I'M STILL GONNA BE HERE

Flower May Flow In Your Weapon

        It was weekend so i decided to get up at 12 in the afternoon. I felt so tired and holiday means that you can wake up whenever you want, maybe.

I was a bit annoyed when I felt something pressing upon me from behind. I felt a hand on my waist and legs at my thigh that held me from behind.

I looked back and found Baekhyun was there. Gee, what was he doing here this early?

“ck Baekhyun-ah, I still want to sleep”

“let’s breakfast, I’ll have breakfast with you”

“go eat breakfast, I’m sleepy”

Baekhyun threw my blanket and carried me on his back headed to the dining room. hell with it, I was really sleepy.

When Baekhyun arrived at the dining room, my parents were really shocked when they saw me who was still asleep.

“oh my god this girl...” my mother muttered and looked very surprised. Ilhoon looked at me with a puzzled too, maybe he thought hard about what happened to her noona.

Ilhoon-ah, your sister’s dating a strange boy. Help me.

        I already washed my face and we were eating our breakfast with baekhyun. My mother and baekhyun were talking about my behavior while i was eating my breakfast half-asleep.

My father threw a chips to my head, “come on, my dear. You have to learn to wake up early! What do you want to do in your future then?”

        “i want to sleep for 2 years and wake up with degree, an apartement and money in the bank” i said while trying to sleep at that horrible position.

“you know what sir, ma’am, i think she really do need some more time” my parents allowed me to sleep again so i ran upstairs and crashed my body to the bed.

Baekhyun also laid his body next to mine and hugging me from behind.

        “i need sleep, baekhyun-ah. go back later”

        “you’re so mean, i’ll accompany you” i was too tired to fight againts baekhyun so i let him to stayed like that and 2 hours later, i woke up and found baekhyun was sleeping next to me.

i took a bath and after i was ready, i woke baekhyun up. He looked really cute with that sleepy face.

        “come on baekhyun-ah, you said you want to go”

        “alright..hoam..” me and baekhyun went downstairs and i met chanyeol there who just came into the house.

I could see that chanyeol was looking at baekhyun with his killer stare, he didn’t like it if i get close to a guy but not him.

        “where are you guys going?” asked chanyeol. Actually, i was going to get a theraphy and baekhyun will accompanied me.

chanyeol just nooded at my answer then ignored me to the living room with ilhoon.

 

        “i guess he didn’t like me, it’s your cousins, right?” i nooded at him. i told baekhyun about what Lee Chanyeol is. He was a jealousy person, moody but caring, crazy but lovely.

Chanyeol was everything. Then baekhyun face turned mad, but it was so cute.

        “don’t jealous towards my cousin, gosh you’re so unbelieveble”

        “you’ve never describe me like that. You always describe me like “disgusting, baddass, jerk, ugly” huft” i laughed a lot because of him.

i mean like he shouldn’t protest at me since what i said was true, he was ugly. If i called him ugly, he will immediatly get mad at me that day.

Then tomorrow he will call me sugar lump again.

        When we were arrived at the hospital, we took my number and waiting for a couple of minutes. Suddenly, baekhyun said, “once,  i was break down a few days ago when i had a big fight with my mom. She yelled at me because i mentioned my father name and i was angry because no matter what, he was my father. Then i realized, many thing that could bring me down but i had reasons to keep me up. My mother and you” baekhyun hugged me from beside and i hugged him back.

I never thought that a person like baekhyun had a huge problem like this. Living in the same roof with a person that really hate his own father until he couldn’t even say his name.

        Then the nurse was calling my name. Me and baekhyun got into the room and met Dr. Joohyun.

We had a small chit-chat before begining the theraphy. Baekhyun have to get out from the room for a while so it wouldn’t ruin my theraphy session.

Dr. Joohyun knew if baekhyun could broke my consentration, she's a witch.

        “you’re doing well, [Y/N]-ah. just trying to stop thinking about something bad, alright?” i nooded before i left her room. suddenly, she called my name, “ah and i have to talk to baekhyun for a second”

baekhyun got inside the room while i was waiting for him outside. I was curious about the thing that both of them was talking about.

Every time i asked about it, he will answer it with a no because it was secret.

 

        “what did both of you were talking about?” i asked to baekhyun. We were on the way to a restaurant downtown. Again, he said that it was secret.

I was okay if he was keeping secret with me since everybody got secret, but i was way too curious about it.

“what’s with ‘blue moon shaped lamp’?” i was very suprised when baekhyun knew about that .

The lamp that shaped just like a moon and blue colored. I asked him where did he knew about it and he said that he saw it.

i remembered exactly that i put the lamp at the warehouse.

        “don’t lie to me, i keep the moon at the warehouse” baekhyun face became pale and looked at me fill with nervous. He sighed and gave up, “okay, i knew it from Dr.Joohyun. he told me a lot about your past so i should be becareful to you”

i nooded, so this is what they’re talking about. Awesome, i felt like i was at the movie.

 

        I told baekhyun that ahyoung will sleep over at my house today so he shouldn’t visit me tonight.

He looked so sad when he couldn’t visit me tonight since every weekened, he went here and talked with my parents while i played with ilhoon.

        “don’t play with another guy! I heard from changmin that you’re close to jaejoong” his face became jealous while i shook my head full of annoyence, this guy is really unbelieveable.

How many times i should told him to not get jealous to my friends and cousin.

        “we’re friends from junior high school, baekhyun-ah. yes i was close with him but chill out, i didn’t like him”

        “i don’t like him anymore”

        “he’s your friends baekhyun-ah, don’t leave your friend only because of a girl’

        “you’re not ‘only a girl’, you’re more than that so shut the up”