Mrs. Byun?

Flower May Flow In Your Weapon

        Dr. Joohyun said that my condition became worser, she had to do the treatment that could make me forget about half of my memories and i couldn’t be more scared than this.

My parents have agreed with it, they don’t want me to live with this traumatic, so i was going to stay at the rehab.

After a long treatment, i woke up and found that i did felt a little bit more relax. Dr. Joohyun said that there must be something that i forget.

        “isn’t going to be useful if i saw someone that have ever did something bad for me? i mean, i could have just kill him right away but i couldn’t remember him, right?”

        “there’s baekhyun, he will protect you” Dr. Joohyun said as she was smiling at me. i wasn't so sure about that, Baekhyun might going to leave me anytime.

After the theraphy, I went to the supermarket because i wanted to buy some snacks and colas.

Like what always happened here, i met hongbin.

        “why did we always met here?” he asked and both of us chuckled. I told him that i’ve go here pretty often then he said that his house was right in front of this supermarket, well, no wonder.

        “so, how was the private class?”

        “it’s more fun than the regular class”

        “is that so?”

        “yup, you should’ve just try it”

        “nooo, i don’t like being alone”

        “it’s going to be the best thing that you’re ever had” i said. People that didn’t like to be alone it’s really confusing for me.

they should try to be alone, they’ll like it so much as i do. Me and hongbin decided to sat together for had a few talks.

        “about chorong, how’s between both of you?” he asked while i sighed, of course this wasn’t the topic that i wanted to talk about.

I told him that me and chorong didn’t talk to each other for more than a week.

        “you have to becareful from her, she isn’t an ordinary girl. she’s one of the gangster member’s in here. You might won’t believe me because when baekhyun said this to me, i was so suprised as hell also. You said to baekhyun that you saw she was talking with ahn jaehyun, right? well, jaehyun is one of the member’s too”

 

Baekhyun: unbelieveable, right? ahn jaehyun is a gangster. That pretty face

 

        I was in the middle of text messaging with baekhyun. It was already dark and i was at my bedroom alone with my phone.

I was still thinking about chorong, this was such an predictable that a girl like her actually one of the gangster members.

 

You: what is wrong with this world

 

Baekhyun: ikr. This is crazy, i hope you can be more becareful

 

You: becareful? From what?

 

Baekhyun: from them, you idiot.

 

You: from you also. Lol

 

Baekhyun: i’m the one that protect you tho....

 

You: aren’t you the one that will hurt me?

 

Baekhyun: no, i won’t

 

You: are you promising me or what?

 

Baekhyun: it seems like

 

You: then, don’t.

 

Baekhyun: open the gate

 

You: ukh, really?               

 

        I went downstair and opened the gate for baekhyun. He got into my house with his bycicle and hugged me, he really often spent his time at my house.

“what brings you here?” i asked as we got into my house and sat on the couch. I laid my body on the couch while put my feet on baekhyun lap.

        “nothing, i just wanted to visit you. I know it’s so weird because i always feel this way, the willing to visit you everytime. Why can’t we live together?”

        “say that again and i’ll choke you up” baekhyun laughed and looking at me with those eyes, his stared was so soft. Things became so akward at that time.

“what is it?” he shook his head and telling me that, everything is fine, “seriously byun baekhyun, it’s creeping me out” baekhyun grinned at me.

        “i’m just a little bit sad because if we had a good memories together, somehow you’ll forget it. your memories will lost time by time because of the theraphy. What if you forgot about me?” he asked.

        “how about you’re the one who forget me?” i asked back. He smiled and told me that he wouldn’t. If, what If he forgot me? no, what if we forgot each other?

        “there must be something that i would remember. Like, the way you looked at me like no one ever did” when baekhyun heard what i said, he was smiling while held my hand.

Suddenly, he told me to get up because he wanted to take me to his house, met his mother.

Both of us was riding his bycicle hapilly, the wind was so fresh until i forgot about my problems for a moment.

        When we were arrived, baekhyun opened the gate and i was so ing suprise when i saw his house.

The house was pretty big and beautiful, he was a rich- boy. After he parked his bycicle, both of us got into his house and met a beautiful woman that i believed was Mrs.Byun.

        “mom, this is my girlf-“

        “friend, i’m his friend” i said and baekhyun was looking at me full of suprise.

He didn’t expect me to deny our relationship in front of his mother. No, both me and his mother haven’t met yet and i didn’t want his mother to suprise when he knew that he dated someone behind her back.

It must be better if both of us knew each other first. Then his mother suddenly chuckled.

“i thought you’re going to say girlfriend. I still didn’t allow you to get a girlfriend, anyway. Please, come in”

 

        Me, ahyoung and chorong were at the cafetaria while eating our lunch. Me and chorong still haven’t got any better, we wouldn’t talk together if ahyoung wasn’t there.

“okay guys, both of you’re so ing weird. What happened?” ahyoung asked then i told him that everything was fine. About her relationship with jimin, it was still going on.

I always kept my eye on her and even spying on her, the same thing i did to hyoyeon.

        Don’t know why but i think chorong is behind all of this.

Nah what  was i thinking.

 

        On the way back home while spying on ahyoung, i touched my ring that baekhyun gave to me.

