Chapter 10

He Melts My Heart

"Unnie..I'm dating Hyung Seok t-to clear my 2nd task." I informed them and walk away.Haera pulls my wrist and said."Remember..you have 2 more peeps to crash.."She said.It's suppose to be one more left but I forgot to ask them to watch it at the storeroom.I nods and walk away.

"Nami-ah..Unnie want to tell you that actualy,unnie was the one who asked the girl to-to kiss Jungkook..Mianhe"

Kiki's unnie word is ringing in my brain.I am at my class and teacher is not here since she is sick,so I'm thinking to not waste my time.Quickly I texts them to meet at gym.As usual they brought me some unlucky peeps."Here it goes..But first,Let's lock this place." Rarin said excitedly.Today we choose swimming pool as our place.

"What's your name,girl?" I asked as the other members are sitting on the bench."N--Nini" She shuttered.I smiled and let out my hand for her to shake,She shakes it and I hold her hand and twist it.She yelps in pain.Now,I don't know why I have no mercy feelings."Nami! Hit her hard!" Minsoo instructed me.I smirk at Nini's scared face and slap her on the ground.I pull her so that she can stand up.I smile and push her to the walls.She groans and then,I heard the door makes sound.I turn and saw BTS are there.I smirk and punch her as well.I heard BTS call my name and quickly,Suga who took swimming pool's keys get in."STOP!" J-Hope shouts.I rolled my eyes and punch her in the stomach.She caugh blood.

"Don't you hate to hit someone?!" Jin yelled. "I was..something got on my nerves and before I leave,I want to know how it feels.So please get out of my way!" I shout and kick,slap and punch the girl.The girl groans in pain and quickly,Jimin and V pull me away from the girl.Bad Queenkas just sit there and watch my scene."LET ME GO YOU BASTARD!" I yelled and that caught Namjoon oppa's attention. "Nami! Mind your words!" He was about to slap me but then he stops.I smirks and continue to struggle.When I get myself free,I walk up to the girl who is now being help by the other BTS members.Jungkook looks at me but I tried to ignore me.

"BTS,Let her go..I want her to hit me." I said and all of them including Bad Queenkas and the girl gasp in horror."DO IT!"I yell at the girl.The girl stands up straight and slap me in the face.I saw Bad Queenkas already stand up from their seats.Looking angry by the girl's attack "YA NEO!" Kiki shouted and walk towards her.Nini looking in horror."I didn't raise you to be like this!" Kiki yelled.I was shocked.Nini is Kiki's younger sister that she has been talking about?

"My sister..she was a kind girl.We live in the same house without our parents.She had been nice towards me and I can't see her in pain,so that's why I asked her to go to school here.So that I can look after her.But now..she annoys me.Everyday,she will bring some kind of guy to our house.I don't know what she did with that guy but..I know it is something that I never taught her."

Kiki unnie's word shocked us.I see some tears in her eyes. "Did-did you ever tell me what I am good at?!" Nini exploded."I did b-before you lost your memory,Nini" She said as tears streaming down.

Author's POV

Nami looks around and she gets some ideas.She quickly get out from the scene without anyone knowing.All of them are too shocked about Kiki and Nini.'How can she choose Nini out of many peeps to be bullied?Doesn't she love her sister?She always talk good things about her sister..' Rarin thought.

Jungkook's POV

WHat a mess.I look around to see Nami is nowhere to be found.Suddenly,we heard a loud splash coming from the swimming pool.We look at it and saw she is drowning in the pool.SHE JUMPED! FROM THE HIGHEST PLATFORM! I scream in my mind.All of them are just shocked. "NAMI!" Bad Queenkas shouted.MinSoo quickly jump in the swimming pool to save her.Namjoon hyung panicked while the other BTS try to save her to,so the pool now is crowded with peeps trying to survive a girl.They succeed in pulling her out of the pool but Nami is still uncouncious.

"She's not breathing!" Jimin shouted.My heart drop...She's not breathing.

"CPR! CPR!" Jin shouted.I gulped.They all look at me and raise a brow."Save her,please!"Haera pleads me.

I force myself to think positive and having the courage in me,I sit next to her.I press out lips together and opens .Then,I pump herself."1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10".I breath in again and then pump again."1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10" I felt exausted.

Suddenly,she wakes up and spills out the water that she drank in the pool. "Nami! " Namjoon shouts.Nami cried.

"Y-you guys spoil it..."SHe said in her cries "WHAT?!" All of us shouted,feeling shocked of what she said."Nami,Have you gone crazy?!" Namjoon shakes her."YES I AM! I CAN'T LIVE LIKE THIS ANYMORE! I'M SUFFERING FOR EVERYTHING!"She shouts and she stands up.Walking to the bathroom.Bad Queenkas followed her while us,BTS just stay quiet.Thinking of what have Nami suffered of..

-----

Sorry for short chappie.I really have no idea so well..I will write more when I have my brain back hahaha~~ ENJOY!