Chapter 6

He Melts My Heart

 Nami shooks her head."It's someone else.My ex..." Nami said and all of them widen their eyes.

"Y-your ex?!" Haera half shouted and Nami just nodded."Oh..well" Kiki said.

At School,The next day

"Class..we have a new student here!"My homeroom teacher said out loud to gain their attention.A boy came and I was shocked and I don't even realised I stood up.Jungkook looks at me and pulls me to sit back.

"Annyeonghaseyo.Choneon Park Hyung Seok imnida.."He bows and all the girls clapp their hands.I look outside and my tears start to stream down.I know this is going to screw me up.He's back.The devil's back.Jungkook shakes me and asked "Hey..are you alright?"He asked me.He really did took my advice.I nodded and look in the class back after wipe me tears off.Hyung Seok sits behind me.He smirks when he pass by me.

"You know him?" Jungkook asked and I shook my head.I did know him..but not now..Why are you back?

~Flasback~

"Seokkie oppa..I'm hungry..Let's go!" 14 years old Nami pulled Hyung Seok's sleeves to the food court."Nae..Nae..Kaja~~" He said.After they both bought their food,they went to sit on the bench provided at the canteen."Aigoo..such a mess~" He said and wiped the sauce near Nami's lips with his finger.Nami chuckled and smiled to him."Nami-ah..do you know Seokkie oppa loves you a lot?"He said and Nami nodded and continue eating."Ya~ you look like you loves your food more than oppa!" He said and pouted.Nami chuckled and put her food away to hug him "Not now oppa..Don't be soo jealous over food.I need to eat so that I can see your face clearly"  Nami said and let go off the hug.He finally smiled while looking at her who'd continued eating.Suddenly,his smile faded away as he saw a girl.He knows the girl but not Nami.Nami looked at him and pulled his sleeves "Waegurae Seokkie oppa?"  She asked.The girl came closer and slapped Nami's face.She groans and hid behind Hyung Seok.He squeeze Nami's hand as he asked her to hold her tears.But suddenly,Hyung Seok stood beside the girl.Nami was shocked and couldn't say anything "S-sorry Nami-ah..I can't go with you..It was fake all this time.My friends challenged me and asked me to date you then brake up with you..Now is the time.She is my real girlfriend"  He said and Nami accidently let her food fell on her white pinky shoes.She ran and didn't even care if she bumped into anyone.

~ End of flashback~

Her daydreaming stops when Jungkook shakes her again "Hey! Are you sure you okay?"  He asked again.Not bothering his question,I look around the class and saw nobody except for Jungkook and I in the class. "They've gone to lunch" He answered my thoughts.I gather my things and went off also just to find Hyung Seok waiting there for me.He pulls me and Jungkook followed us. "Go..I need to tell her something" Hyung Seok said and Jungkook replies. "If you need to tell her something,tell both of us" he said and look at her. " Okay then.." Hyung Seok said and look at her."Look,I'm sorry Nami with what I did.I really regret it..please could you be my girlfriend back?" He said and kneel down.Jungkook was surprised same goes as Nami.

Jungkook looks at her in disbelief and he pulls Nami with her.Nami obeys and walks out of the room with Jungkook leaving Hyung Seok alone there. "You said you don't know him! But you've dated him before?!" Jungkook yelled. "Why you cared about a member of Bad Queenkas? You don't have to in my life!"  Nami yelled and she saw Namjoon.She quickly runs towards him and smiled."Oppa! I have a new boyfriend!!" Nami screamed and hug her brother.Namjoon was shocked and he looks at Jungkook and make a face are-you-dating-her? Jungkook shooks his head and Hyung Seok come right after that and pulls Nami with him.

"Are you that excited that I'm back?" Hyung Seok asked and gave her the smile.Nami nodded excitedly and said before hugging him "Nami missed Seokkie oppa very much!" But in her deep down heart said ,I'll get my revenge and at the same time finish my tasks..

 

-----------

Well Chappie 6 is up and I'm so excited haha ths is how Park Hyung Seok looks.He's an ulzzang and I use his real name

          hehe you can search him online..okay then..bye~