THE HABIT

Flower May Flow In Your Weapon

During breaks, the corridor filled with the girls who well known as baekhyun's fans. Baekhyun always surrounded by them every break hour, every day and every moment.

I walked beside the crowd, things got very crowded. I almost fell down if ahyoung didn't hold my shoulders, though I thought that was baekhyun who was helping me.

“Are you ok?” Asked ahyoung that looked worried. I nodded and took ahyoung to get away from the crazy crowd.

 “geez, why did those girls really addicted to that guy” ahyoung groaned because she also got bumped to those girls. Somehow, those crowded made me remember about things in the past.

Ahyoung realized my reaction and she tapped my shoulder.

“Try to forget him, [Y/N]- ah. You know he doesn’t deserve to think about" I sighed, she was right. This therapy will be useless if I didn't try to forget about it.

“How am I supposed to forget him when everytime I go outside i see things that remind me of him like trash cans and dog ?” I asked in a joking tone and ahyoung laughed. Although I was serious.

After school, I went straight home. I put my bag on the desk study and laid my body on bed.

Vaguely, I saw a round object above the closet. I looked up and saw a blue moon shaped lamp.

I took the lamp and placed it on my bed. It was night so I could see the lamp became blue itself because it was glow in the dark.

This lamp belonged to Hyoyeon, we always played with these thing together. Unfortunately, this light was given by Hyoyeon ex boyfriend who was now in jail with his jerk friends.

I went to the warehouse and put it there. There was no way I wanted to live with the gift from him although memories of Hyoyeon still attached to the lamp.

Tonight, ahyoung said that she wanted to come over to my house because tomorrow was a day-off, it was an national holiday!

We were chatting and joking in my bedroom. I felt so lucky that i could find someone like ahyoung because she was so honest and support me everytime.

Finding someone who could be very honest with you is so hard as .

“you know, many girls are talking about you and baekhyun. They said that they saw how baekhyun staring at you” ahyoung said while I immediately became confused, what was with Baekhyun stare?

I just shrugged my shoulders signs that I didn’t know about it and didn’t care.

“I don’t care” I said as I leaned my body on the wall. Really, I didn’t care. I didn’t care if the girls were criticizing me behind, I could live with it.

then, Ahyoung describes how I care about it before i changed, “but I don’t really care anymore. I just try to not think of others" I replied, and she gave up to fight me but rather she asked me to go to the supermarket to buy snacks.

We went to the supermarket and bought a lot of snacks. When I was choosing snacks, someone tapped me on the shoulder.

I guess she was ahyoung but it turned out it was Baekhyun. I was horrified. I glanced over to see if she knew about the presence of Baekhyun but it seemed she didn’t know because she was busy choosing snacks.

“are you following me!?” I asked, frustratetly. I was so tired seeing him everywhere.

Then Baekhyun said that he was walked passing by and saw me and ahyoung were entering this supermarket.

I rolled my eyes when I heard his reason. Then ahyoung came over and surprised as me.

“B-Baekhyun!?” she asked stammered, she didn’t expect to see this jerk here. “Come on, let’s go ahyoung-ah” I pulled ahyoung hand and led her to the cashier.

I really felt ‘disturbed’ so I was not trying to look back because I was afraid if he would smiled.

Apparently, Baekhyun smiles just became a weakness for me.

“Don’t ask me about it, ahyoung-ah. I don’t know why the he’s here" I said to ahyoung. when I glanced back, I saw Baekhyun right behind me.

Then I realized that I just brought the wrong hand the hand again. why did it always happened to me.......

“You have to remove the habit, [Y/N]- sii”

 

 After ahyoung left my house, i went to chanyeol house because i still need friend to talk.

Chanyeol let me enter his house then i walked to his bedroom and sat on his chair.

“what’s happening now?” he asked as he closed the door and sat on the bed. I told him about the incident at the supermarket and his face became confused.

 “who is that guy anyway?” he asked and i told him that he was the one that made i relapsed a few weeks ago.

“so, now you’re friends with him? Or maybe do you like him?” i sat silently, i didn’t know if we were friends or not. Especially, either i like him or i hate him. This was too complicated for me, somehow it drive me insane.

But i had to understand my own feelings and get rid of it than sat there not doing anything and letting he hurt me in many ways.