Chapter 28

He Melts My Heart

Nami's POV

"I'm going"

"What?Where?!" The six boys shouts at her.

"Far away from here.Annyeong" I answered and walks away but before that,V pulls me by my wrist.

"Why so suddenly? Have you told this to Jungkook?" V asked. I'm sorry I have to do this way.

"Who's Jungkook?" I lied and raise a brow to make it real.Youngie suddenly take my wrist away from V's grip. "Don't hurt my sister!" Youngie screams and that makes me and the six boys look at her. "Youngie-ah,where's Joonie oppa?" Jin asked.I saw her eyes in tears and I quickly carries her in my arms."I will go now.Annyeong" I walk away leaving ther hideout.I stops and looks at Youngie who's in tears.I wipe it and give her a smile. "It's okay,Youngie-ah.Unnie is here.Oppa also doesn't want to see you cry like this because of him,right?" I said and she stops crying. "Unnie,are you hurt?" 

"Nae?"

"I mean.your wrist...Is it hurt?"

"Oh..no..I'm fine cuz my Youngie is here to protect me" I said.Suddenly,a figure stands in front of me.A tall guy.I look at him expresionless. "Annyeonghaseyo.Who are you? Why are you standing in front of BTS hideout?" He asked.My heart hurts cause the person who asked me was Jungkook.He remembered his friends,teachers,school life,parents but not me.Kim Nami.He doesn't have that memory of ours in his brain. "Sorry.." I said faintly and walk away but then again,someone grabs my wrist.I turn and I look.It's V again. "Don't you two know each other? What happened? Do you two have a fight?"  V asked.I look at Jungkook who's in confusion.I sigh and said "I don't know who he is,V-sshi" I said "Wait...V-sshi? What happened to you? You usualy called me V or Tae.This is not you" He said and all the BTS come out from their hideout.I know it.They've been eavesdropping.

"Hyung...who is she? Yesterday,I remembered she visited me at the hospital but then she cried and ran away." Jungkook asked innocently So,You remembered that..Not our memories? That's all left in your mind? Well,me too "Hey,Are you crying?" JHope asked me and I quickly wipe my tears. "What else you wanna asked?" .My voice cracked."Well,we want to know.What happen to you guys" Suga asked. "I SAID I DON'T KNOW HIM! CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND?! IT HURTS ME IF YOU ASKED ME THE SAME QUESTION! I'M DONE!" I shouts and I heard Youngie sobs again. "Unnie...don't yell..It reminds me of the incident that happens to Channie oppa and Joonie oppa" The boys except Jungkook gasps. "W-What happened to him?" Jimin asked. "N-Nothing..he went to study abroad!" I said and quickly run away with Youngie in my arms.My legs suddenly gives up and I lean against the wall and put Youngie down as she cries too. "I'm--I'm sorry,Youngie..I didn't mean to shout just now.." I said as I kneel down,same level eye with her. "I-It's okay..I forgive you,unnie" She said and smiles. 

"Kim...Nami? What are you doing here not wearing your school uniform...and who is this cute little girl?" Kiki asked. "I'm going and she's my little dongsaeng" I said coldly and wipe my tears away. "Where are you going?" Haera asked."Far away from here..I think so.."I answered and glance at Areum.She's smirking.I pull Youngie with me and whispers something to Areum "He's yours from now on.."

Then,we walk away to go to the office and take my leave.I also told the principal about Namjoon oppa...leave us already and he gives us some money.I thanked him and he gives me some advice to be safe wherever I go.Then,we left the school without looking back.

GOODBYE,JEON JUNGKOOK.I DON'T KNOW YOU FROM NOW ON.I'M LEAVING BUT YOU ARE NOT HERE TO SAY GOODBYE.HAPPY LIFE WITH AREUM OKAY?

I whisper to myself and walk home to pack things



So,this is a little plot where Nami left.Okay! Tae's birthday is coming!! Congratulate him at twitter puhlease...But whats the hashtag? Somebody..can you tell me????

I will update more later