Home Again

A Lack of Normalcy

Hakyeon’s POV

    I woke to Haewon shifting next to me in the bed. I stretched and yawned, the weight of her movement not fully hitting me yet. Her movement suddenly became frantic. At that moment I realized that she had returned to me. I went to calm her with a soft kiss to her forehead. Her eyes snapped open. She opened , and shouted an unfamiliar name.

 

Haewon’s POV

    After returning, the first thought to cross my mind was where is my son. “Hyunwoo!” I screamed looking around frantically for the missing child. I threw back the blanket on the bed and began to search for him. Darting out of the room I nearly collided with Chohee, she looked me up and down with a puzzled look on her face. I ignored her and continued to call out.

Sleepily Kyungsoon walked out from behind a door rubbing at her eyes. I grabbed her shoulders, “Kyungsoon! Have you seen Hyunwoo? He isn’t here. He isn’t here.” I repeated, letting my hands slid down to her wrists as I fell to me knees. The tears began to fall and they wouldn’t stop. “Hyunwoo. My baby. He was here.”

 

Kyungsoon’s POV

    I dropped to my knees and held Haewon as she sobbed. Hakyeon walked up with worry, confusion and relief all visible in his expression.

    I looked up at Hakyeon and attempted to explain. “I went dream walking to bring her back. She was with her late husband, and her little boy Hyunwoo. After I had talked her into returning, her son came up to us, and asked to come back with us. He walked through the door with us. She and I are back. She hoped, we hoped he would be here.”

 

Hakyeon’s POV

    I dismissed Kyungsoon and pulled Haewon into my arms. Through tears she smiled, “You would have loved him, and I know he would have loved you so much. He was such a handsome boy.” She let out a choked sob. “He loved to dance. I guess he got that from me.”

    I brushed her hair and shushed her. I knew that it was like losing her little boy all over. “It will be ok. Everything will be ok.”

    “I-I thought it would be my chance to have a child of my own again.” She looked up at me. “You do know that Vampires can’t conceive? We have to bite to sire, so I guess Miyoung and Soyoung are my children, but it’s not the same.”

    “Shhh, shh. I would suggest sleeping, but you’ve slept for days. I may never let you sleep again.” She chuckled, her voice cracking a bit. “There is that smile.” I tapped her on her nose and gave her a quick peck. “I am so glad you are back. Without you my world would end. You are my world.”    

    I kissed her warmly, letting the chaste peck linger. Slowly I lifted her to stand and lifted her into my arms. She threw her arms around my neck as I carried her down to the kitchen and set her down in a bar stool.

    Chohee came over and handed her a cup of tea. Seeing her tear stained cheeks, she spoke. “Pregnancy hormones.” She nodded. “I wouldn’t know, I’ve not been pregnant, but congratulations.” She tapped Haewon’s shoulder and started to walk away.

    “Wait! Chohee, what do you mean? She is a vampire, she can’t get pregnant.” I was a little upset. Chohee’s words could destroy Haewon all over again. She was extremely sensitive, and didn’t need someone getting her hopes up.

    Chohee shrugged. “She is pregnant. I hoped that you would know how that happens.”

    I looked over to Haewon. She was smiling down at her stomach. Her hand was rubbing at the non existent bump, “Hyunwoo, you did come with me.” She mumbled. A new wave of tears started, this time from joy.

 
 
 
This will end the main story line. The next chapter will be an epiloge. I hope to post a few bonus stories as well. I am planning a christmas chapter or two  so I hope to get at least two up for the 24th! 
 
Thank you to everyone who has been with me since the beginning. This was my first kpop fanfiction, and the amount of love it has received still shocks me.You are amazing. To all of those new subscribers. Thank you for enjoying my story as well. If you haven't subscribed yet, don't hesitate. I love these OCs and the VIXX boys so much. These couples wont leave my mind anytime soon.
 
As usual, please comment, upvote and subscribe. I love you all <3