Miyoung and Wonsik

A Lack of Normalcy

Miyoung’s POV

   I had never really considered myself a girl in need of romance. I was far from easy, but I didn't really need to be wooed, only understood, which seemed to be quite difficult at certain times. Early Friday morning I received a text message.

 

WONSIK: 12:30 PM. Le Petit Poisson.

 

   There was no additional instruction. I knew from spending the last two hundred years in this town, that Le Petit Poisson was a french seafood restaurant. It was a fancy place requiring classy dress. I panicked, I didn't bring anything with me that would be suitable for such a high end place. It was likely that the only reason Wonsik was even able to make the reservations was because of the early time..

   I left the house early, and made my way into town, it took me a little over an hour and a half to find a dress that I liked. I was cutting the time very close. I rushed home, by 11 AM I was in the shower. Thankfully in addition to not normally being the romantic type, I also did not require much maintenance. I had decided that it would be best to leave my hair down. At noon I changed into the red dress I had purchased earlier in the day. The dress hung off my shoulders, requiring me to wear my coat. I refused to wear heels, and slid my feet into a pair of simple black flats. It was nice having the place to myself. My stomach twisted in excitement, causing me to grin as I drove anxiously to the restaurant.

   When I arrived, I gave the host the name, and was led to a table where Wonsik was already sitting. There was a white silk table cloth, and a single candle in the center of the table with a single rose on either side. As I approached the table Wonsik stood. He looked as though his eyes may pop out of his head. I giggled softly. "Close your mouth." I joked playfully.

   Wonsik laughed in reply. "You look amazing." the statement came out as an exhale and I felt myself blushing.

   Lunch went bye quickly. We talked and joked earning glare from other patrons and even some employees. Wonsik paid the host and we made our way out to my car. Wonsik drove, until we came to a stop at a movie theater.

   I raised an eyebrow, and he shrugged, "I wanted to do dinner and a movie,"

   I grinned and gave him a peck on the cheek before whispering in his ear. "You just wanted to get me alone in the dark." I could tell the though had crossed his mind as his cheeks darkened. We exited the car and made our way inside. Wonsik had purchased tickets in advance. We walked past the ticket booth and made our way to the concession. We ordered a soda to share, and two different types of candy, forgoing popcorn, because we had just finished lunch.

   Inside the theater we were alone. We talked and laughed while waiting for the movie to start. Wonsik had chosen an action film, which suited me just fine. While the trailers were running before the film, another couple walked in and choose to sit several rows in front of us.

   I was a little sad that we were no longer the only people in the theater, but once the movie started I forgot they were there. It was a little awkward at first. There was a little fumbling as we attempted to slyly hold each other's hands. It shouldn't have been as awkward. We had been together for a little while, and normally had no issues demonstrating our affection. We held hands for a while, before I moved to put my head on his shoulder.

   At some point our hands came apart, and Wonsik placed his arm around my shoulders and held me close. I was thankful that there was not an armrest between us. There was a startling expression that caused me to jump. I ended up flush against Wonsik's side. Even in the dark I could tell he was smiling. He looked down at me as I looked up at him. I frowned and wrinkled my brow causing him to shake with silent chuckles. He bent to place a kiss on my nose.

   I pulled back for a moment before placing my hands on either sides of his cheeks. I applied gentle pressure causing his lips to protrude like a fish. I grinned and placed a quick kiss on his lips. Only moments later he had a hand at the back of my head and the other on my waist gently pulling me to him. The kiss was one of the best I ever remember having. We moved against each other hungrily.

    The couple in front of us cleared their throat loudly, bringing our attention back to the movie. The action scenes had ended, and the lead was now, quietly trying to thwart the plot if the villain. I giggled as Wonsik apologized, and gently hit his chest before replacing it with my head. I hid my face embarrassed for a moment. Wonsik ran his hand tenderly through my hair. We were able to calmly finish the rest of the movie without disturbing the other couple.

    Once the movie ended, we headed back to the house. We both changed into more comfortable clothing, and fell asleep in each others arms. The nap was short, but one of the most peaceful rests I had in a very long time. I was grateful for all that had happened recently. The good and the bad. Yes our lives may be in danger, but if we had not come to be in this situation, I wouldn’t have found Wonsik.  He completed my life. I had my sister and Haewon before. I never knew that something was missing.

    Since our time together, I have changed for the better. Even my sister says that I have started to settle down. I think she likes having someone else who is able to pull back on my reins. It was nice to relinquish control. With Wonsik, I was able to feel small and protected. He made me feel delicate, which is something I had not felt since I was human. Friday was perfect.

 

 

 

I really love romantic Ravi. I hope you all did as well. 

Chapters 43-46 have kinda been rapid fire. They are all fluff and don't need to be read in a specific order.

Two date chapters left! Hyukkie is next!

Please comment and subscribe! I love you all! ♥