IT'S LOVE

Flower May Flow In Your Weapon

        It was Sunday so i spent my day at chanyeol’s room. we were joking, playing some cards and even eating his secret snacks.

        “have you ever having a relationship at japan with chicks there?” i asked and he nooded. i was very suprised because chanyeol have never being in a relationship with anyone in here. “so? What happend?”

        “we broke up because i caught she was cheating on me. That’s why i told you to not be in love, you’re going to be hurt by them anyway. Even though i tried so hard, but i never be the one” he continued to ate his chips while i was looking at him full of pity.

       He looked so hurt and in the same time i wish i could rip that face.

        I got out from chanyeol house and went to my own house. But i was so suprised because i met baekhyun there.

        I do remember exactly about what he did to me when the last time we met, no i was not gonna play this game anymore.

       I walked away and pretended that baekhyun wasn’t even there. “[Y/N]-ah, we need to talk”

        “no”

        I opened the gate but baekhyun pulled my hand and took me to the park that near to my house.

        I really do wanted to smacked his face but i just can’t, i didn’t know why. I let him grabbed my hand and took me to the park, that was very embarassing.

        “about what you hear a few days ago, it wasn’t true at all. I never talk like that about you” he said and i grinned, i don’t care either he said it or not.

        I just don’t like it when he grabbed Jieun waist. That’s all.

        “i don’t want to play this game anymore. If you want to take chorong instead, that’s fine because chorong can handle it herself. I just don’t care and don’t want to make any other agreement with you. Because whatsoever you said is going to be ing bull and i’m so ing stupid for trying to believe it” my face became redder than before.

        I was sweating all over because i was so mad like crazy. I told him to go away and did everything he wanted to because i really not going to care anymore.

       i was too tired. 

       “no [Y/N]-ah, please i know you didn’t meant to say that”

        “oh you wanna know the truth? I like you okay, i do like you and you’re just finish your job, right? Then get the hell out of here because i cannot meet you anymore” we both stood there silently.

        I bet baekhyun was very shocked because of that. I didn’t care about it because i was going to get into private class and he will move to another school.

        “w-why don’t you just say it?”

        “because i’m afraid that you will laughed at me and turn out say that you’re only joking with me. I even cannot understand myself why can’t i say ‘i love you’ to you without being afraid that you’re going to laugh at me” i ran away from him and make sure that he won’t ran after me.

        I opened the gate right away and locked it up then ran to my room with my unstable heartbeat.

 

        I was at my room while reading some books and then i heard my dad screamed from downstairs, “[Y/N]-ah! we will go out tonight, can’t you please taking care of your brother for a few hours?” i put my books away and ran downstairs.

       YEAY BABY SITTING, i really like it so much because i feel like being a real parent.

        Me and my baby brother, Jung Ilhoon, were playing at the living room with his toys. He was so adorable i felt like i wanted to eat him that night.

        “ilhoon-ah, your noona is so sad right now” i said to ilhoon, hoping that somehow he would understand. “i like him, i like everything he do and i didn’t even understand why. I just can’t stop looking at him and it hurts because i know that he don’t feel the same way” i sighed and ilhoon just laughing, he was so mean as a baby.

         A few hours later, my parents went back home then i went back to my bedroom. Suddenly, i heard that someone threw something to my windows.

          I opened the curtain and found that chanyeol threw some little rocks.

        “what the heck, lee chanyeol!?”

        “what happend with you? You look worried”

        “i’m fine, i’m totally fine”

        “no you’re not” i rolled my eyes and smirked, this guy really understand my feelings.

         I told him about what happened this evening when i yelled at baekhyun. I wasn't sure if he could hear me clearly because the distance between my window with chanyeol’s was pretty far.

        “i don’t want to force people to care about me or anything. It’s not like i’m gonna change anyway” i rolled my eyes and let out a big sigh.

         Chanyeol told me that i shouldn’t think like there was no one that care about me, “because, there must be someone that dying to be by yourside”

        That evening, auntie hyomin which is chanyeol’s mother and chanyeol came to my house and gave my family a dish that she made.

        Chanyeol also ate at my house with me. We were talking about the famous variety show that we both very enjoy.

