HIS FIRST DAY

Flower May Flow In Your Weapon

      So here i was, at the school coridor while walking with my unfriendly face, i mean faces. I had the other side, yeah , the other side. Actually, i was neither unfriendly nor friendly, i was on the straight line which means that i didn’t have an enough for people.  I was at the 3rd grader at senior high school. I lived at seoul, this capital city was so crowded and maybe for some people it’s like a heaven but for me, since i've never like any crowded place, it’s the first class of hell.

        “THERE YOU ARE, I’VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR YOU” ahn jaehyun ran towards me with his nerdy smile. i sighed, everyone knew what was going to happend if jaehyun called their name. i told him to go away, i didn't want to talk to human this morning, i mean, it was still so morning so i didn't want to get pissed. espesially by him.

        “what i ever do to you....alright, go home with me?” i shook my head and told him that i was so busy. too busy to go home with a guy. i walked away from him, trying to not talk to him again for this morning. i didn't know why but human presence kinda made me annoyed. so annoyed. jaehyun called my name from behind but i didn't give any single for that.

        “i see that ahn jaehyun trying to flirting with you again, what's in his head? Such a tough guy” said ahyoung while clinging her hand on my shoulder, she was my very very best friend.

         I even couldn't understand why couldn't we become siblings. i nooded my head, even though i was kinda irritated by his presence but i admitted it if he was a kind of a tough guy that i ever met.

        “so? Can’t you just try to go out with him?”

        “FOR GOD SAKE NO, I HAVE A ING TRAUMA CAN’T YOU SEE” i yelled right at ahyoung face and she was so suprised. I thought she might going cry but then, she hit my back so hard.

        this person wasn't a girl at all. her strength was no kidding. “DON’T YELL AT ME YOU CAN’T YOU HEAR THAT YOUR VOICE IS LIKE SATAN. NOT SANTA IT’S SATAN” so finally, me and ahyoung decided to not yelling at each other and went to our own class.

        The class suddenly became quiet when i stepped on it. They sat on their proper seat, this always happened after the tragedy a few months ago. like, every guy scared of me while every girls trying to be friends with me.

        Not everyone actually, yoon bomi was still trying to kill me anytime.  I sat on my chair and sighed in relief, thanks God i haven’t get any bad luck this morning, yet.

        Suddenly, Mrs. Lee came with her happy and friendly face, she was one of my favorite teacher because she've never yell at my face. Not like Mr. Han, such a -head.

        “so everyone, i know we have a trouble a few months ago, and of course it’s a bad luck. And i’m here because there’s a new student in our class. Let me see you dear”

        “it’s me, ma’am”

        “come here, cutie”

        The girl with blumbing posture stood up and walked towards Mrs. Lee. She was so cute with that black hair and clumsy face, you could tell it by seeing her nervous face. She'd get so much trouble here. 

         “a-annyeonghaseyo, my name is park chorong. Please take care of me well, i’ll try my best to not making any trouble”

         see? What a cute girl. after she introduced herself, many people were talking about her. probably, the girls at my class found their next 'bully victim'. I was getting really pissed so i started to speak, too confident.

        “hi chorong, i’m [Y/N]. Feel free to be friend with me” and again, the whole class became quiet. “that’s so nice [Y/N]-ah, so, enough for the introduce. You can back to your seat” chorong bow to the teacher and the class then went back to her seat that just 4 chair distance from mine. 

         I turned my head to the back and smiling at her, she also smiled at me with her akward face. “everything will be okay, as long as i’m here” i said it to her and she just nooded at me.

          Not sure if she understood about what i was talking about. The class was in peace, mrs. Lee tought us about math and oh my god, who loves math? Yeah, i’m not.

          “SORRY I AM SO DAMN LATE” a boy with sweats all over his body suddenly yelled at the door and it was suprising the hell out me.

           “who are you?” mrs. Lee asked to that boy who looked like he just had a marathon. he saw my eyes and he turned suprise. he didn't left my eyes when he also told his name.

       “baekhyun....byun baekhyun...new student here,  i guess?”

 

        “IS HE CUTE? OH MY HE MUST HAVE SWEATING SO MUCH IT MAKES ME WANT TO TOUCH HIM” i just describe the boy named baekhyun to ahyoung.

