Chapter 26

He Melts My Heart

"I'm sorry,Nami..I shouldn't do this..but I hope I can meet you before I leave.." Hyung Seok mumbles as he waits for his flight to New York at the airport.He decided to tell Nami,so he reached his phone that was in his back pocket.

To:Kim Nami

Hey There Nami! Are you okay? I uhhh actually I should tell you this on the school trip but you fainted and I don't have any chance to tell you.I'm leaving to New York...I'm sorry Nami! Be happy! Anything just contact me okay? Oh! I need to catch my flight now.Annyeong!

From:Hyung Seok

"I'm sorry..but  I don't want to do this..." He mumbles and walks in his flight.


Nami woke up from her sleep and notices Jungkook is there.Holding tightly her hand.Nami smiles and she woke him up. "Kookie-ah" Nami's voice cracks. Jungkook rubs his eyes and when he saw Nami was up,he hugs her." Nami! Why did you leave me?!" Jungkook cried in her embrance. "Don't cry,Kookie..I'm here" Her tears starts to gather.Nami pushed Jungkook and she smiled. "I'm- I'm going to call the doctor!" Jungkook said as he wipes his tears and leave after giving a smile.Nami searched for her phone that is on the table next to her and found 2 messages.From Hyung Seok and...her step-mom.She looks at Hyung Seok message first and she read it.Her grip on the phone lose and she was about to cry.

 

To:Kim Nami

Hey There Nami! Are you okay? I uhhh actually I should tell you this on the school trip but you fainted and I don't have any chance to tell you.I'm leaving to New York...I'm sorry Nami! Be happy! Anything just contact me okay? Oh! I need to catch my flight now.Annyeong!

From:Hyung Seok

 'This...this is not true right? Why people keep leaving me? I lost  4 people now..Appa,Channie oppa,Joonie and now..plus Hyung Seok..H-how can he leave me alone?Nappeun saram!' Nami thought as her tears stream down.She then pulls her knees closer to her chest and burries her head.Suddenly,an idea pops out from her mind.She quickly locks the door of her hospital room and changed into a comfortable clothes.Yeah...the clothes from the trip.She then wrote a letter saying she was sorry for everything she did and now,she only wants to be alone.To clear her mind.

Nami folds the hospital pajama (hehehehe) and put it on the table.She opens the window of her room and she felt a gush of cold wind hit her face.Her face lighten up and she quickly jump off.It's not that high.She was place on the first floor and that makes her work easier to sneak out.She ran away from the hospital and she also brings  her bagpack with her.

Meanwhile at the hospital, Jungkook was too shocked.The door was locked.He tried to break the door after getting the permission but still,the door is close.A nurse then comes bring the key with her."KIM NAMI!" Jungkook calls for her in the empty room and he notices.SHE LEFT.He then took the letter she wrote.His tears then started to form and he cried.The nurses tried to calm him down.He quickly ran out from the hospital and he only thinks of her.He ran as fast as possible and tried to call her but none was answered. "Neo Pabo Kim NAMI! You leave me just because they left you?! I'm right here for you! Why did you run away from the person that wants to take care of you! Ya Neo Jeongmal Pabo! Call me if you receive this" Jungkook shouts in his phone which going to be in her voicemail.

Nami then walks along the empty street.Eventhough its 6 pm but there's no one there.Its like an abandoned street but Nami doesn't care as she tries to clear her mind.She thinks about her appa,Namjoon and Himchan.Then her thoughts driffted to Jungkook and Hyung Seok.How can she leave Jungkook when Jungkook is the only hope that she had? Yeah...had She left him so,there's no more chance.Nami then stops her tracks.Her phone was ringing but she didn't bother to pick up.She then,receives a voicemail.SInce she didn't pick up her phone,she decided to listen to what Jungkook's going to talk.She places her phone near her ear.

"Neo Pabo Kim NAMI! You leave me just because they left you?! I'm right here for you! Why did you run away from the person that wants to take care of you! Ya Neo Jeongmal Pabo! Call me if you receive this"

Her tears streams down.She felt guilty. 'Yes..I'm a pabo Jungkook.I know.don't tell me that' Nami thought.Then,Nami remembered her step-mom message.She quickly opens it

GET YOUR HOME! IF NOT YOUNGIE WILL BE IN DANGER!

Nami quicken her pace home..but then she remembered that she's at unknown place.She doesn't even know where she is.She crossed the road not checking the cars,well Nami thought there's no car so she crossed but then,she heard loud hond sound.She looks to her left.There's no car but when she looks at her right.There's a car coming.She just waited there.Clueless.Not knowing what to do.Suddenly,she felt a push.She fell then she remembered this scene.This was the scene where her mother died.Nami widens her eyes and looks at the person who pushes her.It's Jungkook.Nami muttered "RUN" but Jungkook just smile at her and 

BAM!

Jungkook flew.Nami was shocked and her eyes getting bigger. "NO NO NO NO NO NO!! JUNGKOOK!!" Nami shouts and runs to him.His eyes are still open but blood is flowing. "J-Jungkook..why? You should run" Nami cried."Because..I Love you,Kim Nami" He said then smiles before his eyes are closed" NO! Jungkook! Stay! Don't leave me alone..Jungkook You- you are the only person I have now..wake up" Nami called him and taps his cheeks but no response.The driver didn't drove away,instead he carried Jungkook in and bring them to the hospital. "Jungkook..stay with me..Kookie-ah..I will be alone in this cruel world without you..Jungkook..answer me please..I know you are still alive...Kookie-ah" Nami cries and hugs his weak body in blood.


Nami is waiting for Jungkook outside of the ER. "Jungkook..please be safe..Kookie-ah,I-I can't live without you.I-I will miss your scent..Jungkook wake up please..Just please..It's not fair that you get to say your love towards me but I can't.. just..wake up so I can say that I love you too" Nami thought as she cried.Suddenly,someone pulls her up and slap her on her cheeks.She was shocked and looks at the person."Ommonim..." It was Jungkook's mother. "Don't call me ommonim! I'm nobody to you now! Because of you! My son is in there!" She shouts and points to the ER.Nami kneeled down and hugs the woman's leg "I'm sorry..I didn't mean too..He saved me and I-"

"Get off! He's saving you and that's why he's in there! Why would you do such things?!"The woman kicks Nami away.The nurses came and calm the woman down.Few minutes later,the doctor walks out from the ER. "Who's his guardian?" Jungkook's mother stands up and walks to the doctor.Her eyes are red cuz of crying but Nami's eyes are red too. "Well,he's awake now..but he might forgot some things" He said and smiled.Jungkook's mom and Nami walk in the ward to see Jungkook's head are wrap. "Omma.." Jungkook whispers. "What happened to me? And the important thing is...who is that girl?" Jungkook points innocently to Nami.Nami's heart drop and her tears stream down. I lost...Jungkookie too...The person I love.



Heyya! 2nd update today! The story is getting exciting that's why I can't wait to write.How's the two chapter that I write today? OMGEEE I CRIED!! OHH MY FEELINGS!!! Look forward for next chapppie! Please do comment and thanks my new subbies! It meant a lot for me.Annyeong! Grab a tissue ok? hehe

p/s: That poster also I made it! I'm proud of myself hehe