“such a stupid boy” i chuckled. My swimming club friends once were asking about this ring, but i told them that hyoyeon gave this for me a long time ago.

And they believed me.

“yo girl, whom are you spying on?” baekhyun came approached me with his bycicle. I told him that i was spying on ahyoung who was going home alone.

i was scared that somehow jimin would do something bad to her.

        “did you still thinking about what my mom said to you?” baekhyun folded his lips and sighed, yup, his mother doesn’t allowed baekhyun to get any girlfriend.

I told him that it was fine, and i think that his mother was right. we’re both had to focus on examination on a few months, that was the only that we had to focus on.

        “but we aren’t break up right?”

        “like we’re ever in a relationhip?” then baekhyun chuckled, we still weren’t that official yet.

Ahyoung arrived at her home safely and it was my turn to go back home with baekhyun.

At the end of the street, both of us saw chorong and ahn jaehyun.

        “oh my god it’s them!” i whispered at him. chorong and jaehyun weren’t alone there, there was so many guys also.

Me and baekhyun were spying on them behind the wall as if we were a culprit. Then, we saw that all of them was riding their motorcycle then went away.

        “chorong is really really one of the gangster?”

        “i don’t know, baek, i don’t know...it seems like, you were right”

 

        “how was your school, dear?” my mom asked me. we were in the middle of dinner together at our house.

I told them that everything was fine and i went home with baekhyun, of course they were so happy.

“baekhyun is a nice guy, i hope both of you will get married someday. SOMEDAY. NOT NOW” both of my mom and me looked at my father with confused stare, none of us understand about my father right now.

But wait, what? MARRIED?

        “too early dad, too early”

        After the dinner, i went back to my room and finished all the homework. I wasn't the girl that have a smartphone so i did the lesson pretty well, at least much better than the other rich- students.

I peeked on my calender and found out that tomorrow i had to meet Dr. Joohyun. She said that my condition got worser day by day, both of us didn’t understand why.

 

        “did you got depressed these days?” Dr. Joohyun asked me. i shook my head, my life was pretty good these days. “try to relax okay, don’t let other bad things ruin up your mind” Dr.Joohyun looked at me with her worried eyes, i nooded.

the bad things that possibly ruined up my mind was the news when i heard ahyoung had a relationship with jimin.

It might be the worst news that i got after Hyoyeon died.

        After the theraphy, baekhyun decided to came after me at my house. Both of us sat together at the garden while talking about the weird stone that i got from there.

“did your wish came true?” he asked to me. i wonder too, i asked to this stone once about the truth for myself and maybe it was already came true.

I mean, when my condition turned bad without any explanation? Yup that explain a lot.

        “i think it’s already came true”

        “what’s your wish back then?”

        “i asked God to show the real me, the truth. And i think it’s explain a lot about my recent condition that turned bad, i think God wanted to show me something” i sighed, i knew it was kinda ridiculous and creppy but i think there is a connection between what was happened for the past two weeks.

Baekhyun told me to stop worrying and try to not desperate until i recover. But how could i stop worrying about my condition when this stone was freaking me out?

 

        Tomorrow was the day that we’re going to do the trial test before the seneung.

I told baekhyun to stop worrying about me and start to worry about his own future.

Then i heard chanyeol called me from his house, he had been very busy teaching japanese language.

        “hey [Y/N], what are you doing just now?” he asked and i showed him my book, indirectly telling him that i was studying.

He told me that he wanted take me to somewhere tomorrow after the school without telling me which place that we’re going to visit.

And i was so curious that night, was there something happend? Why can’t people stop confusing me?

 

        After school, chanyeol said that he was going pick me up at the bus station so i went there with feet.

On the way to the bus station, i saw baekhyun who had a few girls around him.

that girls were from my school and i could tell that baekhyun seemed kinda annoyed. Well, i wasn't going to go there and fight with those .

As i stepped away from them, baekhyun eyes cathed mine. But it didn’t stop me to stop walking away.

let it be, baekhyun was handsome so no wonder those girls fighting for him. i wasn't going to blame anyone on this, baekhyun should get someone better than me.

at least prettier.

        After 10 minutes waiting for chanyeol, finally he came with his car. i could tell that he rushed came here after teaching, at least he kept his promise to me to not late.

I immediatly got into his car and saw chanyeol who was smiling, “what happend? Anyway, where will we go?” i asked for a few times but he kept telling me to not asking about it.

he said that he wanted to make it for suprise.

        Then for another 10 minutes, we arrived at the park. I didn’t know that park because it didn’t seems familiar for me.

we went outside from the car and got into the park, there was a lot of people there. They were playing, exercising, and doing many activities.

There were so much joy on that place.

        “you might won’t remember this place because it probably has been deleted from your mind. This is the place where you and hyoyeon used to go when both of you were kids. Your father always told me to keep an eye to both of you, incase bad things will happen to both of you. I always watched both of you play around and-“

        “wait, me and hyoyeon already became friends when we’re kids?” i asked and chanyeol nooded. i didn’t know about this, maybe i forgot.

“then after hyoyeon gone, well, you have never go to this place anymore. I didn’t know if you’re forgot about it or you don’t care anymore. Then i decided to take you here. Sometimes, the bad memories are the memories that you had to remember. No matter you will like it or not”