         This girl was a playgirl , don’t ever think that a girl cannot messing around with guys because this girl was a killer-hearted girl. i told her that i didn't have any positive feeling for this boy but ahyoung didn't believe me. she even told me to stop thinking that all guys were bad. well, it is like that, isn't it?

        “what do you mean? You even haven’t make friend to him” said ahyoung with her confused face, well she didn’t have to said it to me because HOW THE HELL SHE FALL FOR BAEKHYUN WHILE SHE HAVEN'T SEE ANY PIECE OF HAIR FROM HIM. i didn't have to make friends, i could see in his eyes that he wasn't a good guy at all. 

        “at least you should have prov-“

        Before ahyoung continued her one last word, we could heard a loud girls voice. They were squeling, yelling, and there was some disguisting voice that they called as an aegyo.

        “what happend? Is Winner come here?” ahyoung ran to the crowd and tried to see what the is that. Then there was one of my classmates passing by me, “changmin-ah, who the is that?”

        “y-you speak to me? YOU EVEN KNOW MY NAME?”

        “no i’m serious dude”

        “o-okay, it’s baekhyun”

        “alright, thanks. Be careful” changmin nooded at me akwardly and walking away from me.

       “it’s baekhyun, he isn’t my type let’s just go” ahyoung took my arm so we could get through the crowd of girls who trying to joining the other crowd. wasn't her type? she just said that he wanted to touch baekhyun so bad. oh well.

        “i'll pick Winner rather than him, ahyoung-ah”

        “you betcha, how about the new girl in your class?”

        “park chorong? She’s cute, but weak. I have to pay attention to that kid. I’m afraid that she’ll get bully or something, bomi would love to bully that kind of person”

        “why did you always want to help people like her?”

        “you know why”

        “about the incident?”

        “don't talk about that, let’s just go”

 

        Finally, the bell rang and it was time for us to go back to our home. I packed my things and accidentaly dropped my journal that i always bring everywhere. Chorong came to me and gave me the book, “here, [Y/N]-sii”

        knowing that she was new at my class, i thought that maybe i could make friends with this girl. she reminded me of someone, someone that i always cherished for my entire life. so i asked her to go home with me, hoping that she will accept my 'friend invitation'.

        “r-really?”

        “sure, why not”

        I was waiting for chorong at the school coridor in front of my class. i swore to God i thought that it was chorong so i took the person arm and clinged my hand to her.

        But it wasn’t chorong, it wasn't even a girl, it was baekhyun. He seems very suprised but annoyed also, “look, i cannot go home with you sweetheart” he said to me while i was looking at him in disgust.

        i was suprised as hell, he spoke to me as if i was just like the other girls that chasing him and throwing theirself at him.

        “[Y/N]-sii, what are you doing?”

        “ne chorong-ah, i’m coming. This boy is weird” i said to his face and running back to chorong. I could see his annoyed face and well, i wasn't even trying to give my to him so i wouldn’t care at all. at the corner of my eyes, i saw he still stood there and did nothing. i also saw him in a mirror and he didn't do anything, he just looked at me as if we both knew each other. but we didn't, i've never had a childhood bestfriend before. 

 

        “ukh tell me about it, eunji is totally freak i even don’t know how her parents raising that girl. So i guess i should go now, convey my greeting to your parents. I will visit your guys right away” then chanyeol hung the phone. Chanyeol was my cousin who stayed in japan. He was in college and i didn’t know what was he trying to do there, maybe he tried to make robots.

        “MOOOOM DAAAAAD CHANYEOL JUST CALLED ME AND HE SAID THAT HE WILL VISIT US RIGHT AWAY”

         i yelled right at the stairs, hoping that somehow they would listen to me. And yup, they listened to me so i went back to my bedroom and finishing my homework.

         While i was doing my science homework, i saw something from the corner of my eyes. It was the fake blue moon that will shine if the room was completely dark - means, glow in the dark -. I sighed again for the 19 times today, i should've just throw this and never ever take it back again. What have i done?

        “i miss going to bed with absolutely nothing in my mind”

~~~***~~~