Chapter 2

He Melts My Heart

"Yes sir..thanks!"I said and walk out towards my first class but then I stop when I heard someone is crying and shouting.
"Ya!Why can't you get out of my life?!"A girl who seems the leader there shouts.The victim cries.
"Unnie..let's go we have class after this."The other member said and hey..Isn't that NAMI?!
"Wait..before we leave lets give her a slap.Volounteer?"The same girl as I assume the leaser ask.A girl who seems cute but gangster walks in front of the victim holds the girl's collar."I-I'm s-sorry"The victim apologizes.
"Too late!" The member pushes her towards the locker.The sounds' preety loud..must be hurt.I stared at Nami and she notices me.She looks away and walks to her class alone.The other dismiss as well and left the victim crying.I walk towards the victim and ask if she was alright.Lucky,she didn't injured that bad.No blood coming out is not bad right?As the victim walk away,I tried to send text to Nami but then stop for a while.Someone is disturbing me

"Hey..You are the boy just now right?You just help her.Congrats!"The boy I remembered his name is Jin said.
"Wanna join us?We're BTS and we comfort the Bad Queenkas' victims,plus we need a leader.You are just fit perfectly."The boy with nametag J-Hope said.
"Oh..sure!"I answered.All of them cheered and I recognize someone out of seven of us here."Hey..Do you know Nami?" I ask to the boy name Jungkook.All attention is on him.He widen his eyes then nods."You two close?"I ask again."Erm..was..now she seems hate me and I want to hate her..but I can't."Jungkook answers.What are these two relationship? I ask myself.

The bell rang and all of us separate.I followed J-Hope who has the same class with me.
In the class,I manage to send a text to Nami.

To:Cute Nami
From:Namjoonie oppa
-Nami,I want to meet you after this.

Few seconds later she replied.

To:Namjoonie oppa
From:Cute Nami
-Didn't I say avoid me? And I can't cuz I have detention class after school.Not going to walk home with you.

Aish.This kid.So,she's one of Bad Queenkas member? How this kid grows up without me.Omma,is this what you mean before you die?

"Why can't you be like your brother?! Why you always make mistakes?! It's not that I can't forgive you but you're way too much!"

My mom's word still playing in my mind.

Nami's POV

I'm dead..I'm dead! Oppa already know about me involve in Bad Queenkas. Haish..why he have to come times like this?

Jungkook who sits beside me cleared his troat.I stared at him and he pointed to the teacher.God,I'm caught..

"So,Miss Kim do you hear what did I say?"The teacher asked me.I rolled my eyes and walk out from the class.Knowing the order already since I mess with this teacher before.I walked towards a garden nearby and sit on a bench.I receives a message from NamJoon oppa.Ugh !

To:Cute Nami
From:Namjoonie oppa
-Nami,I want to meet you after this.

Few seconds later I replied.

To:Namjoonie oppa
From:Cute Nami
-Didn't I say avoid me? And I can't cuz I have detention class after school.Not going to walk home with you.

Oppa..didn't I say stay away from my problems? Suddenly,I fell dark

"Guess who's this!"I heard my unnie's voice.I smiled and make a guess "Kiki unnie?" She releases her hands from my eyes and sit next to me."Yay!Correct!"I said and let out my hands.She looks at me and make a what-do-you-want face."You said if I guess anything correctly,you give me sweets."I said and smile happily.She sighs and take out a sweet from her jacket."You got detention class too?"She asked me and I nodded as I eat the sweets happily like a 5 years old kid.She chuckled and we continued to talk.

Here I tell you a secret about us.We were very happy during our children years but then it turns up side down when all of us have our own self problem.The first day we entered this school,nobody wants to be friend with us.We also got bullied by the past seniors.Everyone and I mean everybody in school cursed us.It was hell for our first year.But then,Kiki unnie acknowledge that there's someone else beside her got bullied and cursed.She decided to create a group.Year by year past,I join this team.The Bad Queenkas.We want to show that weak people also can bully the strong ones.Few months ago,we enjoyed our life so much and not long after that,BTS was created.They always help our victims.They comfort the victims and the worst part,they cursed us too.They only cursed when they are angry but we hated it so much.We suffered soo much in this school.My group decided to make a rule.Whoever make us angry,their friends will suffer.