        “so, do you have any activity tomorrow?”

        “my swimming competition is tomorrow!”

        “i’ll watch it then, don’t worry” said chanyeol. But then i was thinking, will baekhyun watch it too?

        Since there will be so many student’s from my school who will watch the game. then i realized, baekhyun was busy with another girl so i shouldn’t hoping that somehow baekhyun would come.

        Because he wouldn’t.

 

        The next morning, i was very exited because today was the game. chanyeol said that he will take me to the swimming pool that a little bit far from my school.

         on the way to the swimming pool, i couldn’t keep calm because i was exited as .

         I was very optimistic that day, i believe that my school will won this game.

        “oh my god! [Y/N]-ah! keep calm please” chanyeol seemed very suprised when i was yelling at the car about how exited i was. I only laughed because chanyeol almost hit a tree.

        Chanyeol even getting more pissed when he saw me laughing out loud, “WE COULD HAVE DIED OH GOD PLEASE”

        When i passed my school, i saw baekhyun who just got out from the school area.

        Maybe he wanted to go home since the student’s that didn’t watch the tournament were allowed to went home.

         I admit it if i felt disapointed because baekhyun didn’t watch my tournament. I hope it won’t effect my tournament.

        When we were arrived, chanyeol parked the car and went into the audience seat while i went to the changing room.

        i could felt that my heartbeat became faster and faster, somehow i felt so scared if i lose the game.

        but before you could win the game, you have to lose, right? i just sat at the changing room and played with my phone then suddenly Jung Soyeon, my club-mates came to the room with her bright face as if she got a very good news.

         “OH MY GOSH BAEKHYUN COME TO HERE TO WATCH US!!!!!!!” she screamed so hard then the rest of the girls were screaming also.

         I smiled, it’s okay if he went here not because of me at least he came. The tournament finally began, all the girls were streatching together while i was trying to look for baekhyun.

        I was so suprised when i saw ahn jaehyun was there with his black jacket, this psycho was here.

        Suddenly, i felt shivered all over my body. He smirked on me and that made me scared as hell.

 

        The tournament was over and my school had won the game. all the swimming club members were cheering and hugging each other.

        I couldn’t help it but smiled a lot and even the members were suprised, maybe they thought that i couldn’t laugh at all. 

        We were celebrating our winning at the club. I couldn’t help it but they were forcing me to go to the club.

        Since i had never went to club, i think it wasn’t that bad for trying it for once, right? we were sat on the couch and told each other about today experience.

        “i really thankful guys, i couldn’t have done it without all the support from all of you” said Namjoo who also joined the swimming competition as the main swimmers at this club.

       They also told me that i had to be more open to them because all of us has become a family.

       Then a few of them went to the dance floor and danced all night. After that, a few of them went to the bar so it was only me left.

       I tried to drank just one shot but it was enough to made me a little bit dizzy.

        “what the- [Y/N]-ah! what are you doing here?! You shouldn’t supposed to be here!!” I could hear baekhyun voice. Baekhyun went to my seat and pulled my hands to the exit door.

        I tried to let go of my own hands because it was hurt so bad.“what the ?! byun baekhyun!” i screamed and when we reaching the exit door, he let go of my hand.

        I cursed him a lot before i walked away from him but he took my hand and pulled me to his hug.

        I was very suprised, i couldn’t believe what just happened. I didn’t even say anything.

        I could only hear his breath.

        “don’t you ever go to this place again. i don’t want to see you dancing with another guy and even see them flirting you. If you think that i have never got hurt, you’re wrong. Because everytime you walked away from me, pretending that i’m not excist, rejecting me, it was hurt so bad i could have cry. Don’t walk away from me because you’re mine and our relationship is real babe, it wasn’t because you lose our game”

        “please just stay be mine”

 

~~~***~~~

HI THERE. SO, I'M STILL APOLOGIZE FOR THE BAD GRAMMARS THAT I ALWAYS MADE.

I HAD SO MANY EXAMS UPCOMING WEEKS SO IT MUST BE SO HARD FOR ME TO POST THIS FANFICTION T-T

BUT I'LL TRY MY BEST! DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT, IT'LL BE VERY HELPFUL! THANKS~~