Chapter 34

He Melts My Heart

Jungkook broke down in tears while his hyungs,stood there because of the shock they received. What happened..Shouldn't Nami be happy to see Jungkook remembered her after 5 months.Did that boy with her just now----wait..isn't that boy is MinHyuk from..JEGUK HIGH!! Suga thought and quickly he runs out from the cafe to make sure it is MinHyuk. HEART DROPIt is him.... He saw that MinHyuk is hugging Nami who's in shocked,trauma. Suga noticed MinHyuk gave him a smirk then,Nami and MinHyuk walk away from the place. "Hyung...isn't that MinHyuk?" Jungkook asked and Suga nods.Jungkook bit his lower lip to control his anger. "I'm too late..I realise it too late!" Jungkook shouts.The rest of member hugs Jungkook who's in tears. "It's okay,Kookie..I'm sure she will remember you just like how you remember her.." Jin gives him advise as Jungkook continues to struggle and cry. "I..I took 5 months....what about her?! I don't want to lose her! That's why I save her that day!" Jungkook shouts and none of BTS dare to answer...instead they bring Jungkook back to their hotel room.

Jungkook buries his face on the pillow.He regretted that he didn't run as Nami told him when the accident.The hyungs look at him in pity. "I HATE MY LIFE!! KIM NAMI!! NEON wae..." He whispered at the last sentence as he noticed he was just about to blame Nami of what happened and he didn't want that. "Kookie-ah,just...find a new girl if Nami don't want you.You can't be like this forever and cry over Nami." JHope suggested and the rest nodded.They don't want to see their maknae in this condition because of a girl. "Ottokhe? She stole my heart..I can't give that heart to anyone if she still keep it.." Jungkook answered and he wraps himself in the blanket and curl up his body in it. "Hyung..how can she remember me?" Jungkook asked as he rolled on the bed with the blanket."Just..do something that you know she will remember..like what you have done to her before and you know..she will never forget that.."Jimin said and all including Jungkook looks at him. "What?" Jimin asked. "You sounded like you have experience it before" Jin said and Jimin grins while rubbing his neck."Hyung! It's almost time for the competition! Kaja!" Jungkook suddenly cheered and all of them stared at him weirdly but then shrugged.


"Nami,are you okay?" MinHyuk asked and Nami just smiled bitterly.MinHyuk drags her to the basketball competition after buying a box of mineral bottle for the players."You must cheer for me okay?" MinHyuk tries to avoid silence,so he keeps talking.Nami smiled and said. "I will cheer for the whole team" MinHyuk pouts then he giggles. "Okayy then..at least you cheer for our school!" He said and then,they arrived in front of a big gym where the competition is held."Here it is..your destination" Nami said and she walks in,searching for their school's place."Eo! Finaly both of you are here!" Their teacher greeted and Nami greets back the teacher and the players.Nami tried to smile sweetly but MinHyuk knew it is fake.

30 minutes later,the game is about to begin.Jeguk High versus BigHit High. Nami notices BTS..oh yeah..she remembered BTS and Bad Queenkas but not that guy who forgot her.Nami asked herself is that boy from the morning?See,BTS got a new member already! Suddenly,she saw that Areum giving a mineral water bottle to that 'new' guy of BTS.She doesn't know why but she felt jealous.She pouts unknowingly and walks away from the scene.Jungkook who has eyes on Nami all the time adverted his gaze to Areum who gives him a water bottle and he took it then gulped it down.He looked back to where she was but she's not there anymore.He felt upset and fiddling with his phone. PRITT (sounds of whistle) that means the game begins.Jungkook played well for a while but then he saw that MinHyuk guy who just brainwashed Nami.He felt to have a revenge so he purposely hit MinHyuk and MinHyuk fell on his .Nami who saw the scene is in anger.She bit her lower lips and watched as MinHyuk stands up while giving a death glare to Jungkook.The game continues and MinHyuk and Jungkook keep hitting  each other and both fell.Jeguk's and BigHit's coach was frustrated so they pull both of them out from the game and there MinHyuk is,glaring at Jungkook who've been fanning by Areum. "Oppa,who's that guy? Why he always hit you?" Nami asked and MinHyuk said that the guy is his ex-friend.Nami doesn't know if its true or not so she shrugged.The final whistle rings and the game ended with Jeguk's winning.Nami cheered happily and hugs MinHyuk.She then broke the hug to give towels and water botlle to other players.Jungkook who was witnessing all the hug scene felt jealousy and anger. You'll see what I will do to you tonight Jungkook mumbled and they went to their hotel to wash up.

"OPPA! THAT WAS AWESOME! SEE EVEM YOU ARE NOT IN THE GAME,YOUR MEMBER CAN WIN!" Nami beamed and clapped her hands in excitement "Yeah..whatever" MinHyuk pouts and makes Nami giggled and poked his cheek. "Don't be too mad..you won at least!" She said and entered their apartment elevator. "I have no mood,Nami.." MinHyuk answered.His voice sounded like he's tired,so Nami just keep quiet till they arrived in front of their apartment,both of them bid their goodbyes and walks inside.Nami walks to the kitchen and pour a glass of ice water when her door being knocked,so she assumes that's MinHyuk.She quickly runs to open the door surprisingly it's not MinHyuk but

JEON JUNGKOOK

Nami was shocked to see that guy again but before she could say anything,that guy pushes her inside and locks the door.Nami wants to yell but nothing came from .It's like something feels right but she doesn't know what.Jungkook walks closer to her and gives her that glares which she had seen somewhere.Nami backs away till she reached the kitchen then she bumped at the counter.She gulped. I'M IN DANGER.. "Kim Nami..can't you remember me?" That guy asked and Nami shooks her head. "Am I supposed to?" She asked and the answer dissapoint Jungkook.He walks closer and he leans in. "I hope..you remember soon,Minnie" Then,he kissed her on the lips.At first Nami struggles but then she stopped,rememering something. Minnie? T-this guy..who erase me from his memory...JEON JUNGKOOK?! Nami minds blows out,too happy that Jungkook remembers her.She lifts her arms and place it around his neck and Jungkook placed his arms around Nami's waist. "Kookie..." Nami whispers between the kiss.She's too happy and tears rolled down her cheeks. "I miss you,Minnie" Jungkook whispers and they tighten the hug. "I miss you too" She smiled.Jungkook is happy as Nami and he also cried as Nami did. 

BUT..IS THIS THE END OF THEIR LOVE STORY?



HEY! BOTH OF THEM FINALLY REMEMBERED AND I DON'T THINK I WANT TO END IT YET..WHAT DO YOU THINK? IF  YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE,I WILL DO SOO MUCH OF FLUFF BETWEEN KOOKIE AND MINNIE.GIVE ME YOUR OPINION PLEASE! AND OH! I WILL BE GOING FOR HOLIDAY WITH MY FAMILY,SO I WILL NOT BRING MY LAPTOP..IF I'M BORED..MAYBE I WILL UPDATE THRU MY PHONE! I CAN'T PROMISE YOU BUT...IF YOU WANT MORE,I WILL CONTINUE!