Chapter 14

He Melts My Heart

"Nami..Wake up...Wake up,Nami..."

I heard a soft woman's voice.My mom's..The voice that I miss.I turn around to search for her but instead of my mom,I saw Namjoon oppa is lying his head down on my mattres and his hand holding tightly onto my hand.He's sleeping.So,the voice I heard was true.It was my mom's.I look around and surprised to see BTS also sleeping on the couches.I realise,they are all waiting for me to wake up.I look back at Namjoon oppa and brushes his hair.Just look at his tired eyes,makes me wondered.How long have I been fainted?

"Nami? You awake?!" I heard V screamed and everybody wakes up.

"Nami!" They all jump in excitement to see that I'm awake.I tilted my head in confusion.

"Nami,you passed out for 2 days and you made us worried!" Jimin said and he walks towards my bed.

"I call the nurse!" Hope said excitedly. Just what happened to these guys when I'm gone?

The remaining boys walk towards me.Except for Jeon Jungkook.I look at him but he avoided my eyes."Nami! I'm glad you are back! Did it hurt somemore? Who did this? Are you hungry?" Namjoon oppa asked me.I gave him my best smile that I can do that time and said "Looks like we don't have to call the nurse.Namjoon Nurse is at my service."I giggled and everybody in the room laughs too.Except Jeon Jungkook.He is staring at the window.I bit my lower lip and gave them a signal to wait outside of the room first.After they walk out,I stand up and walk towards him.He looked at me and he stands up.He walked pass by me and walk to the window to take a view.

"Did you plan to quit Bad Queenkas?" He asked suddenly but I kept quiet.Not wanting to answer his question.

"Do you know that you called Hyung Seok instead of me to help you out when you passed out?" He asked again but he back face me.I gulp. So,I called Hyung Seok? I look at his back that is facing me and I rush to him to give him a backhug. "I'm sorry Jungkook" I apologised and I was at urge of crying but I try to hold it.I heard he sigh and he turned.He lifts my chin and made me look in his eyes and all I can see is darkness in his eyes.

"Do you even know why you are apologising to me?" He asked with soft tone and I nodded.

"For calling Hyung Seok instead of you.Made you worried and made you stay awake to look after me.I'm sorry" Tears that was on the verge finally falls.Jungkook saw it and wipes it using his thumb.I don't know why but my heart is beating so fast by the sudden contact."Neo paboya...I don't need your apologies.." He said and that makes me surprised.I look at him and he chuckled. "I am the one who made it hard for you.I am the one who supposed to say sorry.I don't know if you feel the same way but..." He leans in closer and....

OUR LIPS MET.IT'S A KISS! JEON JUNGKOOK GIVES ME A KISS ON MY LIPS!! 

I don't know how to react that time since I was too shocked but he made it himself.He made it into a passionate kiss.My heart was beating so fast.Seconds..Minutes pass then he pulls away and smiled. "Saranghae,Kim Nami" He said. J-Jungkook said..he loves me...

"D-did you mean it?" I asked him and he nods.I hug him tightly.

"Thank you Jungkook.Thank you! I-I can't express how I'm feeling right now because I love you too! Nado Saranghae Jeon Jungkook! Thanks Jeon Jungkook" I said and I feel his arms wrap around my body and he pulls me nearer to him.

"I'm sorry for being such a badass to you.I will try my best to show you that I can be your boyfriend instead of your brother.Kim Nami,let's show the world that we are a great couple okay? And about that single person you need to beat...do you still have to do it?" He asked and pulls away the hug."I don't know.I don't think I can fight in this condition" I answered.He patted my head "Rest well.I will help you to quit the Bad Queenkas." He smiled


 Author's POV

The next day,Nami is released from the hospital and BTS brought her home.She is stable for now and the doctor asked her to rest at home for a few days.BTS took a day off from school today to take care of Nami.Eventhough Nami said it was fine for her to stay home alone,BTS still want to keep her accompany.After they take her home,Nami fell asleep in her room.BTS gathered in the living room to have talk.

"Maknae Kook~~ I heard you confess to Nami yesterday..are you official??" V asks.Jungkook looks at his hyungs and nodded "We decided to tell the students are we are couple so that nobody will separate us!" Jungkook said excitedly.Jin sighs and that makes the others look at him in questioning face.

"Don't you think people will attack on her more?" Jin asked.

"That's why we are here to protect her! Can't you guys please support us?" Jungkook pleads.

"What about her father? Don't you think you need permission from him?" Namjoon said and it was silence after that. "Oppa..." Nami called them from the stairs.Perhaps she heard all the conversation. "I don't need that cheaty man's permission.He's not my father.My father is dead!" Nami shouted and make BTS jumped a bit.  "Nami..but he is our father.." Namjoon said.

"HE IS NOT!! HE IS YOUR FATHER! NOT MINE!"Nami shouted and runs towards her bedroom. "Can't you stop saying about parents?! She's sensitive on that topic!" Suga scolded Namjoon."Jungkook.. I think you better go and comfort her before she do something on her arms.."Jimin said and quickly Jungkook runs upstairs.

"Nami! Open up your door! It's Jungkook!" Jungkook knocked the door and finally,Nami opens the door and let him in.Nami locked the door again and sit at the corner of her room.Jungkook noticed her eyes swollen. Jungkook decided to break the silent. "Hey,are you okay?" He asked and walks nearer to her.Nami stayed silence but then,she decided to tell Jungkook.

"Jungkook,do you know how you feel when your father betrays you and find another family? All this time,I live with his money and I thought he loves me but he doesn't.He loves his other family.A better family than us two.Do you know how you feel when you want to die just to see your parents up there? But actually,they are down here and lives happily? I used his money...I used it...I loved him but now...I hate him...I hate him and..I can't live using his money anymore..." She said and she brought her knees closer to her chest and burries her head in her arms.Jungkook hugs her and gives her courages.

"Are you hurt now? Do you want me to heal it?" Jungkook asked and immediately Nami stands up and grab a pillow."What are you going to do?" Nami asked half whispering. Jungkook chuckled seeing her thinking negatives but Jungkook decided to play a bit.He walks towards Nami and Nami tighten her grip on the pillow and step backwards then she stop.Realise that she finally reached the wall. Jungkook smirks and traps her by putting his palm on the wall and leans in closer.Nami was shaking in fear.Jungkook leans in more closer and Nami closed her eyes shut.Jungkook grins and back away but Nami didn't realise it.She keeps shut her eyes more then,she feel something kissing her lips.She opens her eyes to see but then she widens her eyes.It is her teddy bear.Jungkook place a teddy bear's mouth on her and Nami deadly thought that it was Jungkook.

"JEON JUNGKOOOK!!!"

Nami screams and Jungkook laughs on the ground,holding his stomach because its hurt when laughing so hard.Nami can't take this anymore.She quickly walks to Jungkook who lies on the floor and tickles him.Jungkook tried so hard to avoid the tickle and he did it.Nami is now under him.Jungkook tickles her and Nami laughs.Then,they realise their position.They quickly sit and rubs their neck awkwardly.

"Ya! This is all your fault!" Nami blames him.

"Hello! You were the one who tickles me first!"

"But you tease me!"

"Ohhh~~ so you were waiting for my kiss huh"

"w-what?! N-no way!"

"Then? You were waiting for Hyung Seok's?!"

"Hey! I don't love him!"

"So..who do you love??"

"Urghhh you know who..."

"Nuguya???" Jungkook asked and raise his eyebrows.

"The name is Jeon...Jungkook..urgh! You were teasing me!!! I hate you!!" Nami whines and stomps her feet childishly.

"You said that you love me...how come you hate me suddenly? " Jungkook pouts.

 Nami chuckled seeing his childish side and poke his cheeks.."Aigoo...why you are so cute when you do that?" She said and Jungkook immediately grins widely.Jungkook pinches Nami's cheeks and said "Aigoo..finally I can make you smile! You are pretty when you smile,so smile more ok?"

"KIDS! LET'S EAT!" Jin shouts from downstairs calling his dongsaengs to eat dinner.


Guys! I'm so sorry for not update for a few weeks! Today,I feel so energetic after my audition for high school.Wish me luck okay? Here..a present for you! Hope you like it...no I mean love it! I update it using my handphone and its a bit hard cuz there will be typos.I checked it and so far no typos right?Tell me if I have done a typo.So,what do you think will happen next?? Comment!!

And...OH MY GOD!! 51 SUBBIES!!! Thank you very much for reading HMMH!! PLEASE DO COMMENT AND FOR THE SILENT READERS...Try comment and I want to see what you think about HMMH..Once again Thank you!!!! Annyeong! Have a nice day sweets!!