Chapter 7

He Melts My Heart

At House,after school,Nami's POV

BTS are at my house right now.I don't know why they start like to visit here.There's nothing special here unless they want to ask something.We gathered at the living room and watch a movie together.Some of us are on the sofa while the others are lying on the floor.

"N-Nami.." Namjoon oppa pulled my sleeve.

I hummed in response."Do you like Park Hyung Seok?"He asked.All of them look at me including Jungkook.

"Y-yes..Why do you need to ask if its clearly in front of your eyes?" I said and look at the television.

"Why are you shuttering? And we don't believe it since you have task to do right?" Taehyung said.I widen my eyes giving warning to him."Task?" Jungkook asked."Even if its task,I still love him.If I can't do the task with Seokkie oppa--"

"Did you call me?" Jin oppa interrupt me and I hissed makes him bit his lower lip.

"I will find another person to do the task" I continue.All of them are shocked of my lies but I know they believe it. "Wait..why I don't know about this task? Tell me too!!" Jungkook whines.I stand up and walk towards my bedroom to avoid anymore topic about the task and Hyung Seok.

The next day,School Locker.

"Nami! We want to talk to you for a while." Rarin unnie shouted from her locker.Immediately,the hallway empties.No one is there.

"Yes,unnie?" I said.Suddenly,MinSoo unnie pushes me towards the locker hard."You really want to quit......because of Jungkook?" Kiki unnie asked me. I nodded. "Ya! Neo paboya! We just saw him kissing a girl and you want him? Trust me..he will not even realise that you love him soo much till you want to quit Bad Queenkas" Haera unnie said.

"K-kiss a girl? Proof?" I ask them and Kiki unnie shows a picture of him kissing with a girl who I've bullied at the gym.I drop my books.Feeling the aches in my heart.I massage it and after feeling better,I pick up the books and walk towards the class.

In the class,Jungkook sits beside me.I bit my bottom lip and he notices it. "Hey..are you okay?" He asked.The aches in my heart come back and I start to cough.I massage it again and I can tell that Jungkook is still looking at me.I cough non-stop and he starts to widen his eyes. "Ya! Waegurae? Come on let's see the nurse!" He stands up and pulls me by my wrist.Before we could even walk out from the class,Hyung Seok comes and takes my wrist."I'll bring her" He said and pulls me.My cough starts to become worst.I felt dizzy and I think I need to throw up.

I stop in the middle of the way and Hyung Seok looks at me.Coughing soo bad and the aches in my heart starts to become worst.I look up to see Hyung Seok's expression but it's all dark.My breath starts to become short and then,I can't see anything."Nami!" I heard he called me and I fainted.

 

------------------Health ofice,Hyung Seok's POV

"Let's see..her test shows that.." The doctor gasps and looks at me.Namjoon hyung comes right after that,panting. "Doc..where's my sis?" He asked."S-sister? You mean she has family?" The doctor asked.Quickly Namjoon hyung nods. "She..needs to be at hospital by now.She's in a bad condition.She has a heart attack" The doctor said and went out after  squeezing Namjoon hyung's shoulder to give him support.."H-heart attack!" Both of us shouted.

------Hospital.

She is still in the emergency ward and the light is still on. EMERGENCY  What's this nonsense? She is just fine before I met her."Hyung..are you okay?" I ask Namjoon hyung who is now sitting and hung his head low.The member of BTS don't know about this yet and same goes as Bad Queenkas.I think her friends. He shooks his head and I patted his back."Hyung Seok-ah..how long do you know her?" He suddenly asked me. "O? erm..well it's just about a year ago..When she just moved here and we were dating" I answered honestly.Nothing need to lie towards her brother.

Soon,the ward's light turn off and Namjoon hyung gets up.Seeing the doctor walks out of the room,he questions the doctor "Doctor,How is she? I'm her brother". "You are her brother? Didn't you know about your sister's condition?! Her friends know but you don't? What a terrible brother"  The doctor said strictly. "What do you mean?"

"She has this heart attack a year ago..and I want to remind you..whoever Jungkook is,get him out of her eyes.She kept mumbling 'Jungkook,what you did to me..Don't you know you hurt me?..Jungkook why do you hate me?' during the examination.Listen..If you don't avoid him and Jungkook makes her have heart attack again..you might lose her" Then,the doctor went away.Namjoon hyung has teary eyes and he walks towards her ward.

"J--Jungkook..Jungkook.." I heard she keeps mumbling that guy's name.Namjoon hyung is now holding her hand tightly.Few moments after that,BTS except Jungkook and Bad Queenkas arrive."Hyung.. how is she?" Jimin asked. "She had a heart attack.." Namjoon hyung whispers."Jungkook.." She mumbles again and all of them look at her with questioning face.Then,hyung tells them that she needs to avoid Jungkook or she'll have heart attack again and we'l lose her because of him."O--oppa" Nami opens her eyes and saw all of them except Jungkook is there.She sighs."N-Nami! Why do you scared me out?" Namjoon hyung said and hugs her."Guys..don't tell Jungkook..promise?" She says and all nodded.Knowing she don't want Jungkook to worry.

Nami's POV..

After all my friends went home,left only me and oppa here."Nami,what else I don't know about you?" Namjoon oppa asked me and pour a glass of water. "Mmm..I love you soo much" I stated jokingly."I know that" He answered and drinks the water.I look at him and stated again "I'm thirsty" Oppa smiles and give me some water. "Tell me seriously,Nami.."He said and takes the empty glass from me."I-I love Jungkook..but he hates me.."I look at the white blanket and I heard him sighs.I think of to change the topic "Oppa..please go and beg the doctor.I want to go home cuz this place reminds me of father." He nods and walks out of the room. Jungkook..do you even know about my condition? I mumble.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update..I have schedule from morning till evening and now,night I'm free.So,I think I can't do double update today like I did yesterday.Anyways,UPVOTE,SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT~~