait, was that even a word?

        “go away before i cut your plastic surgery stitch, yoon bomi” i said to bomi and the whole student at the cafetaria were looking at me.

       Gosh, i didn't even yelled it out loud. Bomi face became so red and i knew that she probably was making a plan for killing me. 

       Chorong and ahyoung went to the bathroom so i went to the classroom alone. When i got into the class, all of the students became quiet again. And there was baekhyun who still didn’t understand why did the students acting like that. I even couldn't understand them.

        “there must be something special from you. Are you the president's daughter? Are you the richest student here? What have you done until you control this whole school? [Y/N]-sii” said baekhyun with his annoying face. Oh my god i really wanted to smacked his head with his own . Or with Mr.Han , it would be nice.

        “i didn’t do anything. But, if i really do something, i would love to break your neck if you won’t get away from my face right now”i said while looking at baekhyun with my eagle eyes. I could see sweats from his face.

        “how about if i do this?” he suddenly moved his face forward to my face, hoping that maybe i’ll get blushed but it was a big no-no if i was blushing because of him.

        “OH MY GOD BYUN BAEKHYUN WHAT ARE YOU DOING????????” Mrs.Kim finally arrived and i was smirking without everyone knowing, i knew what wouls happend next.

          Mrs.Kim told byun dickface to got out from the class and received his punishment because he almost made some trouble with me. there was something happend that cause every teacher in this school always taking good care of me.

         Mrs.Kim thought that baekhyun wanted to kiss me so baekhyun was being grounded.

        “are you okay, dear?”

        “yes Mrs.Kim, i’m alright”

 

        “well that’s worth it, after what he did to you and chorong? He deserve all the punishment” said ahyoung and i just nood full of agreement.

         Whatever her comment was, i will just nood my head because it was a happy day and i didn’t want to be confused because of whatsoever ahyoung said.

       “i think it’s kinda too much” chorong sighed, she looked like feel so pity towards him. 

        “oh my parkcho, don’t pity him. He even doesn’t want to pity all the girls who has pregnat because of him” i said to chorong and both of them widened their eyes, “WHO’S PREGNANT?????”

        both of them were asking with a high tone.“my mom is pregnant” i said while smiling to both of them, i was really happy because we were going to have a baby in our hou-

        “WITH BAEKHYUN?????” i swear to God i'd reserved a hell for them.

        “OHMY GOD WHY DID GOD CREATED BOTH OF YOU”

 

        I couldn’t go home with ahyoung and chorong because i had to practice for my swimming competition for a few months later.

        I might wasn't the most talented swimmer but at least i joined the school competition.

        There was only 4 student’s who was being picked for this competition which was means that i was finally good enough. 

        I changed my clothes to my long swimming suit that this school gave with a swimming cap on my head but then something stop me, it was baekhyun with a sweat all over his body.

         It must be because he ran around the football field for almost 14 times. What a pity dickhead.

        “it’s not my fault, you won’t get pity from me”

        “wait, [Y/N]-sii”

        “what now, dickhead?”

        “one thing, no one has ever escaping from me. Because at the end of the day, they’ll coming back for me. So this is a warning, [Y/N]-sii, i could make you want me if i want to, which i would do to you. If you do want me, i'm still opening my heart as big as possible”

        “and if i don’t?”

        “like what i said, you’ll coming back for me. oh yeah, do not ask a pity from me if you get hurt because of me. that’s the risk for fall in love with me”

        “luckily, i’m not. so erase all your pathetic imagination right away. Last thing, I’m not a writer or a fanfiction author that would love to make a story about your imagination”

       and after what i said to him, he just smirked and leaving me behind. then, my coach called my name from behind.

        “[Y/N]-ah! dorawa (come here)”

        “i’m on my way!”

 

        After the practice, i went back home at 8AM alone. My home wasn't so far from my school so within 10 minutes, i might had arrive at my home.

       on the way to my home, i saw a supermarket so i was thinking to buy some snacks for this night.

       I came into the supermarket and choosed my favorite snacks. After paid for it, i went out from the supermarket and i wae very suprised because i met jaehyun, ahn jaehyun.

       The nerdy guy who always ask me out. He was kinda cute and such a dreamy boy if he took off his sunglass and styling his hair.

        “jaehyun-ah, you live around here?”

        “y-yeah, how about you?”

        “me too, so see you at school tomorrow” i said while leaving him behind.

        Sometimes, i was totally freaking out because behind his nerdy look, somehow i found a soul of physco lived in it.

 

        “i’m home, mom, dad?” i screamed at in front of the door and finally one of them showed up, it was my mom.

        “hello dear, how was your day?” she asked while hugging me, i hugged her back and let her kissed my forehead.

        “tiring mom, where’s dad?”

        “he’s taking care of my craving’s for food haha you know, this baby in my womb keep complaining because it wants some samgyupsal”

        “samgyupsal!? This late? This kid is so crazy” both of us laughed together. My mom already prepared a dinner for me so after the dinner, i went to my bedroom for changing my clothes and then look after my mom.

        She was just pregnant for 7 week but i treated her just like she was going to give a birth right now.

        “it’s okay dear, your father will be here in a minute”

        “nooo, i want to be here with you”

        “don’t make excuse, i know you don’t want to study” i laughed full of embarassement before i went upstair to my bedroom.

I took my chemistry book and read it. I only read it, not actually understanding the in it.

 

~~~****~~~

 

HELLO GUYS. I JUST WANTED TO SAY SORRY BECAUSE OF MY BAD GRAMMAR T-T I WILL TRY TO FIX ALL MY MISTAKES! PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBCRIBES~

- CARAMELCHIPS