Chapter 30

He Melts My Heart

"Nami..." Someone called her from the back and Nami turned."Joonie oppa...." Nami whispered and he smiled. "Take care of yourself and Young Chan okay? About Jungkook..I will--"

"No..oppa should help me forgets him.He doesn't even remember me and all he did was hurting my heart again.I can't take it anymore.Oppa,just help me forgets him okay?" Nami cries and Namjoon hugs her.Surprisingly,Nami could feel his warmth.His hug was like real."Oppa...you hugged me" Nami hugs him back."In your dream,yes I can..but it can't be long.." He pulls the hug. "So,you want me to help you forgets him?" Namjoon asked and Nami nods. "Okay then...only this time..but I don't know if it will work.Talking about work,Nami you should wake up right now." His figure dissapeared and Nami wakes up.

It was real...I hugged him for the last time... "Unnie! Oddiya?" It seems Youngie woke up already. "Yes,Youngie-ah..I'm at the living room" As soon as Nami said that,Youngie rushes to her and hugs Nami. "Whats wrong Youngie?" Nami asked and she Youngie's hair. "I dream of meeting Channie oppa.He said he loves me and asked me to be a good girl to you.He hugged me then suddenly he dissapeared..."She explains. It's the same as mine..

"If he said that..he really means it Youngie-ah..Let's make a breakfast!" Nami cheered as Youngie wipes her tears and smiled. "Nae! I want to help you!" Nami nods and walks to the kitchen with Youngie in her arms. "Wait..Youngie-ah..Let's first wash our face and brush our teeth nae?" She said and walks to the bathroom.

7.30 a.m.

When both of you are enjoying your breakfast, someone knocks your house door. Youngie runs to the door and opens it. "Annyeonghaseyo oppa!" Youngie greets. "Annyeong Young Chan! Where's your unnie?" He asked and Nami quickly runs from the kitchen to the wooden door. "Ahhh..MinHyuk oppa,Annyeonghaseyo.." Nami looks at him up till down.He's complete in his school uniform.He looks at you weirdly. "What time your school starts?" He asked and Nami bite her inner cheek. "I...don't go to school..I drop" Nami said quietly. "WHAT?!" He shouts. "How can a 15 year old girl drop school?!" He yelled. Youngie just look at MinHyuk and Nami. "I..kinda need to go to work,plus the school fees are expensive.." Nami make a reason. "I'm going to tell my mom.She's a teacher at my school." He said and walk away. "Oppa!" Nami called him but soon,Mrs. Kang is coming out from her house.

"Nami! Don't tell me you drop school just like what he told me" Mrs. Kang questions her. "Well,yeah...I need to earn some money so that I can send Youngie to school." Nami answered honestly. "So that's the only problem you have? For Young Chan?" Mrs. Kang asked her and MinHyuk stared at her. "Well,yeah that's it" Suddenly,Mrs. Kang claps her hands. "Good then! You know that MInHyuk's noona is a kindergarden teacher!" Nami widens her eyes in shocked. Dont' tell me-- "What about I asked my daughter to give a little bit discount for you..or just let us pay for Youngie.You can go to school with us! Plus,MinHo is schooling there too.Youngie must be excited to go to school if there's MinHo" Mrs. Kang explains and Nami gulps. "Am I not troubling you?" Nami asked. "Not at all! I love to do this things! Even I have three children,I want more and I kind off think you both like my childrens too" She said and gives a smile. "Urm.. I'm not so sure Mrs. Kang..Youngie..maybe don't want to go to school yet." Nami said but then Youngie cuts her "If MinHo's there! I will go!" She said excitedly while Nami face palmed herself. Aish this girl .Nami hissed in her mind. "See that? Oh Nami...Come on! It will be fun to have a new friend at school!" MinHyuk cheered. "Okay then..but I don't have any scho---" "If about school uniform,don't worry since you are new student,we excused you." Mrs.Kang said and MinHyuk claps his hand. Why his behavior is the same as Jeon Jungkook? Wait...No MinHyuk is MinHyuk.. "So?" Mrs.Kang asked. "Okay..then..Where's Youngie will stay?" Nami asked.

"Since today,their kindergarden is closed because they need to upgrade things,I think noona can take care of her at home with MinHo..Do you want to spend some time with MinHo?" MinHyuk asked and Nami saw her little girl blushed. "S-sure" She shuttered. Oh my god,Youngie-ah,too early for love ok Nami thought. "So..go and take your bath..we don't have much time!" Mrs. Kang said as she pushed me inside of the house again. "Bye! Be fast okay?" MinHyuk said as he closed the door."Unnie! Palli and go take your shower now! I can take my shower there! I don't want you too be late on your first day!" Youngie said happily and she turns on the tv to watch her cartoon.Nami sighs and go have a quick shower.After the shower,Nami wears something that can keep her warm.Nami looks at her reflets in the mirror and smiled. "This is it...school again"

"Unnie! Palli bwa!" Youngie shouts from the living room.

 


While at the other side of Seoul,Jungkook went to school like always but he felt something was empty.Something was wrong but he doesn't know what it is.He quickly wear his shoes and walks to school.

"Hey Kookie!" Areum greets him when he reached the gate. "Oh hey Areum!" He greeted back. "Lets go to the class,shall we?" Areum asked and he just nodded.Suddenly,she slips her hand in Jungkook's but he doesn't care.He thinks its normal since he remembered that he always holding hand with a girl..just he can't remember who.BTS saw both of them walking hand-in-hand and they couldn't believe it.

"I hate Areum..so uri maknae can't end up with her." Jin said

"Yeah me too..We must find a way to search Nami" Jimin said.

"Wait..She's your cousin..Don't you like her being with Jungkook" Suga asked.

"Nu-uh...She is a playgirl and I don't want our maknae hurt right? So,let's just help him find Nami..." Jimin said and smirks.

"Or..maybe we could just help him to remember Nami" V said.All the members look at him and V raise a brow.

"Ya...sometimes you know how to use your brain huh? Usualy you will just say nonsense things about princess" JHope said and all of them laughs except for V."Hey! Jin Hyung also! He likes pink.Isn't weird for a tough man to like pink?" V pouts. "Pink is man" Jin answered and walks away.


SECOND UPDATE! SORRY IF THE SIZE SUDDENLY CHANGED.I USE MY HANDPHONE AND ITS HARD.ANYWAYS,WHAT DO YOU THINK ABT THIS CHAPPIE?? PLEASE COMMENT! I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT! SORRY FOR ANY SPELLING MISTAKES AS I SAID THAT I USED MY PHONE TO UPDATE